Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 09:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Evil vs Stupid: RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-21-2013, 02:40 PM

Monday, October 21, 2013 – 3:30 PM EST – The Compound – Old Saybrook, CT

In all my years on the face of this planet I've never felt more handicapped than on Wednesday night in my Lethal Lottery match. It wasn't anything that Egyptian Snow Pharaoh or her team did. It was more what Andrew Morrison and Salman Van Dam didn't do. Granted, Morrison was of more help than Van Dam and he deserves credit for that, but not much. Van Dam, on the other hand, got exactly what he deserved at the conclusion of that match. The only other thing I could think of that could have made his beating a little more satisfying would be to personally put that worthless piece of shit six feet under.

That's not what happened. What did happen, is Tony Santos and I put forth a valiant, yet failed effort, against a team inferior to us in every way. Fortunately, for our opponents, and unfortunately for us, we were teamed with the worst of the worst. The only thing that could have been worse than the teammates given to us, no doubt by Shane and not actually on Tony Santos's draft board, would have been losers like Benjamin Crane, Matt Lennox, or Swift Ion.

Yet here we are, a few days after the dust has settled and I find myself outside the Lethal Lottery knowing full well, I should still be in it. Shane and his infinite wisdom saw to it that Tony and I were teamed with the lowest of the low. His point was to make it incredibly difficult for me to advance any further. I'm sure it pissed Shane off to no end when he announced that I was drafted before his chosen King, John Madison. It just goes to show you, just who the real king should be. And it's not John Madison, it's not LJ Havok.

My thought process is interrupted as my father enters my private office. He walks in with the aid of his cane and sits in the chair on the other side of the desk.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What is it?”

ASMODEUS: “What's the update on this Caitlyn thing?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I have no update. I haven't been down to even check on her, let alone get any kind of update.”

ASMODEUS: “No, Sebastian. I mean have you accepted what must be done?”

I stay silent for the moment.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'm pretty sure I have.”

ASMODEUS: “Good. I'm glad to hear it.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Dad, can I ask you something?”

ASMODEUS: “Yes, of course.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What happened?”

Too vague, maybe.

ASMODEUS: “With what?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I mean. What we do is not normal. The killing that we do, the manipulation that occurs. It isn't normal. How did we become what we are? When did it start?”

ASMODEUS: “I hope, for our sake, that you're not doubting our mission.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No, it's not that. It's more curiosity than anything. I mean, if you look around you at any person on the street, most likely they're not out killing others, or manipulating others into doing exactly what we want, exactly when we want it.”

ASMODEUS: “I don't really view it as not normal, son.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Then, how do you view it?”

ASMODEUS: “A group of people that must remain a secret at all costs.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “So, that makes everything okay and right?”

ASMODEUS: “Are you really concerned with the things we do being viewed by the outside world as right?”

Old man has a point.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No, not particularly.”

ASMODEUS: “Exactly. And do you know why that is?”

I just stare at him.

ASMODEUS: “It's because I raised you to do what must be done. I raised you and taught you that the survival of the Brotherhood comes above all other things. Personal or otherwise.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “When did it all start? I mean at one time Dad, you were a Catholic priest.”

ASMODEUS: “It started when I had to make the same choice you just had to make. When I chose to end the life of your mother rather than risk the exposure of the Illuminatus.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Was it an easy choice to make?”

ASMODEUS: “It was a difficult thing to do, yet it was an easy choice to make. Does that make sense?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The way I see it is you knew what you had to do and did it with ease, but at the same time, it was hard to actually follow through with it because it was a woman you loved.”

ASMODEUS: “Precisely my point, son.”

Just then, Jacob enters.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Jake, what is it?”

THE MESSENGER: “I apologize, your Highness. I just wanted to tell you that the jet it fueled up and we're ready to head out to Seattle.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Thank you, Jacob.”

Jacob left us to finish our conversation.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I hate to end this conversation so abruptly, but I guess I got to go.”

ASMODEUS: “Be well, my son.”

I take my leave.

I rather enjoy when my son leaves the Compound. Don't get me wrong, he's my son, and I love him with all of my cold heart. But, at the end of the day, I'm a loner. I like my time alone.

With Sebastian and Jacob on their way to Madness and Seattle, I think before I retire to my little home, I'll take a little trip downstairs to visit my grandchilds incubator.

As I enter the cell room, I notice that a single lit torch adorns the wall. The mother of my grandchild lays on her cot. She notices me standing there.

CAITLYN: “Mr. Duke, can you please... please let me leave.”

ASMODEUS: “I'm afraid that's not possible, my child.”

CAITLYN: “Why is he doing this to me?”

ASMODEUS: “By he, I assume you mean my son. Sebastian.”

Her silence tells me what I already knew.

ASMODEUS: “My child, Sebastian is doing this because he must.”

CAITLYN: “I don't understand.”

ASMODEUS: “I figured as much. He's doing this at my demand. See, we can not risk the exposure of the Illuminatus. That is why, after you birth my grandchild, your life unfortunately will end.”

She begins to cry.

ASMODEUS: “I know its hard to hear this. Place your faith in God, my child. He'll guide you through this. And he'll accept you into the heavens as the remarkable person you are.”

CAITLYN: “Can you tell me your name?”

She asks through her tears.

ASMODEUS: “Most around here call me Father. Father Asmodeus.”

CAITLYN: “As...Asmodeus?”

ASMODEUS: “Yes, my child.”

CAITLYN: “But, that's the name of one of Satan's demons!”

ASMODEUS: “Indeed it is.”

CAITLYN: “Get out! You're a Satanist!”

ASMODEUS: “Very well. Rest easy, my child.”

I begin to leave when she stops me.

CAITLYN: “What can I do to change your minds!?”

ASMODEUS: “Ahh. Bargaining. Unfortunately for you, it will be done. So it is written, so it shall come to pass.”

Fade to Darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(10-21-2013), AlexandraCallaway (10-21-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-22-2013), Mystica (10-21-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-21-2013)