Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Sniffing out the truth. #RP2
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-21-2013, 03:01 PM

Nightmare

Stan Welbeck had left Andrew Cundy in the bar after getting all the information he had needed. There is no way that the convicted that had been named Jason Goldstein had stolen the keys to the site that his construction company are working on. His statement was that they were stolen from him one night in the club. Well he had unknowingly admitted to Stan are private investigator that he does not and had not carried his keys in the club with him. All belongings apart from his credit card would be left at home.

Now if Andrew had claimed that his keys were stolen from his home, or from himself when he was at work his story would have held more weight but he didn’t, he specifically mentioned the club and this would be the start of the downfall of Andrew Cundy, at least in the eyes of Stan Welbeck and also me.

I am Nightmare. With Stan prodding and probing it had been brought to my attention that my next victim should be Mr. Cundy. I didn’t go storming in straight away to unleash the punishment upon Andrew Cundy. No I waited, I was not only impressed with how somebody could turn there life around without my assistance as Stan had been doing but also I was impressed at what a good job the former C.T.U agent was doing in solving a case that the police had gotten so very wrong. He had seen flaws in the case and investigated it further, his attention to detail was impeccable and he had shown me that he deserved to finish this case up himself, under my watchful eye of course.

His attention to detail was what impressed me most, it is also something that I live my life by, attention to detail. As I always try to explain to my boisterous slightly cocky Apprentice Chris Macbeth, the details are key to a successful mission regardless of what that mission maybe. It could be solving a case or puzzle such as this, the writing of a hit song, the starting of a successful business or a wrestling match. No matter what task stands before you if you show enough time to learning the details then no task should be to great and no task should be impossible to achieve.

Much like my current mission, the mission to reach the final of the Lethal Lottery tournament. It is a mission that has many variables and details to become familiar with. The variables are that on a weekly basis you will not know who not only your next opponent will be but your next partner also. One week I could be teaming with lets say the despicable John Madison and the next week it could be my mission to smash him into the ground much like The Incredible Hulk did with Loki in the Avengers movie. It is funny there isn’t much difference between Madison and Loki except Loki is actually quite powerful and Madison likes to pretend he is powerful but Loki wanted the crown and did evil to try and get it, much like Madison. Moving on though, for me I do not have to get to close to that disgusting excuse for a human, not just yet anyway. No am a teaming with Zach Misery up against Cam Lang and Tri Bute. The later last week was teaming with John Madison and Cam Lang with the Egyptian Snow Pharoah who is teaming with John Madison this week.

You see the variables, facts and details to learn in an event like this are large and you must be prepared for all. Trust nobody then you cannot get hurt. Learn everybody, by that I mean, learn what makes them tick and learn by history what there true ability really is. As myself Nightmare I am confident of removing most if not all from this tournament single handily one on one in the middle of the ring, In this situation though depending on your so called partner’s ability you may have to task in the variable that you will be facing two men on your own.

Now my respect for the fellow competitors is there, I do not begrudge any of them being here in this federation or this tournament and my partner this we Zak Misery is no different but the one thing I will ask though of my partner is to turn up on Sunday Night and give it everything you can give. I have asked you to do this Zak but as I have alluded to earlier, I will not trust you to do this and I will be going into this match focused on defeating Cam Land and Tri Bute single handily. However Zak if you would like to be treated with respect and honour for the rest of your days then do the correct thing of otherwise face the chance of being torn down by The Brotherhood and myself... They are circling you ready for one slip up, one mistake. Be careful Zak.

Chris Macbeth walks up next to Nightmare, hen lights up a cigarette and takes a drag breathing the smoke back out threw his nose.

Macbeth

Talking to yourself again boss?

Macbeth looks up to Nightmare and gives him a cheeky smile. Nightmare looks down at Macbeth then shoves his hand out onto Macbeth's shoulder launching the smaller man a good 10 feet leaving him in a heap on the floor. Macbeth laughing gets to his feet brushing the dirt of off his smart suit then walks back over to Nightmare stopping briefly once to bend down and pick up the cigarette that flew from his mouth as he flew through the air after the shove.

Macbeth

Jeez I was joking no need to go all Deebo from Friday on me.

Nightmare looks towards Macbeth with an I have no idea what your fucking talking about look to his eyes.

Macbeth

You know, Friday.... Deebo.... Ice Cube.... You got knocked the fuck out... Weed... You really don’t know.

Nightmare has a serious look in his eyes as he says nothing but just shakes his head.

Macbeth

No way man I cant believe you haven’t seen that movie, even Faith has seen that and she doesn’t even own a DVD player, she has something called a Betamax or some shit. Anyway I’m going to go a rent you Friday, it’s a Hollywood masterpiece. So yeah finish your story about Stan, I know its a good one, I mean its no Friday or Next Friday for that matter but it is definitely better than the Friday after next.

Nightmare stares at Macbeth and shakes his head as his apprentice walks away whistling to himself. Nightmare turns back to face forward.

Nightmare

Without anymore interruptions I would like to move on with the story of Stan Welbeck and what I witnessed from him following the revelation from Andrew Cundy that almost certainly implemented himself in the crime that had taken place.

Stan is sat in an arm chair in his apartment, there is a small table to the side of him with a small desk light shining over the papers that he is holding in his hand. He reaches over to the desk and takes the glass of ice water and holds it to his mouth taking a sip before placing it back on the desk and continuing to read threw the papers.

He had a collection of articles from all the recent newspapers that related to the case he has taken upon himself to help solve. Every night you would find him sat in this very spot reading threw these papers word for word in the hope of finding some sort of clue the he may have missed the previous nights.

He also had an inventory manifest that he had managed to retrieve from a trashcan down at the construction site owned by Andrew Cundy that the body had been found. Ever since that night in the club when his theories had almost certainly been proved correct with regards to Cundy being involved with the crime Stan had been looking closer into Cundy’s business. He doesn’t really know why but the clues and maybe evidence may surface that can help him prove without doubt that Andrew was involved. At least that is what he hoped would be the outcome.

As he sat reading down the inventory manifest he was taking notes of the equipment that was being used at the site but realising as he took the notes that all he was really doing was re writing the same inventory manifest, he was struggling to see how this was actually helping. He crumpled up the piece of paper that he had written his useless notes on and threw it towards the bin in the corner. He missed though with the piece of paper bouncing off of the wall behind the bin and falling to the floor. He never was very good at basketball at school. Feeling the need to give up for the night he places the other papers on the desk to the side of him and gets to his feet. He walks over first to the crumpled piece of paper on the floor picking it up and dropping it into the bin in which it was originally intended before returning towards the desk and turning off the lamp and heading into the bedroom and collapsing down onto his bed and attempting to drift off to sleep.

As he lay in bed the details of the case played over and over in his head, he must be missing something he thought to himself , but what? His mind was not being very giving on this evening. It was late he was tired he needs to get some sleep and start a fresh in the morning. Sleep unfortunately was not something he had been finding easy to come by over recent weeks so he had been down to the Doctors and got a prescription of sleeping pills. He reaches over to the bedside table and empties a couple of pills into his hand and throws them into his mouth swallowing them back. The last thought that ran through his head before finally drifting off to sleep was that of Andrew Cundy in the club telling him about a business trip in Las Vegas that he was taking in the coming weeks. That must be coming up soon if not happening right now, maybe Stan should go to Vegas?

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post