Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Rat Race (RP 1)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-20-2013, 08:57 PM

ACT: The Torture Never Stops...

Have you ever wanted to murder someone? Did the bully at school pick on you again? Did a coworker make another crack at your expense and that urge of going "postal" come about you? Chances are you have experienced this at one point in your life. It goes from thinking about it to fantasizing about every little detail. What the murder weapon would be and how you would go about doing the deed of death.

We open up in a secluded forest in a unknown location. The sky bares a pink haze in a rare sight as the sun slowly goes down. A few birds can be heard squawking in the distance. Through the thick pines, we come to a opening in a field. In this opening we see John Austin standing around. His face is halfway painted like the ghoulish creature we have seen John as while the other is his normal looking face. He is dressed in clothing of that a head-hunter would wear. He holds his golden saber proudly in the air but this time the saber is covered in blood. He is giving off the image of a savage out for murder.

Welcome to the rat race ladies and gentlemen. It goes from being a lethal lottery to what rat can outlast everyone else in this game of fight. You see, I came into lethal lottery with one thing in mind and that is out to serve my master of the underworld. The man that can show you the light and really save your souls. I have gave him countless of souls to feast on and now, oh boy, yes he will be getting someone who walks in the darkness like I do. He sees when you are sleeping and he sees when you are awake. Unlike Santa Claus, my God gives you gifts of torment. Such pain and torment that not even Nazi can handle it. I tell everyone to join me in the rivers of blood and anguish. Come feast with the father of the night and be set for all eternity. Fuck those pearly gates when you come walk with me through the fires of HELL AND DAMNATION!!!!!!

We are in round two and now I have a new partner in this game. Yes Smoke Man, we come from different walks of life. You are considered the every day norm. You get up and work your nine to five job and you come home. You pay those little gimmicks that come in the mail called bills and you fuck your girlfriend. The next day comes around and you do it all over again. While as me, well I take the souls of the living and I swing my saber of truth around to please the dark lord. I feed him every day to stop the howling at night. The pleading with his minions to help him quench his hunger. Make no mistake about it Smoke Man, we may come from different walks of life but you and I will do the deed of death and extinguish the lifeless souls of Kimmy K and Nazi and move on to round 3 of this silly game of chance.

Dear sweet, Kimmy K. You are so young and so precious but yet so naive. You prance around, hoping to get the love and affection from everyone. Let me tell you something little girl, you will not get my love nor affection. You are just like all the others in this world, wanting something for nothing. You offer nothing pleasing to my lord. He looks and sees a shell of someone not worth a damn. People like you are the ones who burn in the flames of hell. Your soul is not even worth placing on the altar of hate. I will personally make sure that I send you down with the undead and they can have their way with you. Ripping and tearing at your sweet young flesh till there is nothing left . Ahh the joys of being young again.....

That leaves us with you Nazi. You preach your propaganda of having a clean and pure world. Nothing but the best for the Aryan brotherhood. It is guys like you that is welcomed in the dark underworld with open arms. Make no mistake about it Nazi, you are one hell of a man and one sick and twisted individual BUT! you haven't seen how sick and twisted one individual can be. I look back at what your ancestors did to all those individuals during the Holocaust. The gas chambers that cleansed you of your life to those sick and twisted experiments, nothing but pure evil. I don't need no fucking chamber to take away your soul Nazi. I don't need to conduct some fucked up experiment to get what I want because unlike them, I am not afraid to come up to you and TAKE IT!...You leave me at a cross roads. On one hand Nazi, I want to join you in the quest of world domination but on the other hand, I want to give my savior the biggest soul he has ever had. What better way to feast than to have the soul of the biggest hater of races on your altar of hate...

I will lead you both into the shores of hell. You may hear the screams of those who tried but failed in the flames of despair but don't be afraid Kimmy K and Nazi. They welcome you with opens arms. They stand and shout the words that all men be cursed. My savior's carving style is well rehearsed and he also stands and shouts ALL MEN BE CURSED!!!!!...Listen to sounds of the blades being sharpened against his fangs *John Laughs* ...OHHHH YESSSSSS I love when he prepares for his meal. I do nothing more but please my savior and now, he will have another meal to set him straight. Smoke Man and I will be serving you master and we will be sending Nazi and Kimmy your way...Just remember you two that the torture.....it never fucking stops.....

John slams the saber down into the cold hard ground. We are left seeing the description that is edged into the blade.....Jesus Christ is in Heaven now..... A small trickle of blood slowly flows down the blade and over the description as our scene comes to a close

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John Austin's post:
Cam Lang (10-20-2013), Christine Nash (10-22-2013), LJ Havok (10-21-2013), MattWard (10-20-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-21-2013)