Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Aftermath of the match... (RP 1)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-20-2013, 05:43 PM

Quote:The members of Team Lang are battered and bruised here tonight as they make their way slowly toward the back, but they've managed to make it into round two even after suffering that pre match attack at the hands of The Brotherhood!

Between the ending of the match and the preparation before the main event, we're looking in the hallway and many of XWF staff and even some of the competitors are in the hallway and suddenly Cam Lang emerges from a curtain. He's definitely beat up after the attack from the brotherhood before the match and also even the bumps he took during the match, but he looks straight ahead and at all his companions and something starts to take place.

CLAP...

CLAP...

CLAP...

Within moments much clapping is heard and Lang looks around, not happy but definitely not malcontent. He's getting a few pats on the backs from guys as he continues to walk, and he stops for one second as we don't see the man who's extended his fist out but Lang connects with a quick fist bump and continues down the hallway for a few seconds and stops again...

It's none other than STEVE SAYORS.

These two men have had quite the lot of trouble in the past, and Sayors is most likely the ONLY one who's not clapping. Lang stops and stands motionless until...

He extends his hand out to Sayors?!

Sayors looks at Lang and sighs at him until he looks at Lang's eyes and notices Lang still has his hand extended. Perhaps Lang sincerely is apologetic for all he's done to Mr. Sayors, perhaps he truly is SORRY. Sayors goes to shake his hand..

And just like that Lang moves out of the way and continues walking and starts to laugh to himself. We can see Sayors extremely mad and just stands there with nothing to do, why would anyone as fucking awesome as Cam Lang shake hands with someone pathetic like Steve Sayors. Lang finally gets to the end of the hallway and makes his way into the dressing room which holds no other wrestler other than himself, by now he thinks most would be out somewhere awaiting for the commencement of the main event. He notices a whiteboard within the locker room that has all the results written out. He goes up to it and under the line for his match which just took place he writes on it.

''Team Lang: VICTORIOUS''

He looks back at the camera and with the marker taps the whiteboard a few times.

You see that? That's the end of every single THREAT and every single slanderous statement that's been made my way. What can any of you say now? You can't tell me I'm still on my losing streak, because idiots if you just didn't witness team LANG rose to victory. You can't comment on my wrestling ability, because well I always put on the best show for everyone and that's why you see me in the position I'm in today. However, most of all you can't comment on whether I have the drive and determination... that can also be said for my teammates. We overcame that brutal assault by the hands on the brotherhood, and I'll get to Sebastian in a bit but before hand let me go over the matches that have taken place tonight. Let me ENLIGHTEN you on what's actually gone down on this hellacious night.

First off, we have team Alexandra Callway... against team BARNEY GREEN!

My only comment is to Alexandra... you lost.

YOU LOST, YOU LOST, YOU LOST, YOU LOST.

Why do I decide to pick on you so much? Well it's simple... YOU LOST... Mystica was placed in the easiest match of the night... and sure as hell Eli James deserved to LOSE. What's happened to the Congregation? One week you barely show up in our trios tag match, the next week you fall at the hands of Barney Green. You got too focused with beating the shit out of one of your opponents Zak Misery... who ironically enough I will be facing in round 2 of this Lethal lottery. You failed, and dare I say it you failed HARD. Not many people can say that they lost to Mr.Green, well now you can say that.

Oh, and Barney... don't bullshit us you phony. I don't care how many promos you cut on being the good guy or being from the ''Jon Brown'' era... what you truly are is written all over you... a piece of trash.

Lang taps the writing for the 2nd match of the night on the whiteboard...

Secondly, team Austin went ''head'' to ''head'' against team Kain... dare I say it, there was a slight odour of, oh how I say it... feces? That's right, and by slight odour I mean a bucket of feces was literally dumped onto the now beheaded body of Matt Lennox. Fuck him, at the end of the day he wasn't looking out for the well being of his team and was in this for the soul purpose of getting some sort of attention? Matthew, if there's ever a trace of your scumbag piece of shit asshole here again, you can guarantee I will cut your head clean off the SECOND time.

Despite that, good win for you Mr. Austin. You were able to take out a team which was highlighted by one of the most strategic and cunning people around here in Jessie Diaz. We both know we have that mutual respect for one another, but we also know eventually we'll meet in the ring. We nearly did the week of the trios tag match, but of course I was recruited onto the main event... meanwhile you were in the first match and if I recall you lost? Austin, all jokes aside I HOPE we meet in this tournament at some point, just do me a favour after this round and get through Kimmy and NAZI... it would be an HONOR to face you.

Lang gets back on track and taps the third match of the night which was between team Mcbride and team Liz Hatheway.

Before you get excited about your win Liz, let me just say if there's ONE person around here who didn't deserve to be a captain, it's you sweetheart. You're three partners could of handled that without your help, well wait by me saying that it would instill that you actually did anything to help your team.

But with that being said, guys I'm going to be honest I had my pre match nap during yours. I want to thank all of you for being so damn boring, so I could get the rest I needed so I could go out there and WIN my match.

Finally, Lang takes a deep breath and taps his marker under the words that he wrote for the result of his match earlier on. He slightly tosses the marker out of the shot and crosses his arms and looks straight into the camera.

At this point, I think it's safe to say I drafted the BEST team. In fact, all other captains should of came to me for advice on how to pick their teams. After tonight, you cannot question my intelligence and my strategic prowl. I'll take something that Theo said leading up to this night, in that you could take four very best that the XWF had to offer and put them against team Lang and at the end somehow we'd come out victorious. I completely agree with that statement, and would like to thank Theo for the contributions he made and wish him luck in the rest of the tournament. Who knows Theo, if you SOMEHOW get past Juan and our former partner in ESP then perhaps we'll meet again the ring.

Lang smiles to himself once again before taking a seat and pulling out an edition of the XWF magazine.

We have a magazine?

Shut the fuck up logic, for this soul purpose we do have a magazine.

Meanwhile, Lang takes a breath of relaxation and looks on at a picture. His look of content changes and although he doesn't look mad, he looks confused. He drops the magazine to the floor and looks on at whatever and starts to ponder to himself... the magazine is laid down on the ground at the page Lang was looking at.

It shows a picture of the Extreme Revolution, with Lang in the center.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (10-20-2013), John Austin (10-21-2013)