Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lethal Warfare! (part 1)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-18-2013, 07:25 PM

[Image: warfare_zpscfebeef3.jpg]
The War Room
San Diego, California
10/17/2013

We open to a very special edition of Wednesday Warfare in which we will hold the first round of the second annual Lethal Lottery!

The fans are ready to raise hell tonight as they're already getting a few chants going.

Instead of the usual XWF ring apron, we have a custom made one that says "Lethal Lottery."

The underground venue still has that gritty aura to it, but the place has undergone some noticeable improvements. The lighting is finally fixed and the rusty old stage has been replaced with a sleek, new one.

We now go to the ring for our first Lethal Lottery match of the night!

Barney Green, Peter Gilmour, Casey Jones & Zak Misery
- vs -
Alexandra Callaway, Michael Radio, Waldo & Scotty Guillermo
4-on-4 tag, 1 Fall

Both teams are in the ring, waiting for the referee to signal for the bell to start the match. Guillermo decides that he wants to start things off for his team, and none of them say anything to stop him. Green steps between the ropes and rests in his corner. The ref looks from side to side, before signalling for the bell!

Ding Ding Ding!

Barney approaches the center of the ring, challenging Scotty to lock up with him. Hesitantly, Scotty steps to the center as well, before stick out his arms and locking up with the much bigger man. With little effort, Barney tosses Guillermo to the mat like a rag doll, before slowly jogging the ropes and dropping a massive elbow! Scotty rolls out of the way at the last possible second and hops to his feet while Barney struggles to get to his. Green gets to a sitting position, but Scotty dropkicks him in the face, knocking him back to the mat. Guillermo wastes no time before running the ropes himself, and he connects with a medium sized splash!

Getting back to his feet, Scotty takes the time to taunt to the crowd, who's booing relentlessly at this mistreatment of the "All Night Tranny Thrilla!" Barney reaches between Guillermo's legs, while the ref is conveniently being distracted by one of Jones' children! Green hits a low blow, dropping Guillermo like a sack of shit! Back to his feet now, Barney peels Guillermo off the mat before whipping him into his own corner! A costly mistake from the veteran, as Mister Radio tags himself in!

Wait a minute, Green don't give a fuck! He's rushing into the corner, stinger splash!

Radio ducks and slides under his legs, leaving Guillermo as the sole heir to that vicious attack! He slumps down in the corner and is finally pulled out, forcefully, by Michael River.

Green turns around, into a superkick from Radio that sends the big man stumbling into the corner! Radio pounces on this opportunity, landing lefts and rights to the midsection and face of Green! He tags in Alexandra, and the two manage to hoist him up to the top rope, and give him a double superplex onto the mat! Radio gets back on the apron as Callaway mounts Green, and lands a flurry of punches to the big man's face, busting his nose in the process! Content with her handiwork, she walks over and tags in the nervous looking Waldo.

He steps between the ropes, and being the sportsman he is, waits for the bloodied Barney Green to get to his feet. Reaching out his hand, he offers a handshake to the big man, a move that gets admonished by his team's captain and co-captain! Green accepts, and Waldo tries to pull him in for a short arm clothesline that doesn't even phase Green! He tries again, with similar effects. Frustrated, Waldo kicks him in the stomach, and looks like he's about to go for a suplex!

Don't do it Waldo! You'll hurt yourself!

He manages to get him up!

SUPLEX! Wait, he isn't done! Waldo does a forward roll, hits the ropes and comes charging like Sonic with a rolling thunder onto the big man! Can Green get a break?!

Wait a minute, the lights go out!

On the X-TRON, a video begins to play!

(ooc: push play!)

OH MY GOD!

IT'S JONATHYN BROWN!

... Or is it?

The video plays through, and reaches its conclusion without so much as a sign of the former XWF owner...

Waldo, leaning against the ropes and waiting for the interference, turns around and gets hit with a big lariat from a rested up Green!

"I AM A JON BROWN GUY!"

He kinda sorta jogs the ropes, before hitting a HUGE splash on Waldo! Getting back to his feet, Green tags in Gilmour and the two size up their mark. Waldo starts to get back to his feet and Gilmour gets over to the other side of the struggling man, cutting him off from his team! Finally, Waldo gets back up, and the two spring into action! They run after him, and hit a big chest bump, with Waldo between them!

Waldo falls down the ground, looking like he's...

Oh may God, he's dead!

His body falls forward, right into the outstretched arm of Radio! He comes in like a house of fire, dropkicking Gilmour halfway across the ring before hitting a chop block on Green's bad knee before he gets out of the ring!

Gilmour rests in the corner momentarily, and Radio yells at Misery, who's standing on the apron.

Radio: "Get in, you fucking vampire !"

Angrily, Misery storms between the ropes and the two engage in a brawl! At first it looks like Radio has the advantage and the ref starts to count!

Misery gets the upperhand after ducking a punch and shoves Radio into a neutral corner.

Gilmour slides under the ropes and walks over to the time keeper's area.

Radio shoves Misery off, and whips him off the ropes.

Misery rebounds with a clothesline that Radio ducks, and Callaway pulls the ropes, sending him over and landing on the floor!

Gilmour grabs the X-Treme title from the Time Keeper!

Gilmour: "THIS BELT IS MINE!"

Sliding back into the ring, he wraps the belt around his waist. Furious, Radio charges at him, but gets a big boot for his trouble! Gilmour laughs, before kicking him in the stomach and he prepares to hit the DEATHSTRIKE!

NO! Radio hurricanranas his way out of it!

Gilmour hits the ref, knocking him the fuck out! Misery jumps back in the ring, and starts to maul Radio, until he's pulled off by Callaway! Guillermo enters the fray, and so do...

TYLER DECKER AND CASEY JONES!

Green, deciding he needs none of the bullfuckery going on there, checks on Gilmour, who has since rolled to the outside! Callaway and Radio start to get the upper hand on Misery, hitting him with double team maneuvers out the wazoo!

Guillermo goes after Jones, when Decker turns him around, and sends him SOMEWHERE DOWN THE CRAZY RIVER! Guillermo drops down and Decker pulls him up, Jones looks pissed! He cocks back, about to hook Guillermo in the gabber, m8, when...

Hey, wait a minute....

Where's Waldo?

Here he is! He's outside the ring, and taps on Michael River's shoulder.

HERE I AM!

River's out! Waldo grabs a kendo stick, and hits Dax Robinson with the stick! Over and over and over again, until Dax drops!

Kathi Foster tries to talk sense into him, and looks like she's about to kiss him, when she too gets hit with the fucking stick!

Sliding into the ring, he traps Decker in the Red Stripes, pulling on his neck with the stick! Decker taps, but there's no ref nor is Decker actually in the match! Waldo screams primally, and....

GETS HOOKED IN THE GABBER, M8! He's out!

Decker slides out of the ring, stick in hand and the ref starts to get to his feet!

Jones covers, while Callaway, Radio, and Misery are still brawling outside!

The ref is too out of it to realize that Radio is still the legal man, and Waldo slides out from the impact! It's only Jones, and Guillermo! Guillermo wobbles, out on his feet, when he too gets hooked in the gabber, m8! Jones follows it with the Final Evaluation before Guillermo falls, and goes for the cover!

...THREE!!!

WINNERS: Barney Green, Peter Gilmour, Casey Jones, and Zak Misery

BlocKING

Our camera team catches some commotion outside the War Room at the entrance gate. There are two men that are being blocked by security from entering the facility. It's John Madison and Theo Pryce! John appears to be getting increasingly aggressive with the security guards while Theo Pryce tries to reason with both sides.

John Madison: "I am the General Manager of this show! Let me in!"

Theo Pryce: "There must be a mistake, gentlemen. I need to speak with your boss."

John Madison: "Yeah! Get the boss out here before someone gets hurt!"

Theo Pryce turns to John.

Theo Pryce: "Settle down, John."

One of the security guards walks away from the confrontation as he speaks into his handheld radio.

John Madison: "This is bullshit! This show cannot run without me. They already postponed it by a day! Postponed!"

Theo Pryce: "It has to be a mistake. Here comes Giovanni Ferrari at last."

Sure enough, Warfare General Manager Giovanni Ferrari arrives on scene following the call over the radio. Upon laying eyes on Theo and John, Gio is quick to give his instructions to the security team.

Giovanni Ferrari: "Oh, yeah these guys are barred from Warfare. Don't let them in."

John Madison: "WHAT!"

Theo Pryce: "Mr. Ferrari..."

John Madison: "Fuck you, Gio! If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even work here!"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Right. Well, these orders come down from the Administrator. Sorry, John. There's not much I can do if Administrator gives an order."

John Madison: "So that's it then. I'm off Warfare..."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Yes, until Administrator says otherwise."

John Madison: "What about Theo here. Are you really going to stop him from helping his team tonight?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Ah, that's right... I suppose that since Theo has a match that it's only fair he's granted access. I'm sure Administrator will understand. However, this is it, Theo. Administrator has labeled you as an accomplice to John Madison's crimes so you will not enter the War Room unless you're granted permission. That goes for you two, Luca, and NAZI!"

John Madison tries to go after Giovanni, but the security guards push up against John, preventing him from attacking.

John Madison: "Fine! Fuck it!"

John Madison walks away and enters into a nearby phone booth. Theo turns back to face Gio.

Theo Pryce: "So I lend you my money to fix up this place and this is how you repay me?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "I have nothing to do with the business arrangements that you and John Madison made. John took your money, not me. Any promises that he made you are between you and him."

Theo Pryce: "So are you gonna let me in?"

Giovanni Ferrari steps to the side and tells his security team to stand down as Theo passes through.

All of a sudden, JUAN MADISON runs through and darts off past the team! For some reason, he is wearing the exact same outfit as John Madison except with a luchador mask. The team immediately want to chase after Juan but Gio tells them to stand down.

Giovanni Ferrari: "It's fine, guys. Our friend 'Juan Madison' is allowed in tonight."

Break to commercial.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Cam Lang (10-18-2013), Casey Jones (10-19-2013), Christine Nash (10-18-2013), Dean Moxley McGovern (10-19-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (10-19-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-18-2013), Mr. Radio (10-18-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-18-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-18-2013, 07:36 PM

ROUND 2 BITCHES!!! Good match from everyone involved..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-18-2013, 07:38 PM

Awesome guys! Congrates

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-18-2013, 07:45 PM

Great win, Team Green. Don't hold your head down, Ally.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

10-18-2013, 07:54 PM

That was interesting to watch unfold. I'm not in the tournament, but it's great to watch. Pumped for the next match already!

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-18-2013, 08:04 PM

"Fuck that... it's open season on Gilmour and his band of stooges."

She growls.

"You wanted the fucking monster. You got it."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-18-2013, 08:05 PM

oh we're soooo scared

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-18-2013, 08:09 PM

"You should be."

Alexandra taps her head.

"Remember Peter, now that my team is no longer in the tournament.. we will be looking to make sure you don't advance either."

((OOC: Good match guys. This is just in character.))

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Mr. Radio (10-18-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-18-2013, 08:21 PM

no matter how hard you try, I am going to the finals! and you nor anybody in this tournament is going to stop me!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-18-2013, 08:25 PM

I can think of a few people. Just takes one right? One member to half ass or stab them in the back? It's too easy.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ZakMisery's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-19-2013), Minxs (10-18-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-18-2013, 08:27 PM

"Right, keep telling yourself that Fatso. So hey, tell me.. how are Stinky and Stretch?"

Alexandra chuckles hard.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Minxs (10-18-2013), Mizuki Tsukasa (10-18-2013)
Casey Jones Offline
the hooker of gabbers m8

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

10-19-2013, 01:13 AM

We....we won?

I mean, uh, FUCK YEAH, WE WON

[Image: CaseyJones_zpsb489a1fc.jpg]

[Image: f0f7361ee146a43c6c450efcfe0ebbda.jpg]

"I have no issues with tellin the weak to die and then movin on"

Griffin MacAlister, 2013
Hate Post Like Post
Casey Jones Offline
the hooker of gabbers m8

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

10-19-2013, 01:17 AM

In all seriousness though, I think it was a great effort from everyone this week. Congratulations guys, we did it!

[Image: CaseyJones_zpsb489a1fc.jpg]

[Image: f0f7361ee146a43c6c450efcfe0ebbda.jpg]

"I have no issues with tellin the weak to die and then movin on"

Griffin MacAlister, 2013
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-19-2013, 07:29 AM

i was shocked we won...

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post