Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 12:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter! Mizuki Tsukasa
Mizuki Tsukasa Offline
The Yakuza Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-18-2013, 06:34 PM

Mizuki stood in front of the desk of the office. The man sitting behind it was the Kumicho of the Yamaguchi-gumi. Yes the man was the boss of bosses of the Yakuza. His name was Shinobu Tsukasa the most feared man in Japan.

"This is what you want? Are you sure? I want to make to make it clear. Will becoming a wrestler come between your work? I have faith in you. You are my daughter and I want what's best for you, but you are also a Yakuza and will be so till the day you die. You can not let this come between you and your work."

Mizuki nodded. Of course this was what she wanted. Yes she enjoyed her work as the lead assassin of her father's Yakuza but she wanted to try new things and go out in the world. As a kid she would watch Japanese wrestling with her father who was a fan as well. It was their thing as father and daughter.

"Yes father. This is my wish, but it will not get in the way of my duties to the Yakuza. I give you my word. I shall complete every task you give me. Do not fear."

Her father stayed speechless for a moment. He tapped the desk with his index finger. He was very proud of her. She was everything a man could ask in a daughter. Her mother if she was alive today would be just as proud if not more so.

"I only have one thing to say."

The older male stood up from his chair and walked from behind it to his daughter. He placed both of his hands on her small shoulders. He looked at her and smiled.

"You will always be my daughter and no matter what I will always be there for you. I'm proud of you Mizuki. Now go and live your life and remember that I love you."

He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight, then let her go. Mizuki smiled brightly and hugged her father again.

"Thank you father. I will make you proud always."

Her father smiled and nodded. He went back to his desk and sat down. Mizuki bowed and left. It was her time to leave the nest and become her own woman. She was willing and ready to make it out on her.
Edit Hate Post Like Post