Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Cold Whisper
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2013, 10:44 AM

The sounds of a big city. The police sirens are ranging in distances like cops are chasing someone on the street... the noise of an ambulance.. gun shots heard all over.. a baby crying.. a couple yelling loud for everyone to hear about their business.. lights flickering in some lowly cost places like a bad electrical connection.. animals, such as dogs or cats, roam free on the streets as if they had no one to watch over them.. and there I am. Walking among the darkness. Taking it all in.

"A flower is a great sight to see, until it dies. No one wants to hold it in their hand or present it as a gift. It's a temporary thing. The lives everyone lives is temporary. Your glass is full one minute then empties the next. A smile dawns the face of a child and years later it's a frown. Someone is on top of the world.. a great champion.. and then.. he's not. He's the bottom feeder... not even in the top ten. Temporary.

How often do people put all their trust.. all their hope.. all their worth into something temporary. Money comes.. and money goes. Titles come.. and titles go. Friends come.. and friends go. It's temporary. It's chasing after the wind. It's a meaningless pursuit, and yet everyone does it.

But..

My words are eternal.

People choose to embrace the temporary feelings and push aside the eternal value of truth. Everything could seem just perfect.. the weather is set.. your health is in tact.. you're not worried about finances.. you have a career you enjoy.. and all.. is.. perfect. It's just temporary. Why won't you listen? Is it because you're too afraid of the truth? Does it scare you? Heh.

You are all like a marker on a dry erase board... it's seen.. it's visible.. it's in front of everyone's eyes... until the hand with the eraser comes along and wipes it all away. You won't be remembered. Those that try to remember you will too fade off and be erased.. gone into the corners of the unknown. They will find a place where no map can lead you to. Your words will be paralyzed and full of venom that you'll swallow yourselves. It will slowly kill you.. and you won't be able to warn any of your friends about the truth. It'll be too late. Into the abyss you'll go.

This place.. here.. people fear this. Murder.. Rape.. Anger.. Violence.. Deception.. Crookedness.. Lust.. Greed.. Selfishness. This is all small stages of what's coming.

The grass you once hated to cut.. you'll beg to see it grow.

The animals you use to cuss at and make fun of.. you'll ask just to see somethin' familiar again.

The books you never read.. you're eyes will search for just a word on paper.

The lettuce you use to despise.. you'll crave anything of normal food to hit your tongue.

The abyss is where the cold whisper is. You'll hear it, but no one else will. It'll cause you to stumble and confuse your mind. What you perceive as good will really be evil.. and what is evil you will call good. You'll be marked by the devil's target for fun. You're his little toy and he'll use you like a pawn in chess. You think you'll become king and change the entire game... but we all know the truth. You're just being used for fun until he decides it's a stalemate for you.

The abyss will not be temporary. It's an eternal truth you'll live with. All you had to do was lay aside your life and surrender it to the Almighty. You stubborn and foolish people. How long must I remain here and speak the truth to your stupidity? I speak and speak.. words with life.. rivers of truth.. and yet you want to sit in mud. I give you oxygen, and you cover your mouth and nose. I show you the way, and you turn the opposite. A stupid and wicked world you remain in.

You want to get rid of me, XWF? It's gonna take you all to unify and end me. What are the chances of all of you working together to end me? I don't see it. It'll be when hell freezes over and we all know.. it never will happen.

So Lethal Lottery.. random teams with different people.. and I sit across from a wide variety of opponents and teammates. All I can say to everyone is listen to truth and to the words I say.

I warned ya...

I can see why people are afraid to get out of their comfort zone and walk into an unknown place. The smells trigger thoughts from the past that may terrify someone. The difference of temperature that causes a chance in the physical body. The building structures and closed stores could send signals that it's a failure waiting to happen. This isn't a place for the good or righteous, but is home for the wicked. Evil rests here, but hasn't come out to play... yet.

Eli continues to stroll through the dark area he's at. He walks with confidence and without fear, which strikes a few people the wrong way. His walk.. his dress.. his stupid smile.. it's definitely rubbing people the wrong way around here. A few people start to follow at a distance on the sides and behind him. He knows. He stops in the middle of a crossroad.. a four-way stop. No cars are around.. just lots of noise and not-so-great smells. The people that were following at a distance get closer. He stands there with the smile. The street lights reveal shadows that are surrounding him while he remains in the fullness of the lights.

He starts to let out a little chuckle. It grows and starts to get louder into a very wicked laugh. His laugh starts to slow down after a few minutes and ends with a big sarcastic "HA". He starts to turn around in a 360.. viewing all those who were following him. They begin to walk from the dark and into the street lights where Eli can see them.

"I think you took a wrong turn.

Eli keeps his smiling going and gives a few chuckles in response.

"Something I say funny? We're not laughing.

"Hehe. If ya knew what I knew.. you would.

"That you're gonna die tonight?

The talker, and the rest of his followers, all start laughing. Each one of them pulls out a weapon of some sort.. mostly knives.. and start to move in closer to Eli.

"If ya only knew who you spoke to.. it would change it all.

"Ah! Someone important, huh?

"Not someone. Those knives ya have.. heh.. they leave marks on the flesh and serve as a good reminder. But what happens when the spirit leaves the flesh here on earth.. and the flesh rots away and those marks disappear? It brings the question to the surface.. do ya fear the knife and the one who holds one? Or do ya fear the one who can destroy the soul and judges it?

"We got ourselves a preacher, boys!

Dark screams and evil growls are heard. The people with knives start to freak out a little bit and get scared. Eli keeps his smile.

"You're not afraid are ya? You got knives, remember? Hehehe.

"This guy is nuts. Let's go.

They all begin to scatter like little children, except one. This one didn't seem to be with the other group, but watched in a further distance. He walks closer to Eli. He's shaking in fear as Eli glares into his eyes..

"Welcome home, Andrew.

The face can't be seen. He drops to his knees and he starts talking to Eli. Eli places his hand on his head and starts praying.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Dean Moxley McGovern (10-17-2013), Tony Santos (10-17-2013)