Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 05:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
You'll soon meet him. (RP 4) Part 2/2
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-17-2013, 07:47 AM

I head into this match with A LOT on my mind... the main part of my brain that is currently filled, is how my team will reign supreme throughout the Lethal Lottery tournament. But first, let me just say one quick thing.

This goes out to ALL competitors in the Lethal Lottery, you won't need to worry about me or my teammates interfearing in any matchups. We aren't like certain people around here, and by certain I mean basically all of you. We're going to win this the right way, and that's by showing our craft in the ring.

Like the Egyptian Snow Pharoah... who's in my opinion going to surpass every single person around here. We all saw the trios championship match, including myself and one of our opponents in Sebastian Duke. It doesn't matter what he spews on about, he secretly knows like myself that Miss Pharaoh will be someone that's going to definitely bring an impact to this place. She does remind me of myself, if she has something on her you can guarandamtee she's going to voice her opinion. She seems to have the same opinions about this place, sell out after sell out. She's definitely someone I won't want to see across from the ring in the future, but remember Miss Pharaoh...

Next, we have Theo Pryce. We all saw what he was able to accomplish last week when he made someone like John Austin TAP OUT. It reminded me of myself weeks and weeks ago, when a certain War games took place and I provided my team with the outcome of a victory also. He got the victory for his team, and even if he'll be facing Egyptian Snow Pharaoh in the future, I believe we'll all work as a cohesive unit. What we'll win at the end of this is far greater than anything we can imagine, but Theo I want you to remember...

Finally, I have the ''thing''. I'm not sure if we can refer to it as a human, robot, chicken or any of those combined. All I know is that my partner Dr.Zero is going into this and it'll be ready to FIGHT.

Suddenly Cam hears a noise, he shows a sign of being annoyed and removes himself from the chair he was currently sitting in and starts to walk through this house he's currently resided in, we look around and it seems to be no more than a huge fucking mansion. He arrives to the two big front door entrance and pushes the door as he steps outside and it's night time, with the rain just pouring down.

Fuck...

Lang takes an umbrella that's awaiting him outside of the door, and he starts to walk around the trajectory of the house until he reaches the back. He sees a few steps and takes these few steps that are going down until he's met with one door that looks very old and hasn't been maintained in ages.

[Image: 1-keep-out-scary-door-brandon-bourdages.jpg]

Lang takes a few steps and puts his ear against the door. He moves back and slowly shakes his head and takes a seat on the bottom step facing the door...

I told my three teammates to remember... what am I telling them to remember exactly? Well, it'a as simple as I've been around longer than the three of you combined. Considering I've only been here for over two months but I've been appointed as the team captain for a reason. You can say what you wish about my losing streak, or how I don't deserve any of the chances I've been awarded with... but like I've said, the reason why is I'm only getting better and the fact remains that the higher authorities see great potential in myself. They see that I'm going to be around for a LONG time and that I'm a commodity.

But I don't want to focus all the attention on myself, what I want to focus on is what we'll get done in our first match as a UNIT. Not a team, but as a cohesive working UNIT. We can't just think of ourselves as a regular ''team'' because we can't lower ourselves to the levels of the rest of these people. We're already the top scouted team in this thing, even John Austin himself who I have a great deal of respect for said that me, ESP, Theo and Dr.Zero will be a force to be reckoned with and he's absolutely right.

I can't wait until our match, good luck Sebastian, Santos, Morrison and Sal... but I'm wishing you good luck for a reason as if you even get past us you'll need a tremendous amount of it. There's a difference between our UNIT and your TEAM, and that is we'll be the victor at the end of the night.

BANG...

BANG...

Lang looks startled as he gets up immediately and looks at the door. He takes a few steps closer and is thinking to himself...

I can't let him out.

Lang slowly turns his back and starts to walk to the stairs.

I've changed my mind... this isn't the time for you to be revealed.

Lang slowly walks up the stairs and doesn't turn back as the big knocks on the door are heard...

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
(10-17-2013), Theo Pryce (10-17-2013)