Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Can't get away from this guy!
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2013, 07:45 AM

The camera cuts to Matt and Joy in their locker room. Joy is wearing a little skimpy top and a short mini skirt. Matt is tying up his wrestling boots. As soon as Matt is done lacing them up Joy comes over and sits on his lap.

Joy- Damn baby, you are so fucking hot. I made the right choice when it came to choosing you over that loser Hunter Payne. And you know something else, you are way better in bed than he ever was. Especially after last night.

Matt- Haha, yeah I got a couple hidden moves in my arsenal. I can't believe the way you can bend its incredible.

Joy- Only for you Mr. Lennox. Here let me take care of something for you.

Joy gets off his lap and moves out of camera view. All of a sudden you see Joy's too being flung in Matt's face. His eyes widen and then her thing flies in his face. He looks up and down and the camera fades to black.

30 minutes later.

The camera opens back up and it shows Matt messing with his wrestling tights. Joy is fixing her top and they both have devilish smiles on their faces.

Matt- Ill be back alright.

Matt leaves the locker room and is ambushed by a couple fans who got meet and greet tickets for before the show.

Fan 1- Matt! Hey man! Can you sign my program and my friends too?!

Matt- I guess.

Matt signs both programs and gets a picture with one of the fans.

Fan 2- We've been fans of you since you were in the indies. You rock dude!

Matt- Thanks, I appreciate having good loyal fans like you guys.

Fan 1- We have one problem with you though sir. Why are you doing that shit to Hunter Payne? He's a good guy and Joy is just a whore. He didn't need her and you don't either!

Matt- You wanna repeat that shit son. I will fuck you and your fat fuck friend up. I said I'd sign something for you guys not get a god damn lecture on why what I did to Hunter Payne was wrong. So you need to back off! And another thing don't you ever! And I mean ever! Call her a fucking whore again! Or else I will fucking destroy you! Now get the hell out of here!

The two fans walk off camera view as Matt continues down the hallway. He then looks on the wall and sees an XWF poster with Hunter Payne on it. He rips it off the wall and throws it to the ground and stomps on it over and over again. A bunch of officials are blankly staring at Matt.

Matt- What the fuck are you looking at! This motherfucker is everywhere!

Matt walks away again and finally makes it to his destination. He wanted to grab a couple waters from the food table that was laid out for the XWF talent. A no name wrestler who usually does dark matches walks up at the same time and the two begin talking.

Matt- How's it going boss?

No namer- It's going, I'm tired of these dark matches. I just want a real opportunity. I mean I have been getting the best training possible from Hunter Payne and...

Matt- Wait a minute, what did you just say?

No namer- I've been getting the best training possible?

Matt- From who!

No namer- Hunter Payne?

Matt- God damn it!

Matt loses it and grabs the wrestler and tosses him on the table and drags him all the way down making the food and drinks go flying. He then picks the wrestler up and slams his head agains the table repeatably. Finally he power bombs him through the table as security pulls Matt away.

Matt- You tell your trainer Hunter Payne that I am coming for him! Wait till Madness! Just watch!

The camera fades out
Scene over

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Matt Lennox's post:
Hunter Payne (10-17-2013), Juan Madison (10-17-2013)