Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Winning. It's in my blood.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-17-2013, 06:58 AM

:: Just a few short hours before this week’s edition of Warfare airs we find Theo Pryce, Jimmy Durance and Erica Rayner huddled a corner of the wrestler locker room, presumably discussing strategy for tonight’s Lethal Lottery. ::

“This is unbelievable. Fucking Madison has been MIA since yesterday and because he had to go and get fired I have to share a locker room with the rest of the roster.”

“Poor you, having to slum it with the rest of the roster.”

“Fuck you Erica.”

“Why don’t you go and talk to your teammates. You know the people you have to work with tonight? Never hurts to get to know your partners.”

“Doesn’t help either. Besides who am I working with really? Cam Long, seems like a nice guy, he sure seems to be a fan of mine but he’s riding a losing streak that make the New York Football Giants look good. Then we have ESP and Dr. Zero, they both seem to have their own special kind of crazy. Ever seen that show American Horror Story?”

“No I haven’t.”

“What about you Jimmy?”

“Yeah I have. Both seasons actually.”

“Ok well when I think of ESP and Dr. Zero I think of the second season of that show. Talk about fucking looney tunes. I can’t tell if Dr. Zero is completely off his rocker or the most brilliant man alive. And ESP…well, I’m not afraid to admit it but that chick scares the ever living fuck out of me. Thank God she’s on my team. “

“Alright well there you go. Why don’t you go and tell them that?”

“Which part? That Zero might be crazy or might be brilliant? Or that Cam Long hasn’t won a match since the Clinton Administration or that ESP makes Jimmy wet his pants when he sees her.”

“I never said that Mr. Pryce, you said she scared you.”

“It’s not important what I said Jimmy. We aren’t here to play the blame game.”

“Well since you don’t want to talk to your team mates I have some actual work to go over with you. You know, the stuff that pays the bills.”

“Seriously Erica? Seriously? I’m trying to get in a mode here. I have a match in a few hours the last thing I want to talk about is work. In fact, I’m going to go take a walk and get in the zone.”

“People still say “Get in the zone?””

“Yes they do. You know what else they say? Fuck you Erica.”

:: Theo quickly gets up from his seat. Grabs his bottle of water and walks across the locker room and towards the exit. He exchanges some glances with his opponents for tonight and get’s a pat on the back from Cam Lang. ::

“Love the name bro.”

“Thanks Cam.”

:: As Theo progresses through the halls he sees Steve Sayor’s the XWF’s resident punching bag and long time correspondent. Steve, ever the professional that he is, is walking the halls with a microphone in hand and a camera man in tow. ::

“You look lost Stevie-boy.”

“Not lost Mr. Pryce, just walking around preparing for tonight.”

“Well straighten your tie Stevie and prop your microphone because I’ve got some things to say.”

“Alright Mr. Pryce, give me just a second.”

“Have at it Stevie.”

:: Sayors turns to his camera guy, exchanges a few words, jots a few notes down on his yellow legal sized note pad and then turns to face Theo as the camera man steps a foot back and raises his camera to capture both Steve and Theo. ::

“So Mr. Pryce tonight you will be competing in the first round of the Lethal Lottery your team mates are made up of one third of the current Trio’s Champions, and someone you will be facing in the near future as you are one of the number one contenders to those titles. You also have a new face to the federation, much like yourself and lastly your team Captain Cam Lang, a guy who has been around and had success in the federation. What are your thoughts on your team? Are you feeling confident?”

“Well Stevie of course I am confident in our chances tonight. You know why? Because I’m a winner. It’s what I do. You don’t get to be the CEO of a Multi Billion Dollar company without being a winner…”

“It’s my understanding you inherited that company from your father after his passing?”

“Of course that’s your understanding. You’re an idiot and so what you understand and the truth are two totally different things.”

“Yes, I inherited the business from my father. He built a company, I built an Empire. I brought in more money to Pryce Industries in one year than my father did in his entire life. That’s not to say that my father was a bad business man, he wasn’t. But he wasn’t me. And that’s my point. There’s nothing wrong with being good. Sebastian Duke is good. Andrew Morrison is good. Tony Santos is good. Jean Claude Van Damn’s bastard little brother is not, but so be it. That’s their issue. Our team. Our team isn’t good. Our team is great. Let me ask you something Stevie, would you want to get into the ring with the likes of Dr. Zero and the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh and Cam Lang? The first two are bat shit crazy, and if there is one thing I’ve learned in all my years of dealing with people across from the negotiating table it’s to tread lightly around the crazies. As for Cam Lang, the guy is the appointed Captain of this team, one of the very best the XWF has to offer. I would put us up against the 4 best wrestlers this federation has and I would like our chances. That’s how confident I am about this team.”

“And what about your opponents?”

“What about them? You want me to shit talk them? You want me to talk about how the team isn’t unified? How some of them don’t even have respect for other members of their own team? That team Captain sure is doing a bang up job of unifying his troops. But you know what, that’s fine. Their loss is our gain. Not that we really need it. Here’s the deal Stevie. I could talk shit all day about my opponents if I wanted to, but that’s not really my style. See it’s not about them. It’s not about what they can and can’t do. Frankly I don’t care about what they’ve accomplished and what they hope to accomplish. All I care about is leaving that ring a winner tonight. That’s it. Period. Winning is all that matters. And being a winner is what I was born to be. Whether that’s in business or in wrestling. So you know what. Fuck Sebastian Duke. Fuck Tony Santos. Fuck Andrew Morrison and Fuck SVD. 8 of us will show up to the ring tonight to compete, 4 of us will walk out winners. And it sure as shit won’t be that rag tag band of half wits and wannabes.”

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Cam Lang (10-17-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (10-17-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (10-17-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-17-2013)