Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Interveiw with... THE NEW GUY!
bryanking Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2013, 08:21 PM Big Grin  Interveiw with... THE NEW GUY! -->

The X-tron lights up with interviewer Steve Sayors As he is fixing his tie.

Steve Sayors: Hello, my name is Steve Sayors and I am joined here by Bryan King XWF's newest talent.

The screen widens to include Bryan King.

Steve Sayors: So Bryan how....

Bryan puts his Hand over Steve's Mic. He then sharply yanks up making the Mic his.

Bryan King: Hello, my name is Bryan King and I'm here with Steve Sayors XWF's second most annoying Interveiwer who will win himself a free punch in the face if he even dares to ask any stupid questions.

Bryan gently holds out the Mic. Steve is reluctant to grab it but finally musters the courage to do so. As Steve brings the Mic to his face Bryan slaps Steve on the back and laughs which scares Steve shitless.

Bryan King: You know I'm just messing with you dude, right?

Steve Settles down as an unknown man walks in.

Bryan King: Oh, Steve meet Zach Crow. Zach is my manager, trainer, dietician, and occasionally my own personal chef.

Zach Crow: Hello Mr. Sayors.

Zach and Steve shake hands.

Steve Sayors: Please, Call me Steve.

Steve finds his place on his clipboard.

Steve Sayors: So, how do you propose you will win against Crimson Deadly?

Bryan King: I will win simply because his attention Isn't on me where it should be it's going to be on that tag match he has. He simply cannot win unless he is a real doubletasker.

Steve Sayors: If he is good at doubletasking?

Bryan King roles his eyes and begins to speak but he is cut off by his own rationality. He then takes a moment to think the question over.

Bryan King: Then I would lose, suck it up, and find a way to beat him. Because, as my mother used to say when I was young, it's no use crying over spilled milk. You just have to clean it up and get some more. This doesn't mean I won't give it my all though. Keep this in mind. For my all is more than most. I AM THE NEW GUY, AND I AM NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE!

Bryan walks off camera with Zach following.

Steve Sayors: Well that was Bryan King and his manager Zach Crow in an Interview with me, Steve Sayors.

-bryanking
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like bryanking's post:
(02-12-2013), KnightMask (02-20-2013), Wallace Witasick (02-14-2013)