Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
To the Chico
scottymac Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-09-2013, 08:21 PM

So you are at it again hu? You did not get the crap beat out of you the last time did you?

A laugh can be heard.

Scotty: Nope sure didn’t. Come on James, you knew I would not stay out of the ring for long. It’s in my blood. I just can’t help myself.

James: Ok but what about me Scott? Who has to basically pull you up the stairs into bed after a match? Yes I know it’s in your blood Scott, that’s what scares me. I don’t know how much longer I can sit back and watch you do this to yourself.

The lights in the dark room all of a sudden turn on. Scotty is lying in bed and next to him is a dark haired man.

Scotty: James, you don’t get it do you? This is what I do, this is what allows me to live the life we have both become accustomed to. You think your little office job will allow us to live in a house like this? To both drive new cars. To go on vacations around the world?

The man next to Scotty gets an angry look on his face.

James: Don’t you dare pull that Scott. I work my ass off and you know it. What good is all the money if you can’t enjoy it? What good is it if you are in a wheel chair by the age of fifty?

Scotty shakes his head slowly.

Scotty: James, I know what I am doing ok. Believe me, I will know when to hang up the tights. I will know what I am done. I want to be around for a long time. Don’t worry your pretty little head over it. Now I have a big day tomorrow, can we please get some sleep?

James: This is not over Scott. We are not done talking about this.

Scotty leans over and kisses the man.

Scotty: Good night James.

James: Night……

The next morning Scotty wakes up early and slowly gets out of bed as to not wake his partner. Scotty looks at the man for a moment.

In a soft voice
Scotty: Seven years next month. Wow, I can’t believe you have put up with my crap for that long. You are a good man James.

Scotty makes his way out of the room and down a long hallway. He stops at a closed door and begins to open it but snores can be heard from inside and he quickly closes the door. He smiles and puts his hand on the door. He holds it there for several seconds before walking away. He makes his way down a stare case and into a modern kitchen. He opens a cabinet and takes out a bottle. He shakes a few vitamins into his hand and puts them in his mouth. He reaches next to him and grabs a glass of water. He quickly swallows the pills and puts the glass down next to him. He grabs a paper next to him and begins reading it. He shakes his head a few times.

Scotty: Wow what is the world coming to? He folds the paper again and walks. He picks up a small bag next to the door and walks out.

Scotty drives for a while before pulling up in front of a normal looking building. He grabs his bags and heads through the door. He walks down a long hallway and in to a room full of camera equipment. He walks up to a man standing in a corner and nods his head.

Camera man: You ready?

Scotty nods his head. He grabs his bad and walks behind a screen and a few moments’ later walks out wearing a black suit. He motions towards the camera man. Scotty clears his voice for a moment before walking in front of the camera. He nods his head quickly.

Scotty stands motionless for a moment as the camera zooms in on his face. A small grin crosses the man’s face as he slowly begins to speak.

Scotty: El Chico Blanco……My first test in XWF.

Scotty laughs for a moment

Scotty: I use the word test jokingly of course. Who does the management decide to put me against? Mark Flynn?

Scotty shakes his head for a moment

Scotty: Gilmour maybe?

Scotty once again shakes his head

Scotty: No they choose El Chico Blanco…..A man who lost his debut match.

Scotty pauses for a moment. The grin leaves his face.

Scotty: Let me make one thing very clear. I will not suffer the same fate as Mr. Blanco. Scotty mac will show the world just what I can do. But then again a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Scotty laughs for a moment.

Scotty: So Mr. white boy…..

Scotty pauses for a moment

Scotty: Yes that is what your name means correct? The white boy? Or should I just call you boy? Because let’s be honest, you really are not a man yet are you?

Scotty laughs once again

Scotty: Let me tell you one thing Chico, This hombre is not here to play. Maybe once you get in the ring with me ill make you into a real man.

Scotty stops for a moment and stares at the camera.

Scotty: es hora de intensificar y golpee hacia fuera

Scotty slowly walks off view of the camera.

Record
1-0-0

Next to tap out:
Prophecy/Crimson deadly

[Image: SM_1_8_2007.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes scottymac's post:
(02-12-2013)