Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Oh Team McBrizzy.
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-16-2013, 05:57 PM

The scene opens up to Liz in her cell. Her cell mate was just released from prison, and she was going to be alone for a while. Liz sits on her bed, intill Officer Rosado comes in the cell. She sets up Liz's video camera and whispers "30 minutes." Liz hops off the bed, and sits on the ground, facing the camera.

Lethal Lottery, 2013. Team Hathaway vs. Team McBride, or as I like to say, Team McBrizzy! Thanks to the wonderful Officer Rosado, I've been given the displeasure of seeing Team McBrizzy's promos. After watching each and everyone of those wretched promos, I almost threw up. It was almost as bad as A Serbian Film. Almost, that movie is still sick as fuck.

Rebel, your more obsessive with Duke than your own shot at Lethal Lotto. You speak so much about Duke's obsession with John Madison, that your own sick obsession is shaded. I don't blame you. Duke is in that Top 5 here in XWF, and knocking him down will be an amazing feat. What I'm not understanding is why you don't believe in your own team. Are you not confident in your, or your team's wrestling ability? If I were you, I'd erase Duke from my memory up until Thursday. After Team Hathaway whips Team McBrizzy Thursday, you can but your focus on Duke.

Michael McBride, I don't have much to say to you. You're just an Irish cigarette addict. Nothing more, nothing, less. I have to give credit where credit is due, you are an impressive competitor, and I am excited that our teams are facing off, but you won't get far. I thought my team was dysfunctional but your team, your team puts a new meaning to the word, uncohersive. I'm sure a great tean captain, such as yourself, can "Fire Up the Troops," and come to Warfare looking for a fight. Because you're going to get one.

Sincere Lee Wild, I don't fucking like your stank puss puss ass. I seriously want to rip your fucking head off it's shoulders, then shoove it up Peter Gilmour's bum, until he yells "YATZE." I am stoked for thid first round because when we meet in that ring, I am going to stomp your head in the ground, till you are face to face with raYne and Cyren. Your used to being on the ground, because I hear Eli James was working your ass for the time you were associated with him. I don't like you because ... you make it seem like you are so much better than me, when in all honesty, you aren't. You are in the same boat I'm in, except I just got here, while you've been here for quite some time. I hate evrything about you, I hate your face, your voice, your lifestyle, I hate everything. I even hate your name. Sincere Lee Wild, you are scum compared to me. You are nothing, and when I'm done shoving my foot down your deep throat, you'll beg for forgiveness.

Bitch.

Charlotte Dyson, you are my favorite member of Team McBrizzy. You are so, cute! That won't stop me from busting that ass on Thursday though. It won't change the face that I am going to round 2 at your expense. It won't change the fact that I will lead MY team to victory. But it will change how I see you as a person. After all, your just so fucking adorable. I could just eat you up!

That means two things.

That's pretty much Team McBrizzy in a nutshell, but I'm not here to just talk about Team McBride. I'm here to talk about what my team is bringing to the table as well.

Team Hathaway, it has been a great pleasure to team with all of you. Excpet for you, JTC. I still don't like your cock sucking ass. Nightmare, you are kinda creepy, but you are effective. And Mystica is just amazing in himself.

So without further ado, I will bi you all a farewell.

Oh and Charlotte Dyson...

Liz does the "call me" taunt before turning off the camcorder.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-16-2013), Jenna Silver (10-16-2013), Mystica (10-16-2013), Rebel (10-16-2013)