Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 05:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Stratagy (LL r/p 2)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

10-16-2013, 05:06 PM

A lone light shines down from the heavens and breaks the eternal darkness of the room in view. Dust can be seen circulating around the beam of light. In the beam of light is a pedestal that stands about waist high. It's an old, worn and beaten pedestal with which a board sits atop. On the board, are 32 figures ranging in size.

Upon close inspection, the board on the pedestal is a chess board, complete with a set of chess pieces. On the left side of the board, 16 silver pieces glisten in the lone light. They are perfectly carved and beautifully crafted. On the right side of the board, stand 16 chess pieces made completely of gold. The pieces shine with a beauty that can rarely be matched.
The expertly crafted marble board all but puts the finishing touches on what is considered a masterwork set.

But why?

Why is there a chess set under a single light in such a dark room? The pieces have been manipulated, for there are a few pawns knocked over on each side of the board.

All of a sudden, a door opens and light explodes into the room. A lone figure walks into the room, but they are standing with the light. The person walks in and closes the door, drowning the room in the darkest dark. Still, the chess set on top of the pedestal basks in the single beam of light.

The figure walks into the light and the person can be seen as Rebel. Rebel leans over and observes the chess board.

Rebel:
In chess, one cannot control everything; sometimes a game takes an unexpected turn, in which beauty begins to emerge.

Sebastian Duke and John Madison have been in a war since before I arrived in XWF. The Brotherhood and the Black Circle locked in a vicious struggle for the Crown of XWF.

John Madison manipulates his Black Circle into advantageous positions before, during and after matches. He is a smart one and stays steps ahead of his competition.

Sebastian Duke on the other hand, plays a dangerous game. His strategy is a war of attrition. Duke's pawns die off faster than Peter Gilmour eating a pan of Chicken Parmesan. And then he just replaces them with more petty, subservient pawns.

Duke has members coming and going through the Brotherhood as often as Alexandra Callaway changes men.

Rebel chuckles at his remark.

Rebel:
Sebastian has let it be known that I am STILL a member of the Brotherhood, even after costing him the Trio's Tag titles.
Personally, he should be happy that I cost him those titles, because now he doesn't have to lug that tumor, Peter Gilmour around.

But anyways, I'm still a member of the Brotherhood. I signed a contract and that keeps me in the Brotherhood.
At first, I thought this was horrible and I would have to find a way to break the contract. I even contacted my attorney, Saul Goodman, to find some loop hole in the contract. But as I slept the other night, I had an epiphany; something I had never even considered, but made complete sense.

Why try to find a loop hole out of the Brotherhood, when I could use my positioning to my advantage.

Duke, you witnessed what I did on Madness, did you not? I cost Shawn Steele his number one contenders match. I figure that if the Brotherhood hits a losing streak, things will start to unravel around you.

The best way to destroy something is to drop a little explosive into the center of it and watch it blow up from the inside out. That is my goal, Duke, to end the Brotherhood. You just made it easier for me.

The Brotherhood and the Black Circle represent the two sides on this chess board.

Rebel crouches down to eye level with the chess board. Rebel takes his hand and swipes away the silver pieces. They hit the ground and clatter around. Rebel stands up and towers over the left side of the board, where the Brotherhood pieces once were.

Rebel:
See, when I am done, there will be no more Brotherhood. I don't care what kind of secret society Duke is Queen of, the Brotherhood will be non-existent when I get finished.

You are playing a dangerous game, Sebastian, keeping a live grenade like me in your house. We will see how this turns out.

But, in just a few hours, I have to team with a different group of people in round one of the Lethal Lottery tournament.
Michael McBride, Sincere Lee Wild and Charlotte Dyson are my team mates. Together we have to beat a wanna-be biker, a lesbian, an emo-kid, and a day-dream, to advance to the next round.

I'm not worried about my competition, nor am I worried about what I bring to the match; I'll hold my own. What worries me is my team. I've never seen a more rag-tag group and I would be unlucky enough to be picked first by McBride.
As soon as my name was drawn to be on his team, I could smell the mix of cigarettes and cheap alcohol on McDrunks breathe. I've never talked to him, but once in a while I would walk past him during Madness or Warfare and could smell the alcohol on his putrid breathe.

As for Sincere Lee Wild and Charlotte Dyson, I don't know crap about them. Hopefully they can pull their own weight. We won't have to do much to beat the other team, but I can't do it all by myself.........well I probably could, but I won't.

To my team mates, if you don't pull your own weight, don't expect me to win the match for you. I'll stand there on the side of the ring and let you get beaten down and when you do try to tag me, I'll spit in your face and leave.

Don't take this as a threat.......it is just a fact.

Rebel bends down and picks up the silver king chess piece and looks at it. He looks up at the single light and throws the chess piece at it. The bulb breaks and the scene goes dark as glass can be heard hitting the ground.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
(10-17-2013)