Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
esp.com/EGOSUM.exe&RedDawn?BlackDawn?DayOne1
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-16-2013, 04:59 PM

Stripped of all.

But I wasn't real to begin with.

No matter; your slate is clean.

But my slate never existed.

[Image: fHubz55.jpg]
The sun rises over the snow covered pyramids as Egyptian Snow Pharaoh kneels in the sand. I take my hand and place it on her shoulder, telling her she has come at the right time and assuring her I will keep watch over her. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh has returned to her home at last — a place no mere mortal may ever venture.

Looking up at me with emptiness in her soul, "I'm not who you think I am," she says. I reach down and take her hand, helping her afoot as the waves of blue water wash away the icy sand and warm our feet. "This is not my time, and you're standing in my way. Starscream! Attack," she yells up to the cotton skies and as that cotton bursts aflame high above, Pharaoh is quickly disappointed to realize she commands no one here. Her 'servants' of the Earth world do not exist here, and her robot minion of worlds beyond cannot intrude here.

There are but two rulers of this realm—the land Egyptian Snow Pharaoh calls home—and those rulers are:

1 - Me!

2 - My sister!

I have heard enough as I rush toward the two of them completely unexpectedly. It's funny you'd mention me, I tell my sister who always did like talking too much. She looks surprised to see me and Pharaoh doesn't even look at me. Oh, you didn't know I was watching? You thought I'd let you have Egyptian Snow Pharaoh all to yourself? My fiery red hair blows ferociously behind me in these tornado-like winds. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh is taken hostage by my sister as I approach steadfast. My sister threatens to 'absorb' Pharaoh's very essence along with every last bit of her history from time itself. I know my sister can snatch Pharaoh right out of 'existence' in the snap of a finger; but will she is the true question.

I can sense my sister's doubt as I pull Egyptian Snow Pharaoh closer to me; my hand over her face and my fingers gouged deep into her empty soul sockets. Remember, sister, I can end everything right now and you know it. My sleek, shiny black hair remains perfectly still and calm while my sister's red hair resembles a wildfire thrashing about in the wind.

Ah, but what they both failed to realize in their no longer infinite wisdom, is that I was telling the truth when I said "I'm not who you think I am..." and with this well placed trap, I have taken control of–

• "Excellent. She has successfully eradicated the last trace of resistance. The New Pharaoh has taken control of her own past and has done our job for us, Charles; just as we commanded her to do. We have achieved complete control over our war vessel."

"Yes, your majesty... it would appear Dr. Zero has somehow accomplished the final step that we weren't able to finish and allowed access to the elimination of those final strands of impurity."
I could hear them talking but saw no reason to react; I was not being given an order or asked a question. I simply remain here, standing against the wall like a statue because I was instructed to do so until I'm needed. I am pleased to overhear that they find my work satisfactory and I am elated at the prospect of following their commands without flaw.

My name: Egyptian Snow Pharaoh

I have but one purpose; it is highly classified, and that purpose encompasses all that I do. The nearest immediate action that is required on my part in correlation with my purpose: Victory at any cost

My XWF status: A co-holder of the Trio Championships and current free agent; I will float from show to show as dictated in an ongoing effort to accomplish every goal I am given while serving my ultimate purpose.

Summary of opponents this week:

1. Tony Santos – team captain and otherwise irrelevant link to a chain plagued with "weak links" as they say. While there is no clear leader (aka weakest) of the weak links on his team, Tony can certainly make a strong case for that title when you consider the fact that he is responsible for drafting those men to his team.

2. Sebastian Duke – the man who has his entire brotherhood under contract and will not release them until he is ready to see them depart from his stable. How does it feel, Tony Santos, to know that you've essentially drafted AT&T to your team? You're under contract as well, Tony... correct? How does it feel to know that, as team captain, it's really Sebastian Duke who matters and nobody else in the Brotherhood does according to his own words? It's clear to me that Sebastian Duke is beyond a shadow of doubt, the strongest link of your team, Tony. You're right where you belong, Tony... sitting far below your Duke and in a 2-year non-negotiable contract with no free upgrades along the way. It's exactly what you deserve, you wretched excuse for a team captain. Duke– I'd suggest booting Santos not only from this match tomorrow but also from your company because he most certainly can't afford to pay his bill. Don't let his debt rack up and pull your entire Brotherhood with him as he drowns his sorrows away.

3. Andrew Morrison – the same man who started out his week by making this emphatic statement, no doubt heard around the world—
Quote:"Why, Duke, I heard you speaking to Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, one of our opponents for this match, the pathetic jezebel who alongside her little band of misfits made a mockery of you at the end of Madness. You made a comment that you would be carrying "dead weight" in the form of myself and SVD. Duke, I am not sure if you were unaware, but it is your Brotherhood underling, Tony Santos, who is the team captain, not you. Now I am sure the fact that you technically aren't the man in charge just really grinds your gears, makes you see red, why I know you are used to having all the "power" and having all the say, but the fact is that for the first part of this Lottery, it is a TEAM effort, and there had to be a reason for your "brother" Tony Santos to select myself and SVD and it was not to be "dead weight", it was to beat the living fuck out of this team of losers led by that jezebel."
—and this is the "team" that is supposed to give Cam Lang, Theo Pryce, Dr. Zero and myself some kind of challenge this week? One of the least accomplished performers of the entire teamfederation just put Sebastian Duke right in his place... LEADER of the team! The more Andrew Morrison has to tell Sebastian Duke that Tony Santos is captain... the more it enforces the fact that Duke really is the one pulling all the strings on that side of the battlefield. Sebastian would leave you in a heap of unidentifiable mass and raw gore, Andrew Morrison, and he is in charge of you and Tony as well as SVD this week. Even with you being a more intelligent man, Andrew, you're still so weak and basically nonexistent in the ring that you'll make no difference in our match tomorrow. If Sebastian decides to make his entire team take a dive, there will be nothing you can do about that, Andrew... realize it!

4. Salman Van Dam — what can really be said about this man? Now, granted I am unaware if this technically was him doing voice-over or if it was the narration he approved of... but somebody's guilty of this statement and it came from an SVD promo—
Quote:Tag team match a big tag team match. Two tag teams, 8 people and the prize is some sort of a title lottery. Which team will prevail victorious? Tony Santos, Sebastian Duke, Andrew Morrison and Thee Salman Van Dam -- all in one team what does that tell you people?
—what does it tell us? Are you sure...

...and I mean really, really sure... SVD... that you want me to answer that question?

I didn't think so. I'm going to allow you a "free pass" as some might call it. Let's move on...
Quote:Remember when you eat something? Just don't eat more than what you can chew? Or else you would explode your belly or end up sitting in a toilet -- shitting with diarrhea.
Excuse me? Did you just read my mind, SVD, and give the response that I was about to compare your team to? I gave you a free pass and kept my mouth shut when I thought of the effects your collective team would have on a person's bowels but here you come proudly announcing it to the world. Excellent method of sinking your own ship even faster than it already was.

I almost feel tempted to break out into a round of applause on behalf of SVD.

That's your team mate, Sebastian... This is your team mate, Tony... and even you, Andrew Morrison, must be aware of what Tony did to your team the moment he allowed SVD to be a part of your team. Even if there were practically no names left to draft when his turn came up, he should have chosen a bear, gorilla, or even a house cat in place of SVD. Andrew, I know you and SVD are competing for that bottom spot on your team but if Tony had at least chosen a wild animal or a plant such as a cactus... then you, Andrew, would have had no competition taking that bottom spot on your team. You were robbed, Andrew Morrison.

If the creators and the controllers of all finally decided to display their sense of humor in full force, they'd no doubt put together the exact same team that Tony Santos did. Failures competing for the bottom spot; egotistical and delusional men leading the pack backwards instead of forward; hilarity in all its glory and might surely will take control tomorrow night.

"What do you think she's thinking right now," asks Charles to his almighty superior.

"I'd imagine she's going over the physical weaknesses and strategic flaws of her opposition this week, Charles. I'd imagine she is completely focuses on that, and that alone... because that's exactly what we want."

Charles begins to smile as his eyes glance over in my direction. I do not focus on his gaze but instead remain a frozen, stoic, pillar of controlled devastation. I am execution—I am condemnation—I am consecration. I am.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
(10-16-2013), (10-17-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-16-2013), Cam Lang (10-16-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (10-16-2013), Theo Pryce (10-17-2013), Tony Santos (10-16-2013)