Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Ride The Train RP 4
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-16-2013, 04:28 PM

Did you think I was gonna go away? I will keep on fighting through the pain. I got no fear whatsoever. My right knee may be jacked but I can still throw a mean right hook. I am not the most dashing superstar the XWF has seen but I still got a good fanbase. The Green Pack is still running wild.

I started The Green Pack as a way to say thanks to my fans. Every time I am booked on a show, We have a party outside the arena. Cooking hot dogs and hamburgers. Throw back a couple brewskis and just have some fun. I don't drink anymore but my fans do. I reached that point where I wound up saying to myself, "This will kill you." The urge to drink is still there hence why I picked up dipping to relieve some of the urge.

I have had so much sex in my life. I even managed to get laid in jail once. That was kinda painful. Maybe it's because there wasn't much lube besides spit but I still got off and that's all that matters. I tend to get off on average three times a day. My serotonin count is probably all screwed up. That's alright though.

It's pretty ironic how my life has turned out. I ran a production company called BG Studios which went bankrupt. I have declared bankruptcy five times in my life. I enter Warfare with nothing to lose but everything to gain. I used to have a mansion called Green Manor but that fell to the wayside.

Everything I touch seems to lead to failure but that's alright. Numerous one night stands on the road. I don't even have that big of a dick. It's like four inches. I am a true manslut. I can still party with the best of them. I still party like I did when I was 21. Pound back shot after shot. Come last call, I was never alone. I always had some tranny that I was gonna bang that night. Fun times that was.

Many relationships I have had never lasted long. The longest relationship I had was with a girl named Randi. Mistress Randi as I was instructed to call her. I enjoyed our time together. We had sex like twice but that's because I couldn't win many matches and was in a constant state of arousal. I couldn't even masturbate. I had to take a second job painting houses with my buddy, Jeff Night. She maxed out all my credit cards. I was sober at the time for the first time in a long time. She swept me off my feet.

I remember when she left because I had no money left. I was literally broke like a joke. That was bankruptcy number five. I was in debt a good four million. I don't regret how that relationship turned out. I can't help but miss her. She had a smile that could light up the town. I remember when she used to whip me and I enjoyed that a great deal.

My wrestling career is winding down. I gear up for another match but I don't know how much I got left in the tank. The tank is running on empty but I keep going.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
Dean Moxley McGovern (10-17-2013), Mr. Radio (10-16-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-16-2013)