Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 08:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Outside of the iron bars
Juan Madison Offline
Mexican in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

10-16-2013, 07:52 PM

Following that scene where John Madison was sentenced to time in the hole with Cyren, Rayne, and others; Juan Madison kept the camera rolling.

We watch as Vice Administrator and his security team walk away from Juan and the locked basement door.

"We'll return in a bit," says the Vice Administrator to Juan.

The VA shuts the door behind him, leaving Juan Madison in the conference room all by himself. Juan figures he might as well kill time with a brief promo.

"Hola again, amigos.

It is I, Juan Madison.

I wanted to talk about what I heard in Smoke Man's latest promo.

But the problem is... He didn't really say much of anything.

He came out and tried to defend his choices as team captain, but he didn't really do a good job of it.

He says he picked Eli James IV over Juan Madison because... well, because... "we'll know why soon enough."

And that was the mind blowing conclusion to his promo.

Heh, Smoke Man wants to say that we'll "know soon enough," but the fact of the matter is, we already know the reasons. Smoke Man picked Eli James IV because he tricked himself.

He tricked himself into believing that Eli James IV would be able to save him and the rest of his team. Smoke Man is a man who desperately wants to be saved. And while Eli James IV might be the right man for the job, Lethal Lottery just happens to be poor timing.

What have we heard from our buddy Eli James IV ever since he suffered that painful loss to Tri Bute, Jessie Diaz, and Egyptian Snow Pharaoh? The man has been as silent as your other friend Shawn Steele. While I might expect a weak showing from Shawn Steele, I didn't expect it from Eli James IV. The man is always out here spreading the good word, and to be perfectly honest, his promos were the only ones I was looking forward to this week.

I don't blame you for choosing who you did for your team, Smoke Man. Unfortunately, you happened to picked Eli James IV at the most inconvenient time. Yes, you drafted a vicious bear, but what good is a bear if he's hibernating?

Yes, Eli James IV is the United States Champion and has been nearly unstoppable in the past four months. Yes, I said "nearly" unstoppable. Because unfortunately for you, Smoke Man; you didn't take the time to check up on Eli James IV's weakness-- a weakness that happens to be crucial in a match of this type. The fact that you didn't spot it just goes to show how weak you are as a team captain.

I imagine that you won't bother looking into Eli James IV yourself, so I'll help you out this one time, amigo. After all, you were begging to be saved when you drafted Eli James IV, and since he's not here to speak up, I'll have to do the saving for him.

Smoke Man, the truth is: Eli James IV is shit when it comes to anything but singles competition.

I'm not even fucking around, amigo.

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that as a singles competitor, Eli James IV might be one of the best in the XWF.

But throw that puta in any other type of match and his flaws begin to show.

Check his record yourself, amigo.

Wildcard Weekend- Elimination Chamber Match (six participants) -- Pinned by Luca Arzegotti.

War Games Match (twelve participants) -- Knocked out by Griffin MacAlister and Tony Santos.

Trio Tag Team Match (nine participants) -- Unable to climb the ladder.

Now yes, technically Eli James IV did win the Tag Team Championship with Eric Rex at one point but then not even a week later, he handed his title to Mystica. That might as well have been Eli James admitting that tag team competition is not something he's good at. It was a smart move on his part because then he went on to becoming the United States Champion.

Yeah, I'm sorry, Smoke. I hate to break news like this to you. I would have scheduled a private meeting so that I wouldn't have to bring this out in public, but the guards told me that you weren't taking visitors.

Now, you also slipped in a little tidbit in relation to this box cutter incident. You said something along the lines of Juan Madison coming to your defense only if I had been drafted to your team. Well, that's just false information, sir. I think it's just a little bit foolish that you make a claim like that without even asking me first, amigo.

But it does sound as though you are seeking my opinion on the matter. Otherwise, why would you bring it up in the same sentence that you dropped my name?

Don't worry, Smoke. I shall save you again, amigo.

Wanna know what I think of the stabbing incident? Well, I personally feel as though the whole thing was blown way out of proportion. It's unfortunate because now you're sitting behind bars and John Madison is in danger of losing his job as General Manager. People's lives and careers are being affected over one tiny Gangsta's Rules Match. It isn't fair, if you ask me.

If I enter myself into a barbed wire match and I get hurt, does that mean my opponent should go to prison for attempted murder?

I think not.

So as far as your little run in with the law goes, I'm totally on your side regardless of what team I get placed on. Actually, I should say that I'm on the wrestling industry's side in this one. If this assault case goes through and Smoke Man is prosecuted for his actions, then that doesn't look good for the industry as a whole. Imagine a wrestling world where the professional wrestlers have to think twice before they use a weapon due to the fear of being arrested and locked up.

So do I believe that Smoke Man was wrong? Nah.

Do I think that Smoke Man was impressive in doing what he did? No sir.

And that's not meant as a knock against Smoke Man, that's just me being honest. Personally, I feel as though I could have neutralized a talent like Matt Ward with ease and not have to resort to box cutters. But for Smoke Man, I can understand how fighting against someone like Matt Ward might be like John Madison fighting against someone like Sebastian Duke.

John Madison had to use a shovel in order to pin Duke.

Smoke Man had to use a box cutter in order to pin Matt Ward.

Either way-- congratulations, Smoke Man. I'm glad to see that you're picking up wins regardless of whether I'm impressed or not. It's very unfortunate that it came to this though. I wish you luck in your case.

In summary, I totally get why Smoke Man picked Eli James IV over myself and I respect it. However, I do not believe that he made the right call.

Is Eli James IV capable of saving Smoke Man and his team? I think not.

Let's look at his team again...

Shawn Steele-- nowhere to be found. Big surprise there... I imagine his only contribution to Team Smoke will be some lame promo he squeaks out at the last minute since he wasn't man enough to confront me or my team during the week. He hardly contributes anything to The Brotherhood, what makes you think he's ready to contribute to a random group of superstars?

Kimmy K-- Just a big idiot who is focusing her attention in all the wrong places. I believe she said that I see John Madison as "God." I must ask, what led her to believe in this? Did I cut a promo somewhere in which I worshiped John Madison or is she living in a fantasy world? The answer to that question is obvious. Kimmy K's mind is warped to the point where she, just like Sebastian Duke, is trying to turn my relationship with The Black Circle into something that it is not. My relationship with those superstars is strictly professional. Just because I trained under John Madison does not mean I am John Madison, and it certainly does not mean that I worship him. When will Kimmy and Sebastian get that through their thick skulls?

Kimmy K even tried to dive into my personal life and accused me of including members of my family in my orgies. That's a pretty sick thing to accuse a family man of, Kimmy. Are comments like that supposed to be what separates you from the rest of the roster? Do you somehow think that makes you unique or strong?

Wow, just like Smoke Man, you are in dire need of being saved by Eli James IV. Did you know that some of my cousins happen to be in the twelve to fifteen year old range? So not only are you spreading lies about me indulging in incest, you're also trying to tell people that I harm little kids. My orgies do not include either of those things. I keep my orgies clean, chica.

It's starting to make more and more sense why Eli James IV hasn't bothered trying to save your team, Kimmy. I know for a fact that Eli James cannot stand liars. It's no wonder why he's maintained his silence. He must be so disgusted that he's using silence to protest his team of degenerates.

It's quite alright, Eli. The Congregation and The Village needs you more than these three idiots. People like Kimberly wanna spread lies about Juan Madison being a child molester. I imagine she would try to use the same tactic on you, saying you're just another Jim Jones or a leader of a cult.

People like Kimmy K, Smoke Man, and Shawn Steele are not ready to be saved, that is the truth."

Juan Madison turns his attention to the door to the conference room being opened. He powers down the camera as a group of men walk inside.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Juan Madison's post:
(10-18-2013), Cam Lang (10-20-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-17-2013), Hunter Payne (10-16-2013)