Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Destiny Can Wait (RP 8)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-16-2013, 02:20 PM

I had been pacing back and forth for some time just waiting on the damn camera crew to get to my locker room. Lethal Lottery was extremely close and I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous. I'm nervous that Gilmour might get hurt so badly at Lethal Lottery that he might just be leaving with Barney.

I heard someone knock on the door and I rushed over to answer it. The camera guys were finally here and I told them to just keep the camera on my face while I talk.

Hey, everybody! Mr. Radio here just letting everybody know some things about how I feel about my opponents...truly, I'm going to give honest opinions about the team of two fat guys, a homo vampire, and a psychiatrist. I'm just going to start with Peter this time because it may take some time talking about his idiotic remarks. I'm just going to correct Gilmour up front as the first thing I say. For the last time, Gilly I didn't "STEAL" the Xtreme championship, I simply pinned you and won the championship. I'm not sure what you meant but 12/7 because it only takes 3 seconds to pin your opponent Gilly and that's exactly what I did. I just don't want to talk about his rambunctious rant about how he's going to take the title away from me, He's going to hurt me, but all he can really do is talk shit and yet he still isn't that great at that either!

Oh, and yes I will breeze straight to the finals and I'm going to point and laugh at you while you are pouting in a corner yelling "Black circle screwed me!" Black circle have nothing to do with half of your losses. Yet, you still complain about them being the source of your failure. You also said that you don't bitch but then followed that sentence up with you bitching about the Brotherhood and the Black circle...SEE!
Quote:First off I didn't BITCH when I lost to him. I took the loss like a man, even though I got fucked over by the Brotherhood and the Black Circle
Doesn't Gilmoor just piss everyone off though? I'm surprised that he's made at least a couple the way he talks. He WAS in the brotherhood but I believe he was the first person to be kicked out almost immediately so that's pretty damn funny. The funniest thing he said was that he's going to beat me like my father should've done. How many times do I have to say that my parents are dead and have been since I was 2 months old! Gilmour, you are an ignorant fuck!

The first thing he said about Scotty was that he was taking after...by stealing the Radio championship. AGAIN, I pinned your ass ONE...TWO...THREE! you failed to kick out so I became the new champion, you incompetent lard ass! Everything he said about Scotty was pretty much just talking himself up and well...he's just going to fall flat on his ass come Lethal Lottery. All that Talking up and it gets him nowhere! You will lose, Gilmour and you will have no one to blame except yourself. Before the night even happens I'm going to say this now: If you even think about blaming it on another partner if they were the ones to get pinned well look who wasn't there to breakup the pin! I know these kinds of things, Fatty I'm from the future!

When You came to Alexandra I wanted to rip my ears off because you sounded like a perverted rapist who sucks on Twinkies on a day.
Quote:And finally I get to Alexandra Callaway. How you doing Ally? Did you miss me? I bet you have since I heard a rumor that you were having wet dreams about me.
Yeah, he's saying that she had wet dreams about the most disgusting man on the roster. I mean honestly, No one in the right mind would have a wet dream about you, Gilmour. Your husband Ross probably masturbates to pictures of Sebastian Duke in the bathroom while you in the actual bedroom getting pumped up for anal by jerking it to pictures of Jessie Diaz! Or, Luca Arzegotti...Same thing, right? Hell, can't help a guy for speaking the truth.
Quote:You see Ally, me and your old man are very alike. We are both dark and evil characters
HA HA HA HA! Pete, you are the whitest guy on the roster! and evil? really? you could steal a little girl balloon and she would catch up to your fat ass and layeth the smackdown on your ass! Plus, you aren't very threating. maybe to a fat kid who is trying to buy the last box of Twinkies that you had your eyes on. Besides that no is scared or threatened by you.
Quote:Tomorrow night, Team Callaway gets taken.. TO THE XTREEEEEEEEEEEEME! See you all in the ring tomorrow night.

Please tell me...He did not just say that? He just said Extreme with eleven extra E's. I think he means business. but seriously I feel bad for the interviewer who has to interview this Twat. Having to hear his idiotic statements, his damn screaming, all of the lies, the bitching, the sexual threats, the list could go on forever! The bottom line is: Peter Gilmour is a fat fuck who likes to threaten people with sex and he likes to marry men.

I smirked and walked off because I said all I wanted to say!
[Image: tumblr_m09f2qus6X1rpiv5no1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-16-2013)