Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Tortured Lie
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-16-2013, 10:02 AM

“Can you trust them?” The voice echoed behind me like a stalker's footsteps.

The question continued to bounce off of the churches walls as Steve rose from the ground.

A cross glowed a bright gold in front of the altar. Two candles burnt black fire to the side and Steve could do nothing other than stare in awe at the unusual enhancement in front of him. His knees were bruised from where he had previously been placed; with his head between his knees in prayer in the centre of the church. Steve found himself wearing a black shirt, a purple tie, grey trousers and black shoes. His beard had vanished and his hair was short.

A beam of light appeared in front of the alter, it glistened through the stunning church window. The eerie old man appeared in a cream priest gown. His voice struck Steve's spine straight down the middle and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. All happiness was suddenly sucked from the room and all noise grew dim. An eerie silence followed.

The man seemingly flew towards Steve and stopped in front of him, he looked straight up at the 'Psycho Sensation'.

“You're so..... WEAK.” The words tingled the blood. “The vulnerability is evidential.”

“I am not weak old man.” Even his response was weak.

“You know otherwise. Your heart tells you that you are as strong as you ever were but your intelligence does not. You were pinned on Monday Steve and it haunts you. You would never have lost such a match all those months ago. The demon. The force. It really is pitiful. Here we are in a church, a thing you despise more than anything, a building that I can see you want to burn to the ground in a heartbeat. You don't have it in you to do such a thing any more though Steve do you? You feel real emotions now. Love. Sympathy. Happiness. A sign of the weak." His voice turned to whispers taunting Steve with every single syllable. It was as if he was being stabbed multiple times.k.”

“Love is strength. Without love what are we? We have nothing to aspire for. I want love. Like I love to wrestle. I love to fight. I love to hurt people. One does not need to be evil to cause destruction within the ring.”

“Aye, then why did you lose on Monday night?”

“I am rusty, that's all.”

“You continue to make excuses for your weakness. I do not care that you're lying to me, that doesn't matter. You're lying to yourself. That's what a fool does. I didn't note you down as a fool Steve Davids.”

“You really are the weak one old man. I am no fool. You are the weak part of me, eating away at me. Causing me pain, and suffering. I blame you for my loss. You're putting me off my game for your own pleasure.”

“That is a lie. And these men... These men you team with this week. Can you trust them? John Austin seems to be captaining a sinking ship if you ask me. Now Steve, why is it that he leads you into battle tomorrow night and not the other way around? If you were as strong as you are claiming to be then wouldn't you be a natural leader? Wouldn't it be you leading this ship to the same fate as the Titanic? You and Austin never got along anyway. He stole from you. Stole. How can you trust that man? You cannot. You can try to put history aside but your grudge with that disgusting human being will forever be in place. It would not matter if you were Tag Team Champions, you still wouldn't trust him. Next you have Nazi. The man who has an ideology even more extreme than that of Hitler's himself. The man who is a part of the Black Circle, the very thing you are fighting to destroy. Matt Ward is someone you have never even spoken to. How on earth can you put faith in someone you do not even know. Steve, even you at your best stands little or no chance in this match up.”

“You are WRONG!” Steve bellows and his fury is evident in the redness of his face. The beautiful windows smash inside the church and the old man falls to the ground as Steve falls to one knee in rage. The glass crackled onto the floor as the old man reached his feet. He slowly crept up to Davids and looked him directly in the eye once more.

“Wretched beast. The power has returned.” He hissed.

“It never left.” Steve replied emphatically. The man bowed before Steve and stepped aside. Steve flipped one of the candle up as the place lit on fire.

It slowly crumbled to the ground. Steve and the man stared on, a slow drizzle trickled down on them. This was the first moment they shared in Steve's head in silence.

Isn't it weird how true peace came once faith had been destroyed...

“I still doubt you Steve, but you showed desire like no other just then. I await to see what shall happen but I feel that there's plenty more to see of you yet.”

Steve did not respond with words he merely nodded and strolled the other way towards a lake. As he approached the lake the moonlight beamed delightfully upon it. Steve gently stared at himself in the reflection with the rain still drizzling down.

Lightning crashed. Thunder grumbled.

Beneath the water appeared my uncle. Drowned. Dead. His eyes wide open, staring right through me like a tortured sou
l.

Ominous winds of change soared by.
A tear trickled down Steve's eye.
He cried a sad cry,
as he arose from the tortured lie.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-16-2013), Christine Nash (10-17-2013), Juan Madison (10-17-2013), MattWard (10-16-2013), Mr. Radio (10-16-2013), Rebel (10-16-2013)