Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
If It Is The Last Thing I Do...(RP 3)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-15-2013, 08:47 PM

camera feed on, we see Andrew Morrison standing in the dark, staring out behind the camera, he begins to speak

[Image: eHR4ZTd2MTI_o_wwe-nxt-season-6-leo-kruge...9973b0.jpg]

"All of my life, I have heard about you. How great you are, the miracles you work, how you are there for all of your children, through thick and thin, despite their sins and mistakes, you push us, you test us, but in the end, you love us....at least that is what I always thought...and yet here I stand..."

"You have taken my best friend, my "brother"..why, he won't even return my calls! You have taken my "sister"...you have taken away the woman that I loved and put her in the arms of another man, and then you proceed to stand and watch as they spit blasphemy about me being an adulterer, a cheater, a piece of scum..."

"Ah, but you made my father the same, did you not, he was an adulterer, a scumbag, is this the road you wanted me to travel? Just like my father!? I AM NOT MY FATHER! I DID NOT DO THOSE THINGS! And yet you sit on your throne and take everything from me!"

"You TOOK away my sister-in-law and unborn niece! You have TAKEN my brother and his two children's sanity! YOU TOOK AWAY MY MOTHER! AH, MOTHER! How you look down on me now in tears, wondering where did sweet little Andy go. ANDY IS DEAD!"

"I have given all I have to give to all of you, to all of the fans, to all of those who say they cared, to all my peers, and what have I gotten but disrespect!? But HATRED! But NO forgiveness for thy sins! NOTHING! I have given you everything and receive NOTHING! HOW DARE YOU! I thought I was your child! I thought you loved me! But as with the rest of my "Family", as with my father...you lie. YOU LIE!"

Andrew takes a match out of his pocket and lights it and chunks it into the distance at something unknown and we see the picture light up; Andrew has tears rolling down his face but yet an almost demonic smirk and soulless eyes

"Perhaps, it IS with my father that I belong! Perhaps I am destined to the depths of HELL! But I will take a few of your children with me before I go....I will do what I have done for so long, and I will do it one more time. I will give EVERYTHING I GOT, I will put it ALL ON THE LINE and I will DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT STANDS IN MY WAY AND I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK!"

"YOU have taken EVERYTHING from ME! And one day...when the judgments are handed down, when that day that heaven and hell meet, I pray you get what is coming to you. The grandest hypocrite of all! YOU ARE NO SAINT, NO ANGEL! Perhaps it is the DEVIL himself making me do this, perhaps I AM THE DEVIL! YOU have taken away my heart and turned it into DUST! And come Wednesday, IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO, I WILL TURN THEM ALL INTO DUST!"

the camera turns around and we see this....

[Image: burning-cross.gif]

"If it is the last thing I do...."

camera feed ends

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
Cam Lang (10-16-2013), Christine Nash (10-15-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-17-2013), Juan Madison (10-15-2013), Mr. Radio (10-15-2013), Theo Pryce (10-16-2013)