Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
You'll soon meet him. (RP 3) Part 1/2
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-15-2013, 06:11 PM

''Ladies and gentlemen, you've gathered around to witness the man himself. What's there not to love about him? He's fucking amazing, so much charisma... so much ATTITUDE, this guy's the real deal. He's just so fucking eccentric, even though everyone hates his fucking guts. Let me introduce you to the man himself, CAM LANG...''

We pan out to see Cam at a desk all by himself, looking at the night sky. One little lamp overlooking Lang as he gets up from his seat and turns his direction to the camera.

That's what I'd say if I was someone as pathetic as Luca Arzegotti, or someone as idiotic as John Madison. Speaking of Madison, rumours are going around that there's been a BAN somewhere around here... hope you enjoy the time with raYne. However, if I may politely suggest to the administration network, why not throw the headless body of Swift down there with John, it'd be a welcoming addition to that group of individuals.

Anyways, why focus on those who don't deserve to be focused on. Let's change the direction onto matters that actually matter, like the Lethal lottery for example. I already went over Sebastian Duke with all of you, his quest for the crown is ultimately making the decision on whatever judgements he decides to dish out during this match, so don't expect the same and regular Duke we've seen since he came here. Expect a much more slow Duke, one who won't be that difficult to stop.

Besides Duke, I still have three other opponents that I need to dig into. One of these men are none other then TONY SANTOS...

Aww yes... Tony Santos. The man who are one of the FEW people in this place that I have somewhat a level of respect for as a wrestler. Don't get me wrong, you're nothing but a sell out when you actually aligned yourself with Sebastian, but there's another place at another time to speak of sell outs... too many to go through at this time. But despite the personal feelings I have towards you, I still hold you as one of the best and most talented people around, I was fortunate enough to go against you and Luca with my partner and friend LJ, although we didn't come up with the victory I gathered more than a simple win... I got experience, and experience against you nonetheless. When you're given a second
opportunity to correct mistakes you made, you better take it. That's what's going to happen with the two of us, I've gone over that footage and seen the mistakes and errors I was making during our match. I've got them down to nothing but a distant memory and those days are behind us, it'll be difficult for you to get the win this time.

Next, ANDREW MORRISON. What's funny about this man, is that I actually beat him. Remember that night Andrew, because I still do like it was only yesterday. You have the passion, you have the desire and you have the determination to win. But dare I say it, when I ask you how good are you actually? I mean you've lost to me, lost to Hunter Payne and one of your teammates for this match in Tony Santos, and hell maybe you won a triple threat against Ken Kennedy and your ''partner'' in Christine Nash but that's not saying much. Like I said the passion and drive is there Andrew, but the question I think we should all be asking is how good are you?

Finally, a man who likes to be a Rob Van Dam parody... S.V.D! You claim to be back and how you're going to make an impact, well how much of an impact do you really think you're going to make in this match? You've been gone for a little while, meanwhile you're in a match with 7 other regulars around this place and we haven't seen you compete in quite some time. In fact, you haven't really shown up much at all heading into this match up. It seemed like you were more focused on concentrating on getting into a championship match compared to competing in this match. Sal, by the looks of things the tag title held by Sebastian Duke is the closest you'll get to championship gold in a long, long time.

But who am I? Really, I'm on a how many week losing streak? How could I possibly come out of this a winner?

The answer is TEAMWORK.

That's right, I'm not in this match alone. Alongside myself we have the newest member in Dr. Zero who brings a pure level of badassery to the group, followed by him we have my main man Theo Fuckin Pryce who has that sick ass name. Finally, we have one person who dare I said it brought it to me last week and took away what was technically MY trio tag title, I welcome Egyptian Snow Pharaoh with open arms and together the four of us will be too much to handle... even for the likes of Sebastian Duke, Tony Santos, Andrew Morrison and even you Sal...

Even you...

Suddenly, the door knocks and we hear a slow creek as Lang looks on in the very lightly illuminated room and gives a little smirk as the camera remains panned on Cam Lang.

Who said you could come in here? Have I not said this is my personal space, DO YOU NEED TO FUCK EVERYTHING UP EVERY GOD DAMN TIME...

Lang's outburst of rage is strange but kind of normal also. Strange in the fact that it happened like that, but yet again it is Cam Lang and sudden bursts of rage for him are normal.

You know what, you want to be seen? You want to be seen by THE ENTIRE world... you big freak. You know what? I'm going to give you the chance, if you want to stand by me to deliver my final address then so be it.

Lang continues to look on, apparently at this new man who we do not know the identitiy of and apparently will not until the next time we see Cam Lang.

Hey, maybe you can even get in some words... but for now, get the fuck out of my sight.

Lang loses the content look on his face as the you hear the door slowly creek until it slams shut. Lang doesn't seem happy at all, but somewhat disturbed or a look of worry. Regardless, he slowly sits back at his desk and goes back to doing whatever it was he was doing...

To be continued.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Andrew Morrison (10-15-2013), Mr. Radio (10-15-2013)