Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Won't Back Down RP 3
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-15-2013, 02:27 PM

Won't Back Down by Tom Petty is a hard song for me to listen to without thinking about Foley Anderson. That was the song he used for many years as his entrance theme. But come Warfare, I will use that song in his honor. In his memory.

I made a vow after he died to prove to myself and the world that I am good enough. I wasn't some fluke champion. I was the real deal. Even in my pain addled state, I find a way to keep going. Every time I try to leave, I get dragged back in. My love for the Green Pack is that strong. it brings a tear to my Irish heart. Even though I am not a true Irishman, I was born in Massachusetts. I am still proud of my Celtic Heritage.

I will not let my fans down and I will turn back the clock. Kick Father Time in the chestnuts and spit in his face. I will lead my team to victory. I will use every ounce of testicular fortitude and courage I got in my body to keep kicking out. Keep getting back up.

That moment when time slows down from blood loss and you don't know if you are gonna survive is when I am at my peak. Time slows down a bit and starts to fade but you find a way to keep moving.

Alexandra Callaway better pray because I am not going down without a fight. Team Callaway better be prepared for a fight. I am gonna bring it. Michael Radio may have called me disgusting because I dip but I got news for that clown, You haven't seen a dipper go harder than me in the ring. I will keep swinging even if both my hands are broken. Think of me as "Irish" Micky Ward. I am built to go the distance. No matter how many shots you throw at me, I will still be standing. Scotty Guillermo, You ain't see nothing yet from me. You can avoid me like the plague but I am like dust, You try to remove the dust but the dust just keeps coming back. Coming back to annoy you. Waldo, You remind me of that guy from those "Where's Waldo" books but I finally found you. When we do faceoff, Get prepared to experience the Green Dream. It will be... Unlucky...For...You..

The scene opens up inside of a graveyard where we see Barney Green sitting down in a chair next to a grave that says "RIP Foley Anderson 1952-2012". Green goes to speak.

Barney: A lot has changed since you passed on. I retired for a brief and then came back to XWF. I wish you were still here with me because I miss you. You were the one guy that I could always depend on to help me in situations like this. Now, I gotta figure out the solution myself and it's hard.

Green stops for a second and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a water bottle and takes a swig from it. He goes to speak again.

Barney: I am competing on Warfare in the Lethal Lottery tournament. I hope you watch my match up there in heaven. I hope I am making you proud. I just wish you were here right now to see what I have become. I have been sober for three months now. Ryou and I have made peace with each other. We aren't the best of friends but we don't hate each other. He hit the nail on the head. It's amazing how much you did for me. Even when people laughed at me, You still had faith in me to be the best I can be. I may be broken down but I will not let you down. I have let a lot of people down in my career but I will not let you down this time. It's my chance to lay claim to King of the XWF and I won't let anybody stand in my way. I even put my career on the line to prove to the world I can do it.

Green pauses for a minute and goes to speak again.

Barney: One day, We will meet up in heaven and have that match we talked about before you died. I love you, dad.

The scene fades to black as we see Barney Green hug the tombstone of his fallen mentor.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
Mr. Radio (10-15-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-15-2013)