Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 04:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Failure is not an option (4)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-16-2013, 11:19 PM

It seems that Barney Green had quite the mouth on him, as did his teammate Peter Gilmour. Both of these men, while they were large, weren't very smart. They seemed to think that they would outlast Alexandra's team. She hand picked them, personally. Each one of her members had their purpose. Radio had his lust for blood and pain, he was her co - captain for this reason. He was the power, behind her words. Waldo, with his stealth and uncanny ability to distract people, he could hide until the time was right, then strike out with a great force. And Scotty, with his high flying and lucha style. She had formed the perfect time built on their strengths. But what did their captain bring to the table, you might ask? Alexandra brought experience, she brought cunning. She was the driving force behind them, and together, they would prove her words true. Team Green, may have believed they had the win, but it was as simple as reading the cards. It was obvious that the better team, was Team Callaway. Alexandra was a force to be reckoned with. Legend always showed that even when the odds where stacked against the right and noble, that the noble and pure of heart always won. A Warrior never surrendered, never laid down, and never gave up. Alexandra's team were warriors, and tonight, their battle cry would be heard. She would lead her team to a victory, with Radio, her most trusted friend at her side.

[Image: United-Artists-Theater-in-006.jpg]

Alexandra watched at the morning storm, faded from view showing, the old theatre that had been used for plays in the early days of this country, now falling to the Earth, while the land reclaimed it for it's own. But inside, it still held it's splendors. When the rain had stopped she made her way out from under the cover that she had found. Heading towards the old abandoned theatre. Places like this had always held her interest. The fact that performers were here once before, but she was here to collect her thoughts and let the entirety of XWF know what she thought of those she would be facing off against. Again she felt eyes on her, this time, they were a bit more of a calming gaze. Someone she knew she could trust, no matter what happened in her life. She opened her eyes as the camera crew finished their preparations, lighting a cigarette. She smiled softly to the man standing off camera and then looked into the camera, blowing a bit of smoke off the cigarette she had been smoking.

[Image: tumblr_mbr988AU6G1r16r9ao1_500.gif]

"So it seems that my opponents think very highly of their team, as they rightfully should. However, it seems to me, at least from what Zak has told me, that he has no desire to fight for you all. You see, Zak is quiet loyal, to those he chooses to keep close. And further more, he's disgusted by Green and Gilmour. And poor Casey, he has to deal with you all. It is truly a shame that Casey wasn't on my team for this. Two members of The Congregation on one team. And what of the countless friendships I've made here? Who's to say someone wont get involved."

She pauses for a moment sitting back.

"You know in all my years in the business, I haven't seen a company with as much talent as XWF has. But in turn, XWF, has never seen anyone like me. I don't care what it takes, tonight, my team will win. We will move on to Round two, and sure, we could be separated to a new team, but the bonds will still be there, and we will know it's all about respect."

Alexandra chuckles momentarily.

"Can you say the same for Team Green, Barney? Can you honestly say that your team has it all together? Do you trust every member? Can you be sure that Peter wouldn't turn on you to save his own ass? Can you be sure that Casey even wants to be out there? No, you have no idea. You have no clue who I am, what I can do, nor do you have a clue in hell of what you are walking into tonight. Peter knows a little, but I plan on going all out. Nothing will stop me from winning this match tonight. NOTHING."

Alexandra winked at the camera putting out her cigarette and walking across the stage, a long red dress, hugging her curves. She smirked as the camera. She licked her lips and began to speak again.

"Well I guess we will find out the answer to all of that very soon. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have someone to see before our big matches tonight. See you all in the ring."

Alexandra smiles brightly seeing Mystica walk into the abandoned theatre. She runs to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He holds her close and the two share a kiss as the camera fades out on them.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Mr. Radio (10-17-2013)