Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
You're A Cowboy Now.. Gitty Up
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-16-2013, 05:45 AM

Horses. I really do not like riding horses. I suppose it all started when the man who had portrayed Superman for many years, Christopher Reeve, fell off of one and it ended his days walking. Superman became paralyzed in my mind, not Christopher Reeve. If a horse is that evil and strong, then fuck 'em. I hate horses. I really do. It's a fact. They do, however, have some strong advantages I guess could make you like them. They're fast, strong, and obedient for the most part. Girls are attracted to them, well a lot of girls but not all of them. Just like anything out there.. there's some pros and cons. Who knows? Maybe the pros outweigh the cons, but it doesn't change the fact I really hate horses.

And where am I today? At a horse race. Why am I at a place I can't stand? I need the money. I really suck at gambling, but there's always a chance at winning. I guess I'm willing to take that risk at the moment. We really take risks every day whether we realize it or not. This week, several superstars are taking risks by teaming up with a group they've never been with in hopes of getting closer to winning the whole Lethal Lottery. Me? I can't believe I was picked. That's a lottery risk right there, but it's an opportunity I have to take. I'll show 'em. They'll never forget the name of Gold.. Waldo.

I really hate it when you get going and old wrestling phrases get in the way of you talking. Yes, another thing I hate, but back to the race.

People are everywhere. Lots of chatter is going on from everyone around talking about past races, which horse to bid on, and of course everyone has their own opinions and statistics. Some people buy into the whole statistic thing, and others just hope that old luck appears. I'm have a mixture of both.

So here I am. Standing in line. Surrounded by the needy and desperate. The drunk and sober. The smell of beer, pee, animals, body odor, and cigar smoke. No wonder why I hate this place already. I just wanna bid, watch, and get the hell out of here. Let's hope I leave with some money.

Ah. Waldo. He stands in line...

Did I just hear a voice in my head? Nah. I call bullshit.

He notices the bets everyone is making before him. He starts putting the numbers in his head.

"Hey! Who knows I'm counting numbers in my head?

People all turn their attention from the bets and gambling talk to look at me. I think I just heard someone tell me what I was doing in my own mind. I'm going crazy.

Waldo awaits patiently as he's only three people away from making his first bidding on a horse. He notices everyone's facial expressions and physical demeanor.. he is calculating the confidence level and takes it into consideration as he gets closer to make a decision on which horse to bet on.

Am I really hearing this? A deep voice, similar to James Earl Jones, is saying exactly what I'm doing and thinking. This is crazy. So I..

So Waldo steps up and is ready to place his bet.

"I'd like to place this on..... on..... Game On Dude. Yep. That's the horse I'm placing it on.

Waldo, very indecisive, goes with a quick gut instinct on the horse named Game On Dude. He starts calculating the chances of his horse winning or him making any..

"Would you shut up!?!

I'm making a scene. A very bad scene. People are looking at me like I'm crazy. I'm not. I just happen to hear someone talking to me, but that's okay.

After a few strange moments, I finally get to where the action is. I sit down to a bunch of smokers. Fantastic. I hate smoking and I hate smoke. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for giving me something I didn't want. When I pee, you don't see me spraying everyone, so why do you think I want to breathe in your toxic trash? I guess to each his own.

Some of them are enjoying their grease filled food. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy an occasional grilled out hamburger, but every week? All the time? It's a bit much and isn't very good for your body in the long-haul. I guess people want to be stupid. I just need to ignore what's going around me and focus on my horse winning. It's going to be a good day. Yep. I can feel it.

The horses get into their position and we're close to starting. People have one last look at the newspaper or stats they've written down. They locate their horse they've placed a good wager on, and now the gun fire. The horses are off. Mine starts off a bit slow, but that's what I read about. A slow starter. Somewhat like me. The alarm goes off, and you just gaze at the ceiling like a lost boy. There's nothing on the right or left side of you.. it's just you off into your own little world. You may not be popular here, but you are there. You matter there. It's a whole new world that you create and it's pretty fucking sweet. I'd rather be there. But I also need to pay my rent. Some things you just have to do. It's a part of growing up. Yep. Growing up. Who would have thought... as a kid you're outside playing with a big imagination and then think... I'm going to not have a great job, struggle to pay bills, and end up being in a shit hole gambling away so I can pay my bills. Oh, life.

My horse remains in fourth. I'm so excited with sarcasm.

This gambling thing does build some excitement. I just hope I don't lose because that would just suck. Wouldn't you know it? My horse won.

Waldo was nervous the whole time thinking in the back of his head he was leaving to join the homeless in the street. Today, his confidence was starting to build. It was a perfect time since he was fighting in the big XWF Lethal Lottery.

There's that voice again. And no one else hears the damn thing?!

"Shit. I have a Lethal Lottery match.

Thanks to this voice I'm hearing... I'm reminded I have a match. How could I forget? This is my chance to make some friends, piss people off, and get really involved in the XWF. Oh yeah. It's promo time.

I decide to go grab my winnings as fast as I could and get the hell out of this place. I should buy me some new clothes. Reinvent myself. First, I have to do a good promo so everyone knows I'm still around. As I'm walking around, a few hundred yards away from the horse track, I pull out my iphone and start to record a promo.

"Lethal. Lottery. I'm with the beautiful Alexandra Callaway, the talented Michael Radio, and a guy I'm not sure about, Scotty Guillermo. And who do we get to face in the first Lethal Lottery match? Two very unhealthy guys like Barney Green and Peter Gilmour, an intelligent doctor, and a emo kid who reminds me of the chick from Evanescence. Sounds like Green, Gilmour, and Zak would benefit more by talking to Casey Jones than fighting in the ring together. They all have issues, and I know Dr. Jones would probably have a field day with them.

I'm coming. I've been down and out, high and dry, and left out in the cold without anyone opening the door to let me in. Fuck you all. I'm coming to show everyone who Waldo is. I'm not some little nerdy kid who..

Waldo tries to sound tough in his promo to help continue the confidence building. Deep down, though, he's a bit terrified of his own partner Alexandra Callaway and isn't sure he's ready for this type of match.

"Hey! Would you shut up? Who the hell are you?

This voice is making me so mad. I throw my phone down and start jumping and screaming. What is wrong with me?

Waldo, being in frustration, decided to throw his iphone 5s to the ground and jump away. Little did he know, he jumped on his phone and broke the glass.

I heard it. How does he know I jumped on my iphone? I threw it at least a foot away from where I'm standing. Wrong, voice. I slowly start to look for my phone and it's nowhere. I lift my right food and sure enough...

"Shit.

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Walter "Waldo" Wilcox's post:
(10-17-2013), Mr. Radio (10-16-2013), Theo Pryce (10-16-2013)