Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 10:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
When Shit Hits The Fan (Part 1)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-15-2013, 10:08 AM

“Theo, I need you in the WarRoom asap. We got a problem. Call me.”

:: Theo listens to the voicemail left by a frantic John Madison again before slamming his fist down on the desk. Within seconds of the loud thud the phone on Theo’s desk comes to life and a voice comes out over the phone’s speaker. ::

“Mr. Pryce is everything ok?”

“Everything is fine. Get Erica in here immediately.”

“Her calendar says she is in a meeting at the moment.”

“I don’t give a fuck what her calendar says. I say get her in here. Make it happen or find yourself at the unemployment line within the hour.”

:: Theo picks up the phone receiver and slams it back down, effectively ending his short call with the secretary. Flustered and annoyed Theo sits down in his black leather chair and opens up the screen on his laptop. A moment later Windows 8 fires up and Theo calls up his Outlook program. Scans through a few emails and sees on marked SPAM. Generally Theo knows better than to bother with SPAM emails but something about this particular one stuck out so against his better judgement Theo opened the email and his intuition was right. ::

Theo,

It’s John. Where the fuck are you? I’ve been trying to reach you all God damn day. Shit is really hitting the fan here. I got cops asking questions, lawyers telling me what to do, fucking is pissed. Call me as soon as you read this.

Fuck you,
J.M

“Jesus Fucking Christ.”

:: Before Theo can even pick up the phone to call back John Madison is doors burst open and visibily irate Erica Rayner comes storming through them. ::

“What the fuck Theo? I was in a meeting, which I am sure you knew and didn’t care.”

“You’re right, I did know, but despite what you think of me, I do care, either way, I only need you for a minute or two and then you are free to go back to your meeting. Something has come up, I need to fly to San Diego. I don’t know if I will make it back or not. Probably not since I have an match tomorrow night. “

“Wait…you called me out of a meeting to tell me that? Are you fucking serious.”

“Calm the fuck down Erica, remember who you are talking to. Besides, would you rather I had just left and not said anything? Because I could have done that and I can certainly do that next time if that’s what you want. I thought I was doing you a favor.”

“Thanks for the favor. Can I go back to my meeting now?”

“Absolutely. I’ll see you tomorrow night at Warfare, right?”

“Yes you will. Anything else?”

“No that will be all. Thank you Erica. I’m sorry for pulling you out of your meeting but it couldn’t be helped.”

:: Erica acknowledges Theo’s apology with a slight nod of her head and then proceeds out of the office passing a frantic young brunette on her way out. ::

“Excuse Mr. Pryce but John Madison is on the phone. He says he’s been trying to reach you all day.”

“Don’t I know it? Who are you?”

“I’m Kristy your new Secretary.”

“New Secretary? What happened to the Leslie, or Brooke, or whatever her name was.?”

“I don’t know that sir, I was sent up from the Secretary pool downstairs.”

“You guys have your own pool?”

“Yes sir.”

“Call Jimmy, tell him to get the car ready. I’ll be downstairs in 10 minutes.”

“Right away sir.”

:: Theo grabs a pen off his desk and jots down a note on his yellow leg pad “Secretary Pool WTF?” and circles it a few times before throwing the pen back down on his desk before picking up his phone. ::

"John, what's going on?"

"Where the fuck have you been? I've been trying to call you all day."

"I know John, sorry about that but I do have a company to run, which means I do have other obligations."

"Fuck those obligations. I really need you man."

"Ok, what can I do?"

"Get here as soon as you can."

"Ok John. I'll be there within two hours."

:: Theo hangs up the phone and then takes a second to collect himself. ::

“What a fucking day.”

:: Theo walks over to his couch and grabs his jacket and then over to his TV where he picks up his box set of HBO’s “The Wire” and heads towards the entrance of his office. He turns the knob on the left door and opens it slightly, just enough to make eye contact with his new secrtary Kristy. ::

“Kristy, did you get a hold of Jimmy?”

“Yes Mr. Pryce, he said he will meet you downstairs in 10.”

“Fantastic. I need you to do something else. I need to you make arrangements with Security to send someone to my house. They need to pick a bag up for me and get it to my Jet. I need it done ASAP. I am heading to San Diego from here so I can’t wait for the bag to get to the airfield.”

“Yes sir. And what is your address?”

“Come to the door, I’m not yelling my address out so people can hear it.”

:: Kristy makes her way to the doors of Theo’s office, it takes her just long enough for Theo to eye her up and down. Whether or not Kristy noticed or not is anyone’s guess, not that Theo would care either way. Theo tried to picture her in a bikini down at the Secretary Pool. ::

“The address sir?”

“It’s 2113 E. Cheney Drive, Paradise Valley. Tell him the bag is in the office immediately to the left of the front door. If he has any issues he can call me or Jimmy.”

“Very good sir.”

“Thank you Kristy. And I must say, you look truly stunning in that outfit.”

“Thank you Mr. Pryce, that’s very kind of you to say.”

:: Theo shuts the door to his office and heads to his private elevator and once inside hits the bottom to take him down to the cars garage. Upon reaching the desired floor the doors open to reveal Jimmy standing outside of a Black Escalade. Theo makes his way over to the car and get’s in the passenger side door. Jimmy walks around the front of the car and then gets in, fires up the engine and pulls away towards the Pryce Industries Private Airfield located 15 miles outside of downtown Phoenix. ::

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post