Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Part 2 In the Mind of Christine Nash (R/p 1)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-15-2013, 06:29 AM

Part 2 In the Mind of Christine Nash

(First person when in head.)

As Angel has taken full control of my body… I was knocked out. When I did come to… I found myself back in the cell. But this time, it was more than one cuff on my leg attached to the wall. I had cuffs on my wrists and on my ankles and they were attached to the wall. I tried to get loose and I couldn’t. I was alone. The child was no where around and I could hear the thoughts of Angel since she was in control… total control and I was powerless to stop her. The more I tried to picture myself somewhere else… to more frightened I became. The trick the little girl showed me… didn’t work this time. UGH! What am I going to do?

Christine: Hello! Can someone help me?!

No answer. I guess I am truly alone locked in this cell. Oh my what she might be doing to my family. I can’t let her hurt them. But how can I stop her. How can I keep her from killing Matt or hurting John. I know she will be face to face with them in this match. The child… she said embrace the hate. Embrace the darkness. Let everything go.

Christine: No… NO!!! ANGEL DON’T! PLEASE! DON’T!

(Meanwhile… Third person)

The Angel had taken over and she sure the hell wasn’t going to sit this one out. She smirked as she knew not only did she have the match with Nova but she got to face the piss ant and his friends. She couldn’t stand Matthew Ward and thought of getting her hands around his neck was very pleasing her her. She really didn’t care much for her team of misfits. The Leader seemed ok… But the other 2… she didn’t trust them one damn bit. To her… they were as worthless as most the other idiots in XWF. She would have no problem leaving them to rot if she had her way but she didn’t. But she was going to have her way with 2 so called men that Christine seemed to trust. She was finally getting a chance to toil with John Austin and she had already almost destroyed Matt Ward not once but twice.

Christine for some reason trusted John Austin enough that she moved in with him and was starting a new live as Angel all but destroyed her chances with Ward. But did the Angel care? Hell NO! She could care less what happened to the idiot that lied and cheated and crushed a young woman when she was at her weakest. One that thought it was funny to walk away from someone battered, beaten and broken. Christine might have forgave him… but to Angel… he had done the unforgivable sin. He was not worthy of her time or her affection. He was nothing. Matt wants to blame the Angel for destroying his life, keeping him from marrying his true love.

Twisted Angel: MMM it feels good to be alive… to be in control. (takes a deep breathe) MMM Ocean air… Looks like the little winch did well for herself. To bad I have to come in and I have to fuck it all up or at least that is what one Matthew Ward thinks. That little pathetic worm wants to blame me for shit he did. He is to blame for destroying his life. He is the one that is to blame for causing a riff in the underworld by destroying the union of the demons. He is the one that made his damn bed and has to lay in it. Me… I did what I had to do to protect not just me… but the winch that don’t know shit.

She rolls her head as the bones pop and she closed her eyes before rambling.

Twisted Angel: Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside. Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without… Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow. Oh, but God, I want to let it go. Come to bed, don't make me sleep alone. Couldn't hide the emptiness, you let it show. Never wanted it to be so cold. Just didn't drink enough to say you love me.

She smirks as she gets up and starts to walk down the beach as she starts to talk again.

Twisted Angel: So Now we have Lethal Lottery… We have 4 on 4 teams. And I am on a team of losers. Only one worth anything is the captain. At least he knows talent when he sees it. But I could do without the other two losers. But for now… I will keep that to myself. I have to focus on the other team. John Austin, NAZI, Steve Davids & Matt Ward. Oh Johnny boy… couldn’t you have found a better team… a better band of misfits to align with?

She starts to ramble again as she finds a rock on the beach and climbs up and sits on it.

Twisted Angel: I can't hold on to me, Wonder what's wrong with me. Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside. Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without… Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow.

She smirks as she looks out over the water.

Twisted Angel: Peace… that is what there is for now. Calm… something that comes before the storm. But it will not last. Come Lethal Lottery, the storm will rise and the peace and calm will be broken. You see… My band of misfits will destroy your band of misfits under the direction of Joseph Kain… we will rise out of the ashes and we will come forth with a power and energy and you all can not and will not match. Johnny boy… you asked me to unleash and give you all I have. Matthew did the same but now claims he will destroy me. HAHA… I guess someone forgot that broken nose you suffered. I guess you forgot Matthew that I have beaten you in every meeting we have had.

She smirks again as she stands up on the rock as the tide starts to roll in.

Twisted Angel: Everyone wants to know what is wrong with me. Everyone wants to know what makes me tick. I guess that is a mystery none of you will ever know unless you have been in my mind… or in my domain. Matthew knows… Johnny is learning. I guess Nazi and Steve Davids will be finding out first hand when I unleash on you. I have no one holding me back this time. The winch is locked away… she won’t come back unless I say so. I hear her cries. I hear her screaming for help. No one will help her. No one can help her. She is locked away deep inside.

She starts to ramble again as the water surrounds the rock she was standing on. The waves crashing on it as it was becoming slick and hard to stand on. She smirks as she watches it.

Twisted Angel: Don't want to let it lay me down this time. Drown my will to fly. Here in the darkness I know myself. Can't break free until I let it go. Let me go. Darling, I forgive you... After all, Anything is better than to be alone. And in the end I guess I had to fall. Always find my place among the ashes.

She takes a deep breathe.

Twisted Angel: I control the destiny… I control what happens to Christine Nash and her pathetic little life. I am the one that decides if she will live another day or die. I am the one that will be showing up in that match… hell or high water… I will be there and I will rain down hell, fire and brimstone as I come out and I feast on the souls of the 4 men that we are facing. The Angel will fly. The Angel will strive and the Angel will deliver the final knockout blow. You notice… the water isn’t calm no more. It is rough… it is unpredictable just as fire is. So your lesson for today little boys and girls… Don’t try to control what you can’t control. Don’t try to defeat what you can’t defeat. Don’t try and understand what you will NEVER… never be able to comprehend. Cause you will either get burned… or drown trying.

She smiles as she rambles one last time.

Twisted Angel: I can't hold on to me, Wonder what's wrong with me. Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside. Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without… Lithium, ...stay in love with you. I'm gonna let it go.

Just then she jumps into the water and is not seen coming up.

(Meanwhile… In head)

I am still sitting there as I have heard the Angel talk and I have tears in my eyes. She is really going to try and destroy my life? Is she really going to hurt those close to me? I struggle some in my chains as I wanted so much to get out and warn my love ones. But alas that is not going to happen. Only one person on the outside world knows my thoughts and my pains… my twin brother Simon. But I have no clue where he is.

Christine: John… I love you. Please… you and Matt becareful. She is so unpredictable and on a warpath of destruction. I wish you could hear my cries.

Tears fall as I hang my head as now I am a slave to my demon. I wonder what she might do next.

End Part 2

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Christine Nash's post:
Juan Madison (10-17-2013), MattWard (10-15-2013)