Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Beast Within - MW #2
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-14-2013, 11:46 PM

Quote:Matt Ward. I think we was romantically linked to Christine Nash at one point? He was rapist or something I think? I don't know for sure. All I do know is that if there is still some bad blood there it will be entertaining to see them rip each other apart.

The Inner Demon- Matt Ward Joseph Kain, the man that thinks I was a rapist to Christine Nash? Let me give you a history lesson, Christine Nash was raped by a man named Jason Stratus, I was one of the guys that found here in that janitor’s closet of the high school. So let get another thing crystal clear, Christine was my ex-wife, so that was the link between us romantically.

My brother Jim and his girlfriend Sarah, and my girlfriend Jewel and I just landed in California as we have taping for XWF to do, while arriving at the hotel Jewel went to take a nap due to the jet lag setting in on her compared to the Chicago time. I am sitting at the edge of the bed with my hands on my head covering my face while my inner demon starts to speak.

The Inner Demon- Matt Ward Matthew it is time for the demonic beast to rise and unleash

Matt Ward why now of all the times that we could have done it?

The Inner Demon- Matt Ward This beast was ready to unleash, it was hiding all the pain that you felt from the past relationships. Now the stuff with Christine caused it to be at the breaking point of no return.

The Demonic Beast-Matt Ward Bodies will fall in this battle of darkness vs light, the darkness will rise as a shadow will be cast upon the fallen souls that will be laying in the ring lifeless while the darkness triumphs in victory in this Lethal Lottery first round.

Quote: Then I look to see Jennah as come into the locker room as equalizer is nowhere near her or could harm her as I begin to speak

Matt Ward Why do I feel like the world is about to crash down on me right now?

Jennah You know something Matt I came to tell you that Simon asked me to marry him

Matt Ward Wow what a shock he wants to marry you before the match could happen so if he loses he still has you, wow what predictable move there. You see Jennah was there for you when Simon flips a lid because you wanted to adopt my kids which cause to your mini break up. Then he realizes how much of an ass he is to realize that you could have been happy with me but he wanted to torch those dreams good bye in a heartbeat. I saw the look in your eyes that you wanted to be happy with me but you were to numb because of the fight you and Simon had.

Jennah Matt i had no intentions on hurting you like that and you know that.

I look at Jennah as i begin to laugh sadistically as Jennah begins to become afraid of what is to come as i begin to speak

Matt Ward So you had not intentions on hurting me, well you did Jennah and the scar is open and it wants to bleed and bleed and bleed. But you know what it starting to close little by little as I watch other people bleed my scar begins to close and once it was closed I started to become normal. Then I start having nightmares of my pain and a torture that have been cast upon me. Now it going to be time that sweet revenge is going to be mine. Do I think Simon is scared of me, no but he should be though?

Jennah Matt it not like that you know I care about you and the kids, but I told you that if things did not work out we could be friends.

There is the one word that could drive a man crazy with woman, so it seems like if a guy like a girl and tell them how they feel and they put their heart open on the table to just be friends that is something a guy would not do. I look at Jennah as I could not believe she said that word, not knowing how I am about to react with pain and emotion.

Matt Ward All my life that all women wanted to be my friend, I could never get the girl I was the one that always watched my friends go out with the woman I wanted to be with and it hurts me. Right when I find the right one that I want to be with, someone has to snatch it from me like taking candy from a baby. Damn how my life sucks as I look at it, Im a single father with two kids trying to do my best for them but people do not see that. People like to ridicule me for the things I have done in my past, my past is my past and let it be my past. Now I am a man that is determined to be the best man I can be. Tonight it all starts by winning you back Jennah.

I storm out the room as Jennah looks confused and scared at the same time wondering what I have on my mind. Now I wonder if I win tonight if people will finally take me serious about this.

After the flashback I look into the mirror that is on the dresser then I start to speak

Matt Ward Why did I have a flashback to the moment before my match with Christine’s brother for the girl that played us both for a fool?

The Demonic Beast-Matt Ward Because she was the reason that I started growing the hatred inside of you to the day you needed it for a match that had someone that had done you wrong as your opponent.

Matt Ward Are you sure that you can do this?

The Demonic Beast-Matt Ward The regular inner demon couldn’t do it against her in the both times that you have faced her once was before she shattered your nose that made my hatred bone grow bigger than once she cheated on you while she let Twisted Angel take control was the breaking point that told me I need to come up and reek chaos and destruction.

The Inner Demon- Matt Ward Now is the time to truly show this company how much of a force you can be in this company. It time to prove that Joseph Kain team is nothing more than a egocentric driven team that won’t be able to get along with each other in the ring. Hell even Christine’s own partners are calling her crazy and she is off the rocker. They want to see off the rocker crazy well it time that the beast is unleashed on warfare because the time is now for the beast of darkness to rise from the ashes of control.

The Demonic Beast-Matt Ward The Lord of Darkness will guild his children of darkness to rise to victory while the children of the light will succumb to the lord of darkness while they fail in their attempts to make it to the next round.

Matt Ward They are saying that our team will not jell together in this match, people think because there are different factions uniting as one unit to battle our way to a goal we all want and that is to win Lethal Lottery. Joseph Kain, you are nothing more than a country bumpkin that thinks he is better than me because he does not drink or smoke or take drugs, well the only thing I don’t do is smoke but I do use prescription pills and drink but other than that you are nothing more a hick. You call yourself a redneck right? Why do you call yourself a redneck, I don’t see nothing country about you? Hell it don’t bother me because you’re just another stepping stone in this lethal lottery tournament. Jessie Diaz, what can I say about you, I don’t know much about you except for defeating my ex-wife Christine, and putting Peter Gilmour in his place when he steps out of line, now I am going to be adding you to the notches on the ladder that is towards the lethal lottery victory. Matt Lennox this is the first time we are stepping into ring for the first time, the same goes for Jessie and Joseph, the only one that I have had a past in the ring against is my ex-wife Christine Nash.

Just then Jewel starts to wake up while she starts to speak.

Jewel Tyler Hunny are you alright?

Matt Ward I will be fine when we are at Warfare because I am on the verge unleashing something that no one has seen from me and I didn’t think I could have it inside of me at all.

Jewel Tyler Save whatever you are going to unleash for warfare, we have to get ready to go to dinner with your brother and Sarah.

Matt Ward I know my brother texted me but I didn’t get to my phone. Let me change my shirt and we can go because they are already waiting for us.

Jewel and I start to get ready to head to dinner with my brother and his girlfriend to enjoy Hollywood California for the night before we head to the arena for madness.

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like MattWard's post:
Christine Nash (10-15-2013), John Austin (10-15-2013)