Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 06:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Experiment Begins
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2013, 10:31 PM

"Place the subject on the table. Thank you for your assistance, Nurse X." A glint of happiness flashed in the nurse's eyes as Dr. Zero's minions placed Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's body on a cold, metal table.

"Strap her down. See to it that, should they have been incorrect in believing she should not wake, that she goes nowhere. Nurse X, before you leave...I believe you have something else for me."

The minions do as they're told as Nurse X grunts eagerly and digs into a bag she had carried with her. She hands Dr. Zero a triangular object. He holds it up to a light, and it's reflected off in every direction and in many colors.

"Very nice. Very nice indeed. You may all be excused."

With that, the room clears. Dr. Zero is alone with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh. He walks over to her lifeless body and reaches out with a latex-gloved hand. A metallic arm descends from the ceiling and hands him a needle filled with a clear liquid.

Scopolamine. The fabled "truth serum". The right dosage by itself is enough to open a person up to any suggestion. It can make them reveal any information they have that you would wish to know. And it can give you the ability to completely erase minds. All of this is amplified by the mysterious concoction Dr. Zero had developed and added to the base drug.

In the hands of a genius the likes of Dr. Zero, it can make a human's mind a playground.

The triangular object Dr. Zero was given was an artifact of immense power, but none had been able to crack it. Those mysterious people...or...entities that had given Dr. Zero this task had trusted that he would have the knowledge to use it.

And he did.

Dr. Zero punctured Egyptian Snow Pharaoh with the needle, and her body shook violently for a brief moment before easing back down. With a wave of his hand and the needle, the metallic arm replaces it with a dusty, brown book. He opens it, flips a few pages, laughs and closes the book. Tossing it to the ground.

"Daemoniis, Ego Dominus, et Rex iacet atra. Ego hanc possessionem petere."

The artifact began to glow and swirl. The room quaked and Dr. Zero laughed an evil laugh. The triangular object settled on hovering over Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's head and the top opened.

"Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

Her eyes shot open along with her mouth. Pink ooze began to bubble out from the thing and spill down the sides, trickling into her mouth. As the first drops struck her tongue, they steamed, became flies and buzzed around the room. Every bit of it did eventually, until the entire room was so thick with the insects, one could not see in front of oneself.

"Nunc," said Dr. Zero, and they all flew directly into her mouth and down her throat. Pharaoh's eyes had changed. They were now darker and they followed the doctor around the room as he picked up a scalpel from his counter. He slowly sliced her face with it, from the side of her forehead, all the way down her cheek. A drop of blood trickled out, that Dr. Zero dabbed with a cotton ball. He placed the ball in an airtight container and observed Pharaoh as the cut healed itself.

If he could've smiled, he would have. After returning his scalpel to it's prior location and sitting the container with Pharaoh's blood to the side, he again grabbed the artifact.

He observed it momentarily. There was a marking on one side. An owl and a sword. He made a curious noise and put his forefinger in a notch above the sword. It felt as if it should slide, but it wouldn't budge. He sighed, expelling a bit of frustrated breath. The thing came to life again. This time, one of the lower points opened. A large worm, with one human-like eye, dangled out. It glared at Pharaoh, then at Dr. Zero.

"You are not ready for what you have wrought," said the worm.

"I believe I'll be the one to decide that, thank you. Please, spare the humdrum warnings, will you? They are ever so banal," Dr. Zero replied.

"Heh...Suit yourself."

With that, both Dr. Zero and Egyptian Snow Pharaoh found themselves in a dark room with the artifact, now sealed. The smell of sulphur filled the place and Dr. Zero could see that Pharaoh was now chained to a wall. An imp...Demon?...walked next to her and glared at Dr. Zero quizzically.

"Is that you? Are you...him? You...You're bad...You stole...,"

"SILENCE! This is neither the time nor place to meddle in my affairs. You and your friend are both quite aware of what I am capable of. Everything I am doing is for the best. You know this."

"I...I just don't know. How did you even get here? I thought you couldn't..."

"I have my ways," interrupted Dr. Zero. "Leave."

The imp scurried off and Dr. Zero approached Pharaoh. He brushed her cheek where he had cut it earlier. She looked at him with hollow eyes.

"Poor girl. I know this isn't exactly what you'd hoped for, but you have to trust me that it's all for the best. It's time to make a better you."

Dr. Zero snapped his fingers and a giant ogre-like creature lumbered into the room. It glared at him momentarily.

"Welcome back," it grunted.

"Save the pleasantries, won't you? Get to work. We have to see what she's made of."

Pharaoh helplessly watched as the thing came toward her. It grabbed her pinky finger and effortlessly snapped it back, then twisting it. Shattering the bones. Pharaoh didn't wince. When he released the finger, the ligaments could be heard reassembling themselves. The finger straightened back out almost instantly.

"Cry," Dr. Zero commanded.

No response from Egyptian Snow Pharaoh.

"More," said Dr. Zero to the ogre.

Another snap. Another healing.

"Cry," he said again.

Nothing.

Dr. Zero retrieved the artifact and opened it again. This time, no worm, only a floating, glowing ball in front of his face.

"You shouldn't have done...," it started before being cut off by Dr. Zero.

"Please, not you too. Take me home. Leave her." Dr. Zero glanced at the ogre. "Gather your friends. Have fun with her."

The ogre smiled and tapped a dagger on his ragged, leather belt.

Dr. Zero found himself again in his laboratory where he retrieved the container housing a blood-soaked cotton ball. He buzzed an intercom. A grunt and heavy breathing answered him.

"97, bring me more scopolamine, a batch of cocaine, a toad, 1 vile of mercury, Serum X-14, and a woman's body. Doesn't matter which one."

In under 10 minutes, all the items were in the laboratory.

"Put her in the vat and flip the switch, good boy." The minion did as he was told. The vat was just large enough to fit a person in. Green liquid swirled around her. Dr. Zero methodically measured and poured a bit of all of the items into the vat, saving the toad for last. He closed the lid and sealed it shut.

In only a few hours, he returned to the vat and opened it. All of the contents were no longer there, save for the woman. Only, it wasn't quite her anymore. The girl looked up at Dr. Zero.

"How did I get here? I'm weak. Please...Please help me?" She asked.

The clone was a success.

"Oh, sweet Egyptian Snow Pharaoh. That's exactly what I intend to do."

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Edit Hate Post Like Post