Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Hungry Like The Wolf RP 2
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-14-2013, 04:18 PM

I am just a moment behind everyone else. Trying to figure out the situation I got myself into. Faded into obscurity. Nobody knows who I truly am. Am I the All-Night Tranny Thrilla or The Boston Brawler? it's two minds fighting for control of one body.

The suffering I have put myself through to get noticed made me think about a few things. I don't think I can do it much longer. My body is constantly sore and in pain. I can barely walk. I have bled buckets all over arenas.

My parents never gave a damn about me. I was the black sheep because I wasn't athletic like my brother, Robert. I enjoyed watching his dreams of grandeur shatter. All it took was one little injury that ended his football career. I lived in his shadows for many years. I was the one who wound up being successful and the only time my parents had a single thing to do with me was when I reached the big time and became rich. I let the spend my money to try to get the family support I never had before.

What a fool I was. After the money faded, They split and left me to pick up the pieces on my own. I wound taking wrestling more serious and became a name on my own accord. Despite not having much skill, I became a top name at one point. All I can really do is brawl. I started to drink to numb the pain a bit. Keep me going. Keep me in the business. First year after I lost all my money, I was on the road a good 362 days taking whatever bookings I could get. I even got to tour Japan which was fun. I got to face my mentor in one of the best matches I ever had in the Tokyo Dome. A 300 Light Tube Death Match. Foley Anderson was one of the bravest people I ever met. I am honored by the fact he saw something in me and was willing to train me. Even at 56 years old when we faced off in the Tokyo Dome, He brought his A game and we tore the house down. I won the match with the Green Dream. The finisher that has defined me.

After he died, I added his finisher into my arsenal to pay tribute to the man that taught me everything about this business. The dreaded Foleyplex. I just wish we could have had one more match together. It would have been an honor. But it wasn't meant to be. Before he died, We talked about doing one more match.

When I do pass on, We will get to have that match in front of thousands of people. I just gotta keep doing what I do best and that's fight. I got nothing left to lose in this life. Warfare, People are gonna see that.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
Cam Lang (10-14-2013), Mr. Radio (10-14-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-14-2013)