Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 11:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Bombshell Denied.
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-14-2013, 04:18 AM

RANDOM DISCLAIMER: Did this on my phone. :/

The scene opens up to Liz, sitting in her cell Staring into space. She yawns, stands up, and leans against her bed.

Ya know it's funny, it's funny how naive some people can truly be. By some people we know I am talking about Katie Davidson. Is that her name? Ah yes, Katie Davidson. You see, she questioned why I am a captain in Lethal Lottery. Well why aren't you in Lethal Lottery, Katie? And please, for God's sake don't hit me with the "I just got here, and I haven't made a name for myself" bit. Bitch please, Dr. Zero is DEBUTING at Lethal Lotter, Dean Moxely is RETURNING at Lethal Lottery, so don't come to the table with that excuse. It's a piss poor excuse.

I get it, I get why you don't want to debut at Lethal Lottery, because your too scared! That's it, your scared! Your afraid of all the huge names such as: Eli James IV, Sebastian Duke, and Peter Gilmour. Well the latter isn't a huge name, he's just ... huge.

For you to be such a bombshell, you aren't showing me much. I mean you even went on to say that I am .... lazy? Really? Really? Me, lazy? Oh you sweet, sweet, misguided soul. You don't know my story, so how the fuck can you call me lazy? How is that even a valuable arguement? Need I say more on that topic? I think NOT!

I condemn you Katie. You come here from the filthy slums of Detroit. You rise to prominence with your impressive independent league career. You come to XWF. You are assigned a match with yours truly. Me, not the Ariana Grande album. Thought that went over your head. Then the best thing about you, and this really makes me smile, you didn't drop out of your match with me! You even have the she-balls to post a promo on the XWF Television Network. Check your local listings.

A emotionally destroyed rapper said "Fuck the fat lady it's over when all the kids sing." Well I brought the little children here, and they are gonna sing to your doom. You should be honored.

Oh and I know what everyone is wonder, "How is Liz going to compete, she is in jail after all." Well I made a little deal with the devil, his name being Officer Rosado, and he's allowing me to step out of prison, for my matches. So with that being said, I will be at Madness, and I will bring the little children. And they will sing "

Oh Katie Oh Katie
The Motor City Bombshell
Is going to blow
Into a nothing."

Yeah it didn't rhyme, but who cares? Well this is all the time these bitch ass officers are giving me, so with that being said, I'm out. Oh and don't worry about thanking me for blessing your TV screens, you can ..... Thank Me Later!

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post