Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
I also take an empty chair that is shown in front of the camera.
Juan Madison Offline
Mexican in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

10-14-2013, 12:56 AM

Juan Madison stumbles into an empty room where a vacant chair sits all alone in the center. The look of the room is reminiscent of the room that Hunter Payne cut his heated promo this past Sunday.

"Take a look around, Sebastian Duke.

What does this room remind you of?

It probably looks a lot like the room that Hunter Payne was in when he delivered his speech.

It's the same size, same colors; even the chair that I'm sitting in looks the same.

At first glance, you would think that I'm in the exact same room that Hunter Payne was inside of because of their similarities. Just like how you believe that John Madison and I are the same person because we look the same.

Well, Duke, I hate to disappoint you, but Hunter Payne has never set foot in this room that I'm sitting in, and John Madison has never worn this mask that I'm wearing on my face.

But wait-- didn't you remove Hunter Payne from The Brotherhood all because you believe that I am John Madison?

Amigo, it sounds to me like you might have removed Hunter Payne from The Brotherhood for all of the wrong reasons.

Was Hunter Payne an unfit member of The Brotherhood?

Was Hunter Payne dishonest to The Brotherhood?

Duke, those are the questions that you should have been asking yourself, but instead you decided to focus all of your attention onto me. I find that strange of you, Duke. A real leader would look at their members and try to examine their faults, but all that Duke can think of is Juan Madison. It's kind of like how Peter Gilmour is obsessed with the idea of John Madison and Luca Arzegotti being a gay couple; Sebastian Duke is obsessed with John Madison and Juan Madison being the same man. It's a bit creepy.

I wonder, if Shawn Steele had a friend in the second grade named Jacob Madison, would that automatically make him a threat to The Brotherhood? I wonder what Shawn Steele and the rest of The Brotherhood thinks about that...

What is wrong with your leader, Shawn?

He loses to John Madison in a King Match on Madness.

Despite his loss, he continues to wear a crown and even refer to himself as the 'King of Darkness.'

He then charges Hunter Payne with treason due to picking Juan Madison for a teammate.

Your 'king' is out of line if you ask me, amigo. I'm surprised that a reasonable man like yourself would support such a ruler who's obviously drunk with power.

Did Hunter Payne do anything wrong?"

Juan Madison shows a clip of the 'crime' that Hunter Payne was charged for.

JOHN JUAN MADISON!!!

Shane looks around for a second.

Ok, so he literally took a pen and crossed John's name out so he could write Juan in its place. You fuckin' Mexicans... I swear.

"If you look closely, you'll see that Hunter Payne initially wanted to draft John Madison, but then went with his better judgement and chose Juan Madison instead. Sounds like a very good move if you ask me.

I'm not a bad guy, Shawn. I work hard, and I keep my nose clean.

Yes, I trained under The Black Circle camp, but let me ask you this: since Chris Jericho trained in The Hart Dungeon, does that make him guilty of being Chris Benoit? No sir, both of those talented athletes went on to have separate careers and live separate lives. One of them branched off and became a reality TV star, while the other murdered his wife and children in cold blood. Should Chris Jericho or Brian Pillman be blacklisted now because Chris Benoit trained in the same camp? Be reasonable, Shawn.

Your leader is out of line. Not that I care because The Brotherhood's self-destruction has no effect on my career. But you should care, Shawn. That's your career in the hands of Sebastian Duke.

Can you trust a leader who decides his next move solely on speculation and not facts?

What if that had been you, Shawn? Put yourself in Hunter Payne's shoes. Let's say you decide to examine the facts like a reasonable man. You look at my history; the matches I've been in and the matches that I've won. You see that, while I may have struggled in my first two matches, I did manage to fight my way to victory in the Night of Sacrifice tournament.

Keep in mind that Night of Sacrifice was a tournament that contained some of the most unpredictable and LETHAL matches that we've ever seen. Matches like the Tijuana Tussle, the Some Fire Match for Good Measure Match, and the Exploding Barbed Wire Boards, Obscene Amount of Weaponry, Mood Lighting, Elimination Style, Fucking Insanity Match: Fuck Match. Hmm, an event of that nature sounds similar to LETHAL LOTTERY.

So strategically, you too would see me as a suitable pick for your team, Steele. Not because my last name is Madison or because I trained with The Black Circle. It's because I've fought in three multi-participant matches. Two where I lost and learned from my mistakes, and then one where I ended up winning.

What has The Brotherhood done with themselves as of late? Better yet, what have any members of the team that you're stuck on done lately? Yes, I said stuck on. You deserved better than that team, Shawn! Look at you; you can rip doors off their hinges and swing them at people!

Kimmy K? Umm, who? Is she visiting for a couple of weeks or something? Sounds like someone who we won't remember two weeks from now.

Smoke Man? That boy is hit or miss and didn't really start making any noise until he put a shank to Matt Ward. Come on, half my team is beaner, we're natural knife fighters. We'll already be cuttin' his ass up before he even gets to his box cutter. And Eli James? Hey, like I said, Smoke Man is hit and miss and it shows in his draft choices. Eli James was the one 'hit' that he managed to pull off, and not even a big hit at that.

Is one decent team member who holds a secondary title enough to carry the rest of you to a victory? Evidently not, judging by his performance in the Trios Match! If our buddy Eli James IV cannot lead a team of his closest allies to victory, what makes you think he can lead you guys? The man is amazing but he can't work miracles. I'm only stating facts, Eli.

Me and Hunter; we see eye to eye and know what we gotta do. Tri Bute? Well, he just won a tag team match against Eli James IV and your leader Sebastian Duke. You might think the dudes crazy but I think he uses that to throw people off. The man is an innovator. Don't underestimate the power of the feather that he uses to tickle people or the two handed testicular claw. And Dean Moxley? I don't know much about the guy but I do know that he is a former European Champion and X-Treme Champion. And both of those reigns took place simultaneously. That feat alone puts him on another level which no one in this match has even touched. Not only that, but he overcame child molestation charges. That just goes to show how much of a fighter he truly is. Just like how Hunter Payne was wrongfully accuse of treason, and how I am wrongfully accused of being someone I'm not.

Smoke Man, Kimmy K, and Shawn Steele, I'm sorry but it's over for you guys. Good luck next year, amigos!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Juan Madison's post:
(10-18-2013), Hunter Payne (10-14-2013), Kimmy-K (10-14-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-14-2013), Morgan Eldred (10-14-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-14-2013), Rebel (10-14-2013), Theo Pryce (10-14-2013)