Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Consuming (3)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-14-2013, 02:47 PM

The large grandfather clock in Alexandra's living room of the loft began to chime. She sat straight up in her bed, not remembering how she got here. She looked around, trying to figure it all out. She remembered getting off the plane... wait.. she did get here on her on. She walked out looking down at the parking garage, there her motorcycle sat. Looking on the nightstand, she saw veritas and aquitas. Now she remembered everything. But the feeling of being watched had left her, for the most part. There was still the lingering images flashing through her head. Those she could never shake. She still found it strange that she heard no one else at the loft other than herself. Alexandra wrapped her robe around her and made her way into the kitchen. Sitting on the counter top was a cup, nothing around it, no one was visible to her. Her voice broke the strange feeling silence.

"Hello?"

She looked around and then down at the cup. There was nothing inside of it. Okay, this had to be a strange moment. It was as if someone had been in her home and knew that she would come here first. There was even a fresh pot of coffee. She poured herself a cup and slowly checked every room and closet in her home. Not one person. She checked the front door, it was still locked from last night. There was no way someone could have gotten in and done this while she was sleeping right?

"Hello.."

She called out into the loft again. She hoped to actually hear a voice, something, any thing to let her know that someone had done this. She returned to her room and laid back down on her bed. Soon she was asleep again, another flash of the images from the chest plagued her. She tossed and turned, falling deeper into the images in her head until she slammed down onto a concrete floor and found herself once again, face to face with her inner self. Her other form grabbed her up off the floor, slamming her against the wall, digging a knife deep into her back on either side of her spine.

"Come on child of the night. Fight me. Fight me or I'll rip them out."

Alexandra struggled against the other form, trying to fight her off. She screamed out loudly and a burst of energy sent the other form flying across the room into the wall, hard. A sickening thud is heard. Alexandra spun around to face the darkness that was within her, in it's bodily form.

"This isn't the time."

Alexandra glared at her. She wasn't in the mood for this right now. It seemed every time visions of the chest came to her, she found herself face to face with her longest hidden secret. She ran towards her other form and it disappeared, leaving her slamming into the wall.

"It's not that easy and you know it. Hurt me.. you hurt yourself. Has time really deluded you that much?"

Alexandra glared at her reflection in the mirror.

"In time, you will see.. I am in control. I will control you, every move, every heartbeat, every word. I will run the show, Alexandra and you will have no power to control it."

Alexandra's world went dark and when she came to, she was laying on her bed, staring up at the ceiling.

_To Be Continued_

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Mr. Radio (10-14-2013)