Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
What's exactly on my mind... (RP 2)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-13-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:I've decided to commence writing and pondering my deepest thoughts into a so called notebook. I've been having an epiphany as to how I've approached my career here, what I've done right and what I've done wrong. You could say I've had a change of heart, from here on out is what's best for me and for anyone that wishes to align themselves with me.

Let me address those who perhaps matter the most, the ones who watch... the spectators. You all say I've done wrong by aligning myself with the Extreme Revolution and then taking out of all people, Peter Gilmour in with us. I can't say I'm going to disband myself from LJ or Peter, because I've learnt despite all the negative attention that I see two people with good intentions. LJ has somewhat taken the role of a ''saviour'', let me say we don't agree on everything and that is what makes us such a unique group.

I guess this is where some of you would cue in with your ''losing streak'' bullshit, am I correct?

I don't need people like Rebel, Smoke man and even Liz Hatheway commenting on how I've done here. What's the difference between myself and the three of you? I've had the spotlight, meanwhile you all have the unfortunate task of participating in previous matches and simply being a filler and getting the crowd warmed up until I take the center stage. I can understand all the commotion towards men like myself, Peter and LJ who are in the spotlight... you all feel like you deserve to be in our shoes don't you?

You also must be wondering out of all people, why have I been the one that gets these opportunities and chances? Well the easiest way to take that question would be to respond in the form that I'm a opportunist, and I've taken the OPPORTUNITY and gone after these matches. But what the true reason is... have you all ever just accepted the fact that I'm better then you?

That's right, the all powerless and weak Cam is better then all of you... but wait, how can anyone be in a category lower than myself?

Have you all ever thought about how you would perform against the likes of Eli James, Sebastian Duke, Luca Arzegotti, Griffin McAllister, and several other great wrestlers? Why would your chances of winning be any higher than my own? The answer is they aren't, you all have reached your potential... meanwhile here I am only beginning to tap into mine.

So with all that being said, I'd also like to write about the beginning of the Lethal Lottery. I don't like to base things off of luck, but perhaps I can give it just the littlest of credit. The team that's going to make the most out of this is the one consisting of myself, Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, Theo Pryce and last but certainly not least Dr. Zero. How fucking fortunate am I, from having the only team that was handicapped in this event to getting the half chicken half amazing being on this team. As fucking ridiculous as that sounds, you don't want to mess around with us... I have the fucking chicken man bitches.

Now, I might as well compose my writing from this point on about my opponents. One by one, I will be going over what they truly represent and how I see them. Basically, reality checks will be given left and right by yours truly. It seems the only one that accepts reality is myself, unlike the loads of people here within the XWF and treat their word as a fairy tale.

The first man who I'll be speaking of is perhaps the biggest fish that will be fried this upcoming Warfare, I've had my words with him in the latest week or so and in fact he was supposedly fighting aside me during the previous Trios title match.

The man who I'm speaking of is Sebastian Duke...

That's right, the leader of the ''Illuminatus', the man who's known as the leader of the brotherhood. How's that going for you? Not only do you decide to give up one of your members in Hunter Payne (I could see why you made the decision) but you have Rebel who you seemed to have problems with from the beginning and you could say that myself and you weren't able to keep the trio titles due to the actions of Rebel... the brotherhood suddenly seems a lot weaker.

I mean really, who's there left? There was a man named Paradoxica who was the apparent replacement for Peter Gilmour when you kicked him out, but we haven't seen him ever since that night during War Games. Speaking of those who haven't shown up, where's your right hand man Griffin McAllister been off to? No showing of him lately, so that leaves you with the likes of Tony Santos, Nightmare, Shawn Steele and Steve Davids. Two of those men are just returning, Santos is one of those men who'll flip the second he gets the chance. As for Shawn Steele, I'm honestly fairly unaware of his character and it seems like he's done nothing to GET my attention so far.

Sebastian, we're all seeing the start of the eventual DEMISE of the brotherhood, after your defeat this upcoming War games it will be official. You have a lot more to worry about then myself, which is funny considering I'm one of the most hated people around here... which by the way I'm not ashamed of. For this match, you need to grow a set of eyes on the back of your head... who knows, you just may have Rebel come down there again, or who knows maybe your teammates will be pissed off about some remarks you've made.

That's what it's all going to come down to Sebastian, when you compare our two teams it's obvious that mine will reign superior. You have perhaps the most dysfunctional team out of everyone, and on the other hand you have my team which seems to be one of the most dynamic teams heading into this. You just don't know what you're going to expect from myself, don't you?

You see Duke, this is where it all begins for me. It's just sad that it has to come at your expense, and even worse is that you're on your current quest to officially become this ''KING OF THE XWF''... your conquest for that crown is going to take your focus off of what really matters. Maybe... maybe you don't have what it takes? While you worry about personal matters and that crown, each and every second of each day moving forward my team will be TRAINING and PREPARING for what we'll be facing this upcoming Warfare.

Good Luck.

Cam suddenly drops his pen on a desk and starts to tap his fingers repeatedly on it...

Naahhhh...

Cam proceeds to crumble up the piece of paper and just simply toss it in the trash. You see, every word he wrote on that paper he meant... but he doesn't need a recorded document of his thoughts. He's may of gone through severe amnesia, but something's clicked in his mind as if this whole amnesia never struck...

TO BE CONTINUED.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-14-2013), Theo Pryce (10-14-2013)