Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Mirror Tells All
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-13-2013, 07:27 PM

OOC: Wasn't sure how to fit it in, so I'm just writing it OOC. But, so you don't get confused, near the start of this events are mentioned that did not appear in the previous RP.... Enjoy! :D

Kimmy skipped through the halls with a smile on her face, and came to a stop just by the door of her locker room. She placed her hand on the handle and took a deep breath before turning it, opening the door and walking in. She shut and locked the door behind her. A grey fog or mist filled the mirror as Kimmy approached it and the ghost seen previously in the mirror slowly faded into view.

Kimmy: I did what you told me to do. I got the information. Well, I looked into it.

Mirror Ghost: You did?... Thankyou, Kimmy... I'm doing all this for you.

Kimmy: I know. I'm grateful. Thankyou.

Mirror Ghost: So, what did you find?

Kimmy: Very little. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh seems to mask her past.

Mirror Ghost: Really? Tell me more.

Kimmy: Well, I really don't know much. Presumably, she comes from Egypt. Or... Is at least Egyptian by blood.

Mirror Ghost: Go on...

Kimmy: But... This hatred... She looks down on us all. I asked around. I was afraid, but I did it. Every moment, I kept thinking she might be there. Around a corner. What if she saw me? What then--.

Mirror Ghost: Kimmy, you'll be fine. Pharaoh has bigger things on her mind. Lethal Lottery... Conspiracies...

Kimmy: You know about those things?

Mirror Ghost: Oh, of course. I see, and more-so hear, almost everything that goes on around here.

Kimmy: So... Why couldn't you find this information for me? With so much at stake?

Mirror Ghost: Because you need to do this for yourself.

Kimmy: But... It can put me at risk, when you could tell me... Wait, so you KNEW all along? Even though you asked for the info on Egyptian Snow Pharaoh!

Mirror Ghost: I knew all of it. And I know more.

Kimmy: Then WHY couldn't you tell me!?

Mirror Ghost: BECAUSE!

The mirror shook and the ghost's face seemed to flicker repeatedly to the face of somebody else and then back to the ghost's.

Mirror Ghost: YOU.... WILL NEVER HELP YOURSELF UNLESS I MAKE YOU DO IT..... I'M HERE TO HELP YOU, BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR YOURSELF?

The ghost faces flicker faster and the voice begins to become distorted. In fear, Kimmy begins to back up a few steps away from the mirror.

Mirror Ghost: YOU NEED MY HELP!...... YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING....

Suddenly, the ghost seems to disappear, and all that's left is Kimmy-K's reflection.... There is a cold, dead silence in the room..... Kimmy walks up to the mirror. The reflection mimmicks her perfectly. Every movement. The ghost's clearly gone. Kimmy puts her hand up against the mirror. Her hand, and the reflection's hand touching through though the glass.

"You invited me to play... I like to play".... A hissed voice through the mirror. Kimmy's eyes widened as the reflection began to smile. Fingers reached through the glass and wrapped around Kimmy's wrist, beginning to pull her by her arm into the mirror. Kimmy screamed out for help as she tried desperately to tug her arm away from the mirror. Two different voices could be heard calling out to Kimmy from the door. The locked door shook as the yelling grew louder and Kimmy finally snatched her arm out of the grip of what she no longer believed to be her reflection. She could have rushed out the door, and been away from this unknown monster she feared so much. But something inside her told her that it would be a mistake. With little thought, she walked slowly to the door.

Kimmy: I'm fine. Sorry!... I uhhh.... I just.... Hurt my knee. I can walk on it, though.

Voice Outside Door: Are you sure? We heard you calling for help.

Kimmy: I know, I just panicked. Sorry!

Voice Outside Door: Alright. As long as you're okay, Kimmy.

Kimmy: I'm fine. Thankyou.

She heard footsteps moving away from the door, and the voices of two people muttering. Soon the sound of both faded off into the distance. Kimmy's heart thumped in her chest as she slowly turned and looked at the mirror again. The "reflection" still stood and stared at Kimmy.

Kimmy: Who are you?

ʎɯɯıʞ: I'm you. The real you. So dark and mad that you encase it, me, in a steel shell and hide it away. You hid me away deep down, but now here I am. Standing before you. I took the form of a concerned ghost to show you something. Just as I can take any form, so can you. Not physically as I can, but as a person. Personality, emotion, even the fate of others around you that nobody seems to aknowledge are all putty in your hands. That's real power, Kimmy. Do you want real power?

Kimmy: I don't need power. I have--

ʎɯɯıʞ: 'The support of many friends', I know. I know everything about you. I am you, remember?..... All I want is for us to take control. We're a team. You and you, me and I.... Us. We don't need any of them. Who are your friends, Kimmy? Give me a name.

Kimmy: Well... There's Al--

ʎɯɯıʞ: Alexandra Callaway, huh? Of everyone who could come to mind first... It's that broad with a fake smile. Cute, Kimmy. How about this... You go to her, and ask for her help. Ask her to help you win the Lethal Lottery. Plead, even. Do you know what she'd say.

Kimmy: I don't know. I don't think she'd help me win it. She wants to win as much as I do. If not more.

ʎɯɯıʞ: Right. She's too greedy to give anything up for someone as kind and caring as you... That must hurt. So she gave you a box of cheap goodies to prove her point over Rebel. Big whoop. The difference is, I'm a better friend to you than her. Or either of those ex-IRA scumbags, the McBrides... And couldn't you tell? Liz played nice, but not for long. She wanted you to shut up and leave... Go prepare for Lethal Lottery, she told you. Where none of those "friends" would ever lend you a finger, let alone a hand... I'm there.

Kimmy: You won't succeed in hurting my friends!

ʎɯɯıʞ: Are you hearing the words coming out of your mouth? Let's play around with another scenario. Callaway again. Say, she wins Lethal Lottery. What do you do then?

Kimmy: Easy. I congratulate her and give her a big hug!

ʎɯɯıʞ: Why? You just let her win more than LL. She holds power over you because you literally allow her to do so. A few minutes later, she doesn't even remember you congratulating her, I'll bet. And if I'm wrong, she'll be talking to someone she actually respects, telling them how pathetic that was.

Kimmy: She wouldn't!

ʎɯɯıʞ: Why not? Why would anyone on any XWF roster not laugh behind your back. They see you as a joke, Kim.

Kimmy: I'm NOT a joke!..... I'm NOT pathetic!

ʎɯɯıʞ: Prove it to them. Don't just tell me. Go out there and do something to open their eyes for them. Break Callaway's arm. Attack Michael McBride with a chair. Set Egyptian Snow Pharaoh on fire... There's a nice irony in that last one.

Kimmy: I wouldn't hurt any of them. Not even ESP!

ʎɯɯıʞ: Then that's my mistake. I really believed in you. I believed that you were better than they thought. But you don't have the guts to lay a finger on them. You don't want to hurt Callaway because you think she seems to like you and you're afraid of nobody liking you. The McBrides? They can kill you in seconds flat with little effort. A little planning would avoid that, but as if you'd put in that kind of effort, huh?... And what about the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh?... She's been picking fights all around XWF. She's got the whole company against her, and you cower in the corner. You could take advantage of this. She could be at your mercy... But straight after she and her goons beat you to a pulp, all you did was prectically beg for her mercy... If that isn't pathetic, what is?

Kimmy: I wasn't begging!

ʎɯɯıʞ: That's not what wrestling news sites told fans everywhere, is it? The juicy stories and rumors say you're afraid. And are you?

Kimmy: Of course! I could have died.

ʎɯɯıʞ: Turn this around. Nobody's this pathetic. We're not pathetic. Just think, you can make her fear you. She couldn't hold a candle to your athletic skill.

Kimmy: I will never confront her. I won't challenge her. I refuse to. It's the past, now.

ʎɯɯıʞ: Very well. This is getting us nowhere, so we may as well drop it for now... So, what will you do? Just focus on that Lethal Lottery tournament?

Kimmy: Yeah.

ʎɯɯıʞ: And... Who will win?

Kimmy: I don't know. Too soon to tell, there are a lot of good teams!

ʎɯɯıʞ: I said who will win?

Kimmy let out a sigh.

Kimmy: Me.

ʎɯɯıʞ: Who?

Kimmy: ME!.... I'll win Lethal Lottery!

ʎɯɯıʞ: And if Callaway gets in your way?

Kimmy: I'll beat her!

ʎɯɯıʞ: Michael McBride?

Kimmy: He'll leave on a stretcher!

ʎɯɯıʞ: And Egyptian Snow Pharoah!?

Kimmy: Ummmm........... I'll try?

ʎɯɯıʞ: Fuck it, that's progress.... Now, go!.... Liz wasn't completely idiotic when she told you to train.

Kimmy: I will.... Thankyou!

ʎɯɯıʞ: I'll always be here. Waiting.

Kimmy turns and skips out of her locker room with a dark smirk on her face.

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kimmy-K's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-13-2013), Hunter Payne (10-13-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-13-2013)