Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Lethal Lotto Captain Arrested?
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-13-2013, 03:08 PM

The scene opens up to Liz sitting in the car, while Sarah and Cole are sleeping. It seems as if they’ve taken a break from the long drive. Liz decides to get out of the car, and lean against it. She pulls out a blunt she had from a week ago, and sparks it. Between every puff she seems more … relaxed.

Liz: 10/16. I make my Warfare debut, on what seems to be the biggest match of my career so far. I have assembled a great team in Mystica, Nightmare, and JTC. And even though I’m technically “Team Captain” I don’t feel like the Captain.

A long drawn out pause is taken, spaced out by puffs of her blunt.

I mean, I feel as if Mystica or Nightmare is the captain because they are much more established than I am. But I was chosen to be the head of this team, and well you got to do what you got to do. Now this team is ….. Uncooperative. And for good reason, Mystica is a member of The Congregation, while Nightmare is a member of The Brotherhood, two rival stables.

She gets a more serious determined look on her face. She looks as if she is all of a sudden … possessed. Possessed by something she wosen’t before. She seems more aggressive, determined, and focused.

Liz: And do you honestly think I give a single solitary fuck about either. Nope, not one fuck is given. I don’t care about your personal vendetta; you can do that on your own time. This here, this is MY time. You both have had your chances, and now it’s time for us as a unit to get to new heights.

BOOM!

It begins to pour. Liz standing there, puts out her blunt, and just stands there unfazed by the heavy rainfall.

Liz: I’ve been through tougher times. I’ve fought through hell and hot water to get this far. And on Wednesday Warfare, I’ll fight like I’ve never fought before. I’ll bleed, sweat, and cry; I’ll lie, cheat and steal; just to show the world, that I will never die. A wise woman once said “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”

Liz sparks up her blunt and takes frequent puffs.

Liz: This Wednesday will be the first time I’ve ever faced Michael McBride, Rebel, Sincere Lee Wild, or Charlotte Dyson. Sincere Lee Wild seems to “dislike” me. Well frankly I don’t give the utmost damn if she doesn’t like me. It only drives me to come to San Diego and murder her.

Liz seems different. She seems angrier, determined, aggressive, focused, and more ….. dark. She’s never been like this before. It’s like she’s possessed.

Liz: Charlotte Dyson seems to have a “secret weapon” in store for Team HMNJ (Hathaway, Mystica, Nightmare, and JTC). I don’t care if her secret weapon is a M198; it still won’t stop me from ripping her head off, cleaning it out, and using it for a water jug.

Liz laughs sadistically, and takes a long puff of her blunt, before tossing it in the street. She gets in the car, and starts it up.

Cole: You done?

Liz snaps her head to the back seat to find Cole sitting there, wide awake.

Liz: Yeah, just had to clear my mind.

Liz pulls off. For what felt like an eternity, the car is in dead silence.

Cole: What were you thinking about when you were out there?

Liz: Oh nothing.

They stop at a Wal-Mart.

Liz: I’ll be back.

Liz gets out of the car and goes into the large store. She looks around for a quick second and begins to head into the food aisle. She begins to toss hot pockets in her jacket pockets, ever so swiftly. She looks around and notices a little boy watching her. She lets out a “shh” before walking out of the aisle. She walks quickly out of the front door, trying to avoid being seen.

ERNNN ERNNN EEEERRRRRNNNNNN

Liz hears the sirens roar over the loud speaker and begins to make a break for it. Before she could even get a solid pace a police officer tackles her to the ground.

Officer: You have the right to remain silent….

Liz: You have the right to ….. suck my dick motherfucker.

The Police Officer picks Liz up, throws her on his shoulder, and takes her to his car, as everyone including Cole and Sarah look on. Liz looks at Cole and Sarah and holds her held down as she thinks "Fuck. What have I gotten myself into."

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
Hunter Payne (10-13-2013)