Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Sickness and Sorrow RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-13-2013, 02:48 PM

I gotta show the world what I am capable of. The Green that people used to fear. Instead of being some sideshow freak that talks about fucking trannies all night long. The Boston Brawler needs to come back. The one that was willing to injure himself to achieve victory. Even in sickness and sorrow, I still keep going.

You know what keeps me going? The fans. The people who chant my name. The people that still have hope in me. I haven't given up yet. I promise that at Warfare, I will lead my team to victory. I got no fear whatsoever. They haven't seen a dipper that goes as hard as I go.

I still bleed black and gold at the end of the day. Boston Bruins all the way. I admire their blue collar work ethic. They never give up and neither do I. I go out every match and give my all. Win or lose, I put everything on the line and just keep scrapping. Keep clawing my way back to the top.

I remember when my mentor died. The guy that trained me and got me to that level. Foley Anderson was a great man. I have yet to recapture the magic I had before he died. It's like part of me died that day. Knowing that he was no longer there to give me advice.

Maybe it's time I walk away. It's time for me to call it a career. This match will decide my fate. If I lose, I will walk away from XWF permanently. If I win, I will stay and finish what I started. I just feel I got nothing left to contribute. Nothing left in the tank.

Maybe people are right. Maybe it's time I leave and not come back. I am getting up their in age. I am not as young as I once was. Even if I do walk away, I got nothing to be ashamed of. Former World Champion. People can laugh at me all they want to.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
Cam Lang (10-13-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-14-2013), Rebel (10-13-2013)