Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Army of Darkness (RP 2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-13-2013, 05:38 AM

ACT 2: Welcome Year Zero

Death comes in many forms. You can be killed a strung-out junkie looking to find his next score. You can be killed by a drunk driver or you could be killed in a freak accident like drowning in your back-yard pool. HOWEVER! there is one death that no one wants to face and that is being murdered by the most vile and evil group of individuals known to man....Team HATE aka Nazi, Steve Davids, Matt Ward and John Austin

We open up our scene in a dark Victorian style room. The oddly colored red wall-paper and pictures of individuals set back in the eight-teen hundreds hanging on the walls tell us that we must be in a old abandoned house from many years ago. A few furniture pieces have been left by the former tenants but as you can tell by the dust and mildew that covers them, they have been left here for many years, quite possibly centuries....who knows?....

SUDDENLY! the door slowly opens up and a bright blue light shines through illuminating the room. We see the silhouettes of six individuals walking closer and closer. They enter into the room and it's the infamous five men in black masks and robes, followed by John Austin. The five "ghouls" stand side by side near the door way with their hands behind their back. Austin stands further up from the group with his hands out to the side as to say "JOIN US!!"

[Image: ghost-b-c-by-mikael-eriksson_zpsafed3c70.jpg]

Hello everyone out there in television land, I come baring a message to you all today. A message of death and destruction. A message brought forth from my savior. You see everyone watching, there is a group of individuals out there in the wrestling world that was assembled in the black of night. A group so vile and disturbing that when talked about, everyone runs and hides in fear. This group I speak of is Nazi, Steve Davids, Matt Ward and myself. You see, each of us holds a key to the galaxy. We all have been to it and back. We have been blinded by its beauty and seen what is posses. But you see we also hold a key to the dark paradise. We each have a throne right next to the father. As he sits there and torments the weak, we sit beside him and warm our bodies next to the flames of despair.

The hate that runs through the veins of Matt Ward and myself go back a-long ways. We both have had things we loved taken away from us. We sat back like good little soldiers and smiled and said everything was okay but down deep inside, the black was starting to over-take our soul. Those voices cried out every night JUST WAITING! to be let go. They wanted to be heard and now they are. Everyone in the world will witness what Matt and I can accomplish as a unit this Wednesday night. You take what we love, what we cherish away from us...HOW DARE YOU!!!!...This team Kain will find out first hand that death and destruction is a feeling and a experience like no-other.

Steve Davids and Nazi's hate runs different than Matt and I's. You see these two are completely different in every sense of the word. Steve Davids knows the voices and what they try to do. He has experienced the pain and discomfort it is like when they are screaming in your head and you are trying to get a good nights rest. Nazi's blood line goes all the way back to the days of when a great leader ruled this land. He tried to make things right and people called him a fascist pig or mindless leader. What everyone needs to understand is that what he tried to accomplish but failed at, Nazi will make happen. He will cleanse the souls of each member of team Kain. If anyone knows the meaning of hate it is Nazi and Steve Davids.

You can call us a super group, a evil group, whatever you want to say but the fact remains is that we know how to take the souls of the undead. Look at all those who have tried and failed against us individually. They all thought they stood a chance but one by one they all fell into the rivers of blood. These rivers I speak of are the same rivers that we as a group bathe in. The same rivers that our father drinks from as he enjoys the souls at his feast. Nothing will change the fact that the four of us will single handedly dissect each and every member of team Kain till there is nothing left except their bodies laid out across the ring.

Matt Lennox and Jessie Diaz, you two are memorable individuals from my past. Baby girl, I still bear the marks of the thumbtacks you drove me into back at Leap of Faith. Every night, I stick more and more tacks into those spots in my back and chest just to feel alive. I want to be reminded of what happened because when we face off again this Wednesday, the pain and hell that awaits you is far from what you made me feel. Oh dear Matthew, you try and try all the time to get revenge on those matches we had, yet you fail. You will always fail when it comes to facing me because like I have said before....until you embrace the hatred that surrounds your soul....YOU.....ARE.......NOTHING!!!!!

Christine Nash, it will be a pleasure and a honor to face off with you baby girl. Don't be afraid of my group, I want you to come at us with all the rage you can find in your body. Let's see that nasty, twisted side of yours that only those close to you have witnessed. You are the only key of victory for your team. They need to stop in their tracks and put forth their best effort to impress you and lead YOUR team to victory. Can't wait to see you in the ring this Wednesday....

Last but not least, Joseph Kain. Joseph you are a lost sheep in the unknown right now. You have a rag tag group of individuals and yet you don't know how to lead them. Take my advice strongly and be like your gem of the group, Christine Nash...embrace the evil in your life cause once you and those others embrace it, you become strong and powerful. You may actually stand a chance against team HATE.... My savior is preparing the altar. His utensils of torture are ready and he wants your soul. He wants all of them and I promised to fulfill his request.

We will not stop till the blood stains the shore bright red. We will not stop till your souls are on my saber and ready for my savior. Matt Lennox, Joseph Kain, Jessie Diaz and Christine Nash....welcome to .....YEAR ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

The group of individuals fall to their knees and bow down to Austin who stands with his arms still out till the side. We hear them chanting these words "Avete Augustini" ....the sounds get louder and louder as our scene comes to a end

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like John Austin's post:
Andrew Morrison (10-13-2013), Cam Lang (10-13-2013), Christine Nash (10-13-2013), Juan Madison (10-17-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-13-2013), MattWard (10-13-2013), Mr. Radio (10-13-2013)