Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
To My Former Brothers And Your Feeble Leader
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2013, 11:01 PM

-An empty chair is shown in front of the camera in an otherwise empty room. When Hunter Payne enters frame and sits in the chair, he looks like he has a lot to say regarding the events of Warfare-

Sebastian Duke...

Sebastian Duke kicked me out of The Brotherhood, because I picked JUAN Madison to be on my Lethal Lottery team. His sick obsession with a crown caused him to make the biggest mistake he could have made.

For those who don't know The Brotherhood's... Mission statement if you will, has always been the idea that each brother has his own individual path and if he is being attacked or is outnumbered other 'Brothers' would even the numbers.

Point being, I was on my own path when I drafted JUAN Madison after Brotherhood leader Sebastian Duke was already picked mind you, but because SEBASTIAN DUKE CAN'T BEAT JOHN MADISON. He got butthurt that I picked the guy with the same last name of someone who beat him. OH NO! How dare Hunter Payne say the truth! No wonder why I got kicked out of the Brotherhood. You think for a second Duke would have given a two shits if I drafted Juan Madison if Duke was actually able to beat a guy with the same last name. Maybe if Sebastian Duke cared less about who Hunter Payne drafted, and cared more about his own abilities in the ring, he might have been able to be the King of the XWF... Okay, Duke defeating Madison is kind of a stretch, but it's still something to think about.

Sebastian Duke was so livid that even with the assistance of his Tales from the Crypt father, he, Sebastian Duke, CAN'T BEAT JOHN MADISON. And that fact eats him up inside everytime he is reminded of it. Reminded that: SEBASTIAN DUKE CAN NOT DEFEAT JOHN MADISON.

So Duke exiled me from The Brotherhood, A group that mind you, has never come to my aid! Nor each others, nope just there to be glorified bodyguards for Sebastian Duke. You remember Sebastian Duke right? He is that man who CAN'T BEAT JOHN MADISON. Even with all the odds in his favor.

He wants to go around and be angry with me, because, get this... I drafted somebody with the same last name! That is how obsessed he has gotten. Hell, I could have drafted the 4th President of the United States, James Madison, and I still would have been kicked out of The Brotherhood. Geez Duke, you probably think Jessica Simpson and Lisa Simpson are the same person too! I think you've taken too many chair and shovel shots the head old man. Your becoming more and more senile and pathetic everyday. Speaking of pathetic, I think it is pathetic that your daddy had to get you a FAKE crown, because you couldn't win the real one, but that's not here nor there.

But Ladies and gentlemen, I knew The Brotherhood was a sinking ship when Sebastian Duke said to me;

"John Madison didn't beat me! I beat me! That's the truth!"

Really Duke? Did you pin yourself to lose? Oh no? Then you didn't beat yourself. JOHN MADISON BEAT YOU. He beat you because, get this, HE IS BETTER THAN YOU! YOU, SEBASTIAN DUKE CAN'T BEAT JOHN MADISON!

And to my former Brother's I am not angry with you for following orders. I am angry that nobody came to my defense. I am angry that this whole 'Brotherhood' concept is a ploy, to protect just Duke... But how did that work out Monday Duke? When you still LOST TO JOHN MADISON. Then you got attacked by "The Wildcards". So it's seems the sound idea you had to have a bunch of guys watch your back backfired terribly.

My former brothers... Heed my advice, leave this Brotherhood. It doesn't have YOUR best interest at heart, Just Sebastian Duke's. Rebel was smart! He got out before what happened to me also happened to him. You are all expendable to Duke. Just like he was expendable to John Madison once upon a time.

Following Duke is like the blind leading the blind. Ever heard of the blind Shepherd? The story that the blind Shepherd literately lead his sheep to a cliff and when the Shepherd fell off the cliff all the sheep blindly followed. Moral of the story being, when you follow your leader blindly you will also follow in his mistakes. Will any of you former Brothers listen to me though? Of course not! Because you're all blind sheep.

As for Duke telling me to beg to join The Black Circle. I don't want to join them. Hell, to be honest I didn't really love the idea of joining The Brotherhood. It was so unnatural! Wearing a black cloak like a fucking villain from Harry Potter and trying to remain serious the whole time! It was a fucking joke. And you know with my wide range of talents, I tried my damnedest to make the idiocracy work, but in the end, there is only so much one guy can do.

As far as revenge is concerned, I will get my payback on The Brotherhood, and unlike most men, I am a very patient man. I'll fight the Brotherhood on my own terms. And just like soldiers die from the insolence of their elected leaders, The Brotherhood members shall fall from the insolence of their FAKE king.

It's funny how history repeats itself isn't it Duke? I mean John Madison kicked you out of The Black Circle and you have been seeking revenge against The Black Circle since. So fast-forward a little bit, you ended up kicking Hunter Payne out of The Brotherhood, so he will now be seeking revenge against your Brotherhood. The only difference Duke, I will be successful in my mission whereas you will be a failure in yours.

But I do hope you and my former brother Tony Santos make it to the 2nd round of The Lethal Lottery Tournament, though I highly doubt you will. And not because of Andrew Morrison or SVD. No you will lose because much like your King Of the XWF match, where YOU LOST TO JOHN MADISON, Your opponents are just better than you. But I would have loved to eliminate two of my former stablemate's with my awe-inspiring team. Juan Madison, Tri Bute, and Dean Moxley McGovern. A team you got angry with me for picking, but answer these questions Duke. Who has the better team, me or Santos? Who is more likely to make it to make it to the second round? Who has the opportunity to defeat your right hand man Shawn Steele in round one?...... Time's up!... The answer to all those questions is me, Hunter Payne!

Sebastian Duke you will soon realize replacing Hunter Payne with Steve Davids was probably the stupidest thing you will ever do, and I say probably because you're Sebastian Duke, and you're kind of known for making stupid decisions. And I'm sure there will be a day when you come to me begging to rejoin your gothic gathering, and I will say no and then put an end to it! So in closing I say, listen to an enlightened brother, following Duke will only lead to misery and regret. With all that in mind, I actually want to thank you Sebastian Duke for sparing me from what is the now comical Brotherhood.

-Hunter Payne walks off saying all he needed to say-

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
(10-15-2013), (10-17-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-13-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-16-2013), John Austin (10-13-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-12-2013), Mr. Radio (10-12-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-13-2013), Rebel (10-13-2013)