Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Message From Avelon (RP 4)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-12-2013, 04:58 PM

Sent October 10th, 2171
To: Michael Radio

Hey, I think this is my father. Anyways, I thought it would be nice of me to send you a message about how things were going in our time. If you were wondering how I sent this...well we simply just sent the message back in time. You know how advanced we are.

So, I'm 19 now and I'm doing fairly well for myself as a soldier in Command, stationed on Avelon. This place is just beautiful but I'm sure you've been here a few times in your travels. I was apparently so good on my first three missions that they decided to promote me to a Sergeant and my squad captain really believes that one day I'll be able to make the same ranks as well...you. A lot of people expect a lot out of me since I'm the son of you and Jessica. It makes things a lot harder but it just gives me a reason to want to push myself harder. plus, I'm the only one who knows that your even alive and well Gunnar does too but he likes to seclude himself in some pub on Zylonia.

Just so you know that ever since you left the Centurions have actually started to get better and work with Command at times. They still aren't fans of us but their starting to warm up to us. I even made some friends while I've been working. A Space pirate with the name Dustin Riles, a Centurion Josie Kirwin, a Zylonian that goes by the name Grey, and my two best friends Geoff Godfrey and Paige Bowdrey. Her last name probably sounds familiar to you. She's the daughter of Shawn Bowdrey, We get along because we get to talk about how our fathers grew up as best friends and worked with each other until the end.

I've actually been trying to start something more with her but she just doesn't want more than a friendship...yeah I know, Friend zoned. I will catch her eventually and make the Radio/Bowdrey family actually related. I always heard the stories of how you and Shawn were like brothers and if I do succeed with her then you will brother in laws with Shawn...May he rest in peace. I have vague memories of the attack on Gado. I was so young and all I really remember were seeing you and Shawn's faces.

Oh and I just got word that my squad and I are going on our first mission! A gang known as the Varathorn raiders have been terrorizing Breleton city and our squad has to make sure that they stop with or without force. Avelon government isn't exactly a big fan of violence so they told us to only use force if it really gets down to it. It just makes things so much harder but We can deal with it.

I heard that In 2013 you found a new wife and are having children with her. I hope one day I get to meet my brother or sister. I found out about this from a small droid that was sent back in that time to track what your doing from time to time. Its an invasion of your privacy I know but its nice to know that my father is happy and alive. you are probably thinking the same things about me right now. Don't worry I will try my best and not pull any heroics.

Its really cool to write to my father who went all the way back to the year 2013! I just hope one day I get to see you again and hopefully you or me wont be dead by then. oh and you probably want to know how your young boy has grown into a man so I attached a photo of myself that was taken a week ago on the bottom of the message. So I hope this message makes you feel better whenever you are feeling down. I may not know you but...I love you, Dad.

Sincerely,
Isaiah Radio

[Image: 62917_1259938233608_242_300.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
(10-17-2013), AlexandraCallaway (10-12-2013), Minxs (10-12-2013)