Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Do You Think I Care?
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-12-2013, 03:46 PM

The screen opens up with the sound of a group of bikes rumming their engines as the camera rooms around in this place filled of bikers wearing the same cut. As the camera zooms in on a special cut. On top of the black leather cut said in big letters 'House of Anarchy' and under the name in smaller text thats wrapped right under the name saids. 'Jonathon Thomas Cross' then under it was the HOA logo. Then under that is the word 'Wisconsin' as they notice the group of guys and girls around him as he turns around you see there was a girl who was making out with JTC on a table. As his sister Kasey Cross comes out of a building to the left as she drinking and having fun in the background as JTC faces the camera as the camera shows his President patch and on the other side theres a patch that said 'Extreme Revolution'.

"Welcome to the House!" As I scream out load as everyone around me cheered and raise their drinks. As I smiled as I take a drink of beer. "So.. Lets me gets this staight. Theres rumors flying around that me and my team captain Liz got into it alittle bit. How is things going to run inside the team? Well good question. I'll tell you what I told her. No one tells me what to do. Miss Liz that includes you. If your worry about me not pulling my weight in this match well don't sweat it. Because I'll be a 'Team Player' because my sights is winning this whole damn thing. I don't care who we are facing. I don't care who I'm really teamed up with because One thing is for sure this Biker is going to the finals and will be winning this thing. To everyone in this tournment thing good luck because I'm one badass asskicking machine who will do everything in my power to win. Because I'm JTC and you are not. There will be alot of people getting knocked out. See you later faggets.! Now get out of my club house."

As I said that a group of bikers walk toward the camera man as the camera man walks backwards to the street as they close the gates.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JTC's post:
Andrew Morrison (10-12-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-12-2013)