Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Proving Them Wrong (RP 2)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-12-2013, 03:12 PM

(camera feed on, Andrew Morrison seems to be standing at the front of a massive ship out on the water, this camera feed then switches over to another feed)

[Image: orig6qf_zps973bb080.jpg]

(the new camera feed begins and we are behind him looking out toward the Pacific Ocean, Andrew turns his head back slightly toward the camera and begins to speak)

"We are just off of the coast of California, near San Diego Bay, and we are on the USS Ronald Reagan. You may ask why I am here, why, the USS Ronald Reagan is a carrier as well as a warship, and I would seem to think it shall be fitting that I arrive to the site of Warfare being carried toward it on one of the most powerful weapons in the United States. Why, imagine the coincidence... I, a force of destruction being carried by one as such, a weapon of warfare prepared to be unleashed from this ship toward all of my enemies, like a nuclear warhead preparing to lay waste to all that I touch. I am a storm of destruction and I am aimed at Warfare. I am coming to take out all that lays in my path, whether they like it or not..."

(Andrew smirks as he says this and then turns around to face the camera)

"Ah, yes, I have received the voicemails, the texts, I have heard the doubt seep from the lips of many. From all of my opponents, from those like Jessie Diaz, and even from my teammates Tony Santos, and the "great" Sebastian Duke. How I am "dead weight", how I am lucky to have even been placed in the position I have been placed in, and how I am undeserving to be in the ring with the likes of them, how I am just a rung above the bottom. Yes, opinions are just that as it were. Opinions. Those can be changed, and I plan to do just that at Warfare. You see, Sebastian Duke, yourself and all of the others, do you really believe you all are the first to stand there and tell me that I amount to nothing? That I am worthless? Nothing more than a bottom-feeder?"

"Why, my father used to tell me those words everyday when he was home. He would come home, drink himself dumb, smack me and my brother around, ignore my sick mother's cries...."

(Andrew's fists are clinching and he is grinding his teeth and he reaches down by the ground and picks up a steel pipe and he swings it and hits the railing of the ship as hard as he can, denting it and hits it over and over and over)

"YET HERE I AM! I am a weapon of destruction heading toward one of the biggest matches of my career! I have risen up from that pathetic, broken-down trailer in the slums of Houston, and I stand here on the grandest stage of the XWF living my dream and looking toward the future. And yet it is here, where my present and future meets the past."

"I am shown little to no respect by those around me, why is that, no one knows for sure truly, ah yes, opinions and rumors run rampant. I am not as experienced, or I am not as technically sound, or perhaps they do not like the way I talk, or the way I wrestle. Or perhaps they just plain do not like me because of their own problems, their own spite, or just plain hatred. All of these doubters point their fingers toward me, like a drunk and evil father...OH, THE IRONY! They all point to me and tell me what I cannot do, tell me that I AM WEAK, I AM DEAD WEIGHT, I AM NOTHING!!!

(Andrew takes the steel pipe and throws it with all his might off of the ship and proceeds to let out an almost animal-like scream of rage)

"You motherfuckers will all see what I AM come Warfare! YOU ALL will see a man who has very little to lose and a man that will prove ONCE AND FOR ALL, that I belong here. That I may stand on the same level as the Sebastian Dukes, as the Tony Santos, as the Diazs, the Supernovas, that I AM a step above many and that I AM capable of taking that next step up the ladder toward my ultimate goal, and that is to become a champion and change the landscape of this company forever!"

(Andrew runs both hands through his hair and looks out over the edge of the ship before slowly backing back up to where he originally stood, he then begins to whisper)

"I have nothing left to lose, why, I have lost just about everyone that is important to me, and I have lost my sister-in-law and who would have been my future niece or nephew...she had a massive heart attack and I have lost them both...my brother, Kyle, the only family that I have left, is on the verge of complete insanity and pain. Why, he has lost the love of his life, he has lost an unborn child, and now must cope along with trying to raise the two children alone..."

(Andrew places his head down and runs a hand through his beard)

"The pain of loss is great, and the pain of being reminded just how alone you are in this world...why, we both are feeling this, we both must face this cruel world, this world that looks down upon us like HIM...and tell us we are NOTHING...all I have left is my dreams and my future ahead of me, and that future will be to prove to all of those who doubt me, who hate me...I will prove them wrong. I will prove I belong among them, and that I am the best. I will do my best not only for myself, but for what little I do have left. An uncle, a brother..."

(Andrew looks toward the sky, his voice still a whisper)

"They may all look down on me, and tell me I am NOTHING, but I know that to you, my dear sister-in-law, I was something. I dedicate this match in your memory, and although I know that with what I have done and will do, odds are I will never see you where you belong as I will dance with the demons where I belong...but I will destroy everything in my path and I will make you proud, and I will prove all of them wrong. I will show the world that the Morrison name will soon no longer be known for disappointment, for disgrace...it will be known for being one of the best, for giving everything I got in that ring. To prove them all wrong is what I shall do and I will do it for you..."

(Andrew looks back toward the camera and clenches his fists and his voice is raised to nearly screaming)

"I know that by doing this, I know by my actions here, that I may have given those doubters, those "haters" more fuel for their fire. Ah, Andrew Morrison looking for pity, Andrew Morrison showing weakness. Far..oh so far..from the truth. I am showing that come Warfare that I have a purpose to do what I plan to do. I plan to unleash hell..I plan to come forth and unleash all of this pain, all that consumes me, all of this hatred that I hold inside of me, from my FATHER, from the HEART that took my sister away...Come Warfare, I will be heartless...I will rain down upon those who stand across from me and dare to say that I stand no chance. I will prove to those that stand behind me and mock me and tell me that I am not worthy, that they are wrong...they will see an Andrew Morrison that will no longer be bound by what has held him captive for so long. To please those around me, to do what everyone expects of me, to hold back....those days are over.."

(Andrew Morrison turns back around and faces the ocean, we can still hear him speak)

"I will prove all of you wrong. I will show you all, and I will show the world...the STORM is coming and coming to show the world just what I am capable of, and I will prove that I belong. I will earn the respect I deserve, and I will BEAT the respect out of those who stand in my way and I will make those who doubt me open their eyes. Once and for all, I will prove that I am what I preach and that is one of the most dangerous and destructive superstars in the XWF today and that I will not stop until I destroy all that is placed in my sights. And my sights are placed on Warfare...."

(camera feed ends)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (10-13-2013)