Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luca Arzegotti
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2013, 11:45 AM

The scene opens on a little side road in Hartford, Connecticut. A 17' U-Haul truck, currently holding Tony Santos and his girlfriend, Shannon, as they make their trek to their new home in Miami, sits, parked next to a curb. A song can be heard emanating from the vehicle...

The camera rolls up to the driver's side window, where our driver, a surprisingly sober (responsibility!) Tony can be seen laying back, enjoying a quality song from a very solid album, as he takes a break from what has been a day consisting solely of packing, picking up a U-Haul, loading all of his and Shannon's earthly possessions on to said U-Haul while Shannon watched and critiqued his item placement and speed, getting a coffee, driving, wanting to kill Shannon, getting another coffee, contemplating how he would kill Shannon, eating a cheeseburger, nearly lighting the truck on fire in order to "end it all," getting into an argument with a stereotypical Massachusetts driver, fighting said driver, almost running over Shannon with said U-Haul while she stretched her legs, and more driving.

Tony was exhausted and needed a breather, while he tried to wipe away the murderous thoughts with... a depressingly down Brand New album.

Hm.

Tony sees the camera man approaching to his left...

As always, completely coincidental and in no way staged by Tony himself.

...and he jumps upright in his seat. Turning the music down to a slight lull, Tony proceeds to eagerly roll down the window (yes, he had to actually roll it down).

Santos: Hello, Mr. Cameraman! It's a good god damn pleasure to see you, and a complete and utter coincidence at that! How are you? Good? Surely better than the guy I had when I was in San Francisco earlier this week. Most definitely better than him!

Tony takes a moment to stroke his hair and wink at the camera.

Santos: Anyways, it's so funny that you were able to catch me right when I was listening to, well, a song called "Luca"! Ain't that just crazy?

The cameraman continues rolling, giving no response and showing no emotion. Tony's smile turns into a disapproving frown.

Santos: Yes, yes it is. Really fucking crazy.

Tony was apparently expecting a response to what seemed like a rhetorical question.

Santos: Anyways, it's about as good a time as any, considering the song that just happened to be playing in my own mobile hell hole, to put this out there...

Luca Arzegotti, let's dance in the middle of an XWF ring, one on one. We've never had the pleasure of facing off, and I think it's just about damn time. Hell, we can do the tango, the, um...

Tony grabs his iPhone from the cup holder to his right, searching for types of dances, since, well, drunks tend to only do one dance: the St. Louis Stumble.

Santos: Ah! The Argentine tango, the Uruguayan tango, the Finnish tango, the Milonga... also known as, shit, the Argentine tango.

Tony slams his phone back down in to the cup holder and looks back at the camera.

Santos: Or we can, well, wrestle. Maybe? For your European Title, perhaps? Duke wants me to take what I want, and, since I guess Stone IPAs don't count, I think I'll go with that belt of yours.

Fuck Paul Heyman and his "rules," and "protocol." I want it, and I'm gonna get it.

Or we can just wrestle in a non-title match if DJ Pauly happens to take a break from eating Twinkies and manages to say no.

Fuck it! Either way! Luca, you, me, Monday Night Madness! One on one. Black Circle vs. The Brotherhood. Let's book this madness!

Tony looks at the cameraman, awaiting a slight chuckle. The cameraman doesn't flinch.

Santos: Do you get it? It's funny how I inserted madness in to a conversation about a hypothetical wrestling match between two members of the Monday Night Madness roster... right?

Still no response.

Santos: Well fuck you then!

Tony angrily rolls up the window as he cranks the music to max volume. A large shriek can be heard from the car, followed by the abrupt end to the music. Tony blew out the speakers.

Santos: Fuck!

The scene fades to black.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (10-12-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-12-2013), Mr. Radio (10-12-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-12-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-12-2013, 03:10 PM

ooc: I was hoping you'd use this song rather than the one u had here..

My name is Luca..
I look like a crack whore..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Tony Santos (10-12-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

10-13-2013, 01:49 PM

"Hey Santos! I don't answer to you, and this entire challenge just reeks of you not having the self confidence to even think that you could win the FMS tournament. Therefore, you wouldn't be able to beat me. What I'm getting at, is that this would be a giant waste of time, seeing as though Heyman ain't forcing me to do shit.

Win the tournament, and we'll talk.

Bitch!"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-13-2013, 02:16 PM

Oh, gee... I'm SHOCKED... It's not like the GREEEAAAAT Luca Arzegotti to back down like a FUCKING SCARED BITCH.......... Just a little bit of Thraxx's opinion. Not that you care. Proof of your stupidity, isn't it, that you never listen to someone with my intellect?

Santos could whoop your ass.... Aaaand, y'know it.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

10-13-2013, 02:24 PM

(10-13-2013, 02:16 PM)Ann Thraxx Said: Oh, gee... I'm SHOCKED... It's not like the GREEEAAAAT Luca Arzegotti to back down like a FUCKING SCARED BITCH.......... Just a little bit of Thraxx's opinion. Not that you care. Proof of your stupidity, isn't it, that you never listen to someone with my intellect?

Santos could whoop your ass.... Aaaand, y'know it.

"Riddle me this, Ann. If Santos could kick my ass, and being that I'm the champion of the show he's on, let's just go with the assumption that I'm the best motherfucker on the roster and therefore would pose the most challenge to his supreme ass kicking ability, then why doesn't he just plow through the tournament and look like a badass going into this match? Why is he instead trying to circumvent the tournament that he should easily win just to have his match with me?

Better yet; if he's soooooooooooooo much better than me, how come he couldn't get the pin when we were on a team?

Because he isn't. He's scared that his ass is going to get kicked, and he's gonna get abso-fucking-lutely nothing for his efforts, so he wants a shot against me so he can somehow pull off a fluke and get the damn belt.

Fuck that.

You want this belt Santos, win the fucking tournament.

Oh, and Ann.

What fucking intelligence? I mean, I just countered everything you said with evidence from the very same Santos promo you should've watched.

Go back to acting like a psycho bitch. I'm sure your customers love the 'I'm gonna rip your throat out' act.

Whore."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-14-2013), Ann Thraxx (10-13-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-13-2013)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-13-2013, 02:30 PM

Luca, Luca, Luca - your unnecessary desire to put a one worded blunt insult at the end of your rants really is pathetic. You know that doesn't make your argument any stronger right?

I am not in this tournament but soon Luca, darkness shall swallow the Black Circle and you and your king SHALL FALL.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Ann Thraxx (10-13-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2013, 05:50 PM

Luca... You do realise half of my arguments and accusations are weak just to infuriate you. Let's play around with an example.

Go back to drinking your bucket of donkey semen, Luca...

See, you either waste time responding to the stupid comment I threw in, or the fact that you didn't point out my stupidity eats at your mind for the rest of the day..... So, respond or ignore. Your choice, fuckface.

Hate Post Like Post
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-14-2013, 01:14 AM

(10-13-2013, 05:50 PM)Ann Thraxx Said: Luca... You do realise half of my arguments and accusations are weak just to infuriate you. Let's play around with an example.

Go back to drinking your bucket of donkey semen, Luca...

See, you either waste time responding to the stupid comment I threw in, or the fact that you didn't point out my stupidity eats at your mind for the rest of the day..... So, respond or ignore. Your choice, fuckface.

You're being really mean! What did Luca ever do to you!?!?.... Why can't you just be friends. Don't hate eachother. Be happy and chatty and cheery even if it's not how you feel! That's what I do!

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2013, 01:17 AM

(10-14-2013, 01:14 AM)Kimmy-K Said: You're being really mean! What did Luca ever do to you!?!?.... Why can't you just be friends. Don't hate eachother. Be happy and chatty and cheery even if it's not how you feel! That's what I do!

Two things, Ms Sunshine-And-Cupcakes.... For one, Luca's an arrogant fucking prick, and two, if life's taught me anything, it's that happiness is an offence punishable by death. And all of my warnings are up. So shut the fuck up with that shit. The world isn't all glitter and... Sprinkles or whatever the fuck you ditsy fuckrag types like...

OOC: I am arguing with myself. I just really wanted Thraxx to say those things about Kimmy! :P

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
Hunter Payne (10-14-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-14-2013, 10:03 AM

seems like the real luca came out. told u all luca was a PUSSY

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-14-2013, 12:25 PM

sure he beat me but he had to get help to do it

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-14-2013, 03:19 PM

hell maybe I no sold the losses.. yeah there's a conspiracy

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post