Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Ballad of Mr. Radio V act 7 (RP3)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-12-2013, 11:47 AM

Ballad of Mr. Radio V

Me and Gunnar had found the interrogation room. We heard the voice of someone screaming from inside and we busted in. John Shetland was in a torture device where all four of his limbs were in a braces so he was in a cross position. He was being crucified the Futuristic way. Two centurion scientists looked at us and began to smirk and laugh. I pointed my gun at on of them and then he slammed a button on the wall and John fell to the ground. I ran over to him and helped him up. He then head butted me and began to laugh about something. He began to talk "Michael, Gunnar listen, i've been getting tortured non stop ever since the centurions captured me and honestly they weren't torturing me they were...telling me the truth about Command. The centurions are the ones on the right here Michael. That may sound crazy but Command are the evil ones!" My jaw dropped slightly and my eyebrows were pulled down and together. I began to try and talk sense into John. " What the Fuck are talking about John!? The centurions pretty much destroyed Gado! The Flokyoks were under their command so all of your friends died because of these assholes! how can you even say that John?!" I noticed that John clinched his fists together and was grinding his teeth. He spoke up " you don't understand Michael, They have been putting all of this information into me for hours upon hours until I finally saw the light. The Centurions are the real victims here! they wanted peace all those years ago but back when Jason killed Vulpex...Vulpex just wanted peace. Jason, the cold hearted man he is decided o not let him go and shot him straight in the skull. I always thought that Command believed in mercy. I was wrong. It's either that or Jason was just a bad leader."

I couldn't believe he said that...I touched Gunnar's chest and told him to stay back. I walked up to John and punched him right in the nose. "You're too weak John, I suppose its too late to bring you back to my side isn't it?" John looked at me in the eyes and tackled me to the ground. He punched me twice before I rolled him off and slammed him onto the wall. I got one right punch across the face until he pushed me off and he got a straight left and then kicked my chest sending me into the other wall. The room was pretty small, It had two gas tanks for some reason the big crucifixion arch. plus there were a few computers and that was about it. He head butted me and then punched me twice before I kneed him in the stomach and took him to the ground. I punched him five times before he flipped me off of him. He picked me up on to his shoulders and slammed me onto one of the gas tanks. I fell to my knees and he grabbed my head and smashed it against the tank. Then Gunnar came from behind him and kicked him in the back of the head. John fell and Gunnar started to stomp on John multiple times. John eventually caught Gunnar's foot and pulled it back so he went face first into the gas tank. I jumped up and speared John down to the floor. I punched him over ten times before I got up and pointed my pistol at him. "Are you done!? It never had to come to this John! Your the last remaining member of Zeta and I'm not about to just kill you unless you force me to do it!" John wiped some blood away from his mouth and started to speak. " Michael, just let me explain why Command is wrong." I responded "NO! the Centurions killed my family John! I will never forget that! Jessica, my son, and Shawn! They Killed Shawn!" John sat up " listen Michael, the Centurions can give you all the power you ever wanted. they can supply you with armor that no Command solider could destroy, Guns that could kill a man in one shot, and because of our accomplishments Michael they would make us Commanders right from the start! think abo..." I interrupted "Shut the fuck up! I will never turn against Command John! you may have walked out on them but that doesn't mean I will! Gunnar and I are loyal to them and thy have done every thing they can to try and end this war. We've tried peace john! it doesn't work and It never will because the Centurions are blood thirsty murderer's!"

John got back up and looked right into my eyes. "You have one more chance Michael, join the Centurions. you'll have all the power..." I cut him off by shooting him in the forehead. I've had enough of listening to him try and turn me into a Centurion. I told Gunnar to stay behind and right before we exited the room Gunnar turned around and shot both of the Centurion scientists. We continued down the hall to try and find out where Legacy might be. when we were in the middle of a corridor we started to hear soldiers running from around a corner a little bit up. We ran into the door to our left and the room we found was...depressing. It was a whole wall with the biggest kills that any Centurion, Pylonian, or Flokyok has gotten. Shawn, Jason, Jessica, Varen, Krios, Griffin, all of them were all there. Gunnar ran up to the picture of Krios and just stared at it with a small tear in his eyes. I heard him talking to it "don't worry, buddy. Me and Mike are going to do this for you and everyone else." I grabbed his shoulder and pointed at a computer screen that has several different windows showing the death of the people who have pictures. Gunnar looked at the window in which his best friend was stabbed by Father Flokyok then blown up along with the Green horse. He turned to me "You could've saved him! he wasn't dead yet! he was severely injured but he wasn't dead..." I looked at Gunnar "listen, I didn't know if he was alive or dead. He died a hero, Gunnar. I have lost all of those people and I have been forced to move on! you have to do the same. but, don't ever forget about him, Krios would want you to fight for him." Gunnar shook his head and lifted his gun "And that's what I'm going to do!" we bumped fists and went back into the hallway where it was safe and continued looking for Legacy.

We stopped right before a turn and there was a whole group of Centurions sitting outside of a door talking about a Mislan. That is obviously where Legacy is but how are we going to get to it without alerting everyone in the whole ship? Gunnar said "there isn't much of a choice here Mike. We have to just kill them, get legacy, and get the fuck out of here." He had a point. we ran out of cover and just started mowing down those troops. we got close enough to stab their necks and I found a key on one of their corpses. Gunnar spoke up "That went a lot better than expected." I laughed " ha, lets just get in there and get Legacy." We kicked the door in and walked in the room. corpses everywhere...we then saw Legacy standing at a terminal typing something. We ran up to him and I asked him what the fuck was going on. Legacy turned his head slightly at me and responded. "ah, Commander I have taken care of these soldiers who tried to kill me and now I am hacking their computer for information." I chuckled a bit and told him to hurry it up. then we saw a few hundred Centurions run in the room. I turned to legacy "We have to go now Legacy!" Legacy said "commander hold them off please! the download is at 82% it should only take about five minutes." I yelled out "Fuck" then Gunnar and I ran behind some desks and started shooting at the centurions. All we had were some pistols and a knives so this is just great! All we could really do at this point was draw their fire and keep them away from Legacy.

After the five minutes we saw legacy running at us and told us to run through the crowd! This could end badly but we had no other choice. Gunnar and Legacy got out fun but when I was going through I almost got hit, good thing that I grabbed a meat shield (Centurion) and then all three of us ran to the armory before Centurions could catch up. Legacy stopped us and opened a door and it was the armory! How legacy knows this ship so well I have no idea. Me and Gunnar grabbed all of our equipment and got the fuck out of there. We saw the hangar bay but right before we entered...the door closed. We turned around and we saw Centora walking towards us with troops by his side. This might be the end...
[Image: dw-to-be-continued-01-o.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post