Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Destination: CONFIDENTIAL: RP 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-11-2013, 05:07 PM

Friday, October 11, 2013 – 7:19 PM EST – Asmodeus's Residence – Old Saybrook, Connecticut

I find myself in my fathers home. He and Jake continue to discuss different things. My Brotherhood, the Illuminatus, our plans, world events. Me? I stare out the window and I watch as Darkness falls on the New England country side. Of all of the monumental things I have accomplished throughout my career here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, through all the different events and and different deeds I have done. Through becoming King (you know what I mean) I just can not help but feel like something is missing from my Kingdom.

But what?

I turn to my father for advice, as I often do.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Dad? Something is missing.”

ASMODEUS: “What!? Did we have a break in?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No, no. Not like that. I mean, I'm the King. I reign supreme over all that is dark, and I will one day reign supreme over John Madison and the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. But... something is missing from my Kingdom.”

THE MESSENGER: “Should I go?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No. You're my most trusted adviser, Jake. You need to be here.”

ASMODEUS: “What do you think it is, son?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'm not sure. I have my crown. I have all the money I'll ever need. My Prince is coming in just a little while. There is just something missing from all of this and I can't figure out what it is.”

ASMODEUS: “I think I know what it is.”

THE MESSENGER: “Me too.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What?”

ASMODEUS: “Son, you said it yourself. You have the crown, the fortune, the Kingdom... soon a Prince.”

THE MESSENGER: “I think it's obvious what you're missing.”

I guess so.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “My Queen.”

ASMODEUS: “There ya go! Find yourself a Queen.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What about Caitlyn?”

THE MESSENGER: “Are you fucking nuts?”

ASMODEUS: “That's just not going to happen.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Why not? I could make it happen.”

THE MESSENGER: “First of all, she'd never say yes to you now.”

ASMODEUS: “What's more, you know what must happen to her. She must be eliminated, Sebastian!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “But if I can convince her to...”

ASMODEUS: “NO! She must be eliminated because now, she knows too much!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “She wouldn't say yes, but I could force her...”

ASMODEUS: “Absolutely not! There are millions of women out there! I'm sure a couple of them would be worthy enough to be your Queen!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “And if I decide not to eliminate Caitlyn!? Then what!?”

THE MESSENGER: “Sebastian, come on! None of us particularly like what has to be done, but still! It must be done!”

ASMODEUS: “Sebastian, this is not open for discussion! You are the Grand Master of the Illuminatus because I put you there! I can take you away from it, too!”

Gaahhh! These fuckers!

ASMODEUS: “The moment that child is born, Sebastian, Caitlyn will die! Even if I have to do it myself! Do I make myself clear!? Is that spelled out enough for you!?”

I really am not used to my father asserting his authority. He doesn't typically do so. At the end of the day, he does have that power to remove me. Not that I'd let him get away with it. I say nothing in response though. I just nod my head.

ASMODEUS: “Good! I don't care who you choose. Willing wife or not! It does not matter! It's too late for that girl!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Dad, call and get the jet fueled up. Jake, you come with me.”

THE MESSENGER: “Where are we going?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I need to pay a little visit to the egg donor.”

Jake follows me back up to the Compound. Once inside, we make our way down to the Dungeon and into the cell room. The only light, a single lit torch along the wall. Caitlyn lays on the cot inside the cell, covered in a thick blanket.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “How are you feeling?”

CAITLYN: “Fuck you!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Are you warm enough?”

CAITLYN: “Fuck you, Sebastian Duke!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “See, you already did that. That's why you find yourself where you are.”

She begins to cry again.

CAITLYN: “I thought... you loved me. I thought... you were the one. I thought... we'd get married. Have a family.”

I look at Jacob. He looks back at me and shakes his head. I'm not a good man and I've come to embrace that. That doesn't make what I'm about to tell her any easier, because she really is the only woman I ever saw myself settling down with.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Caitlyn, that offer I gave you. You know, about freeing you if you marry me...”

CAITLYN: “I'll do it! I'll do whatever you want! Just don't hurt me or my child!”

She begins to sob even more. Its getting annoying, actually.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “That deal is off the table.”

She sobs uncontrollably now.

SEBASTIAN DUKE:SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I will have a wife. A Queen to help me rule my Kingdom. It just won't be you.”

THE MESSENGER: “It is unfortunate, really.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Caitlyn, the moment my childs life begins... Yours.... ends.”

She begins to scream as Jacob follows me out of the cell room. We had upstairs and into the garage. We climb into my old truck and I fire it up.

THE MESSENGER: “Where are we going?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “A reconnaissance mission.”

THE MESSENGER: “Oh?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I need to find my Queen. I have just the person in mind.”

THE MESSENGER: “Who?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Really, I'd rather not say at the moment. You'll see when we get there.”

I roll the truck out of the garage and we head to my private hangar at the airport. My destination is not something I will divulge at this time, however I can tell you it is far. Roughly 2,000 miles southwest. I had to take out the big guy. The small jet just isn't big enough for a trip of this distance. For this reason, I purchased a Boeing 747. It's fucking huge.

Once Jake and I are on board, the airliner taxis out to the runway and we're ready for take off.

[Image: nightflight460.jpg]

A few minutes later, we're wheels up and headed to ******, ***** to see what my potential bride is up to. Jake and I sit in a couple of oversized recliners.

THE MESSENGER: “So, are you going to tell me where we are going?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No.”

THE MESSENGER: “Who are we going to see?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Can't tell you that either.”

THE MESSENGER: “Then why am I coming with you?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You'll see where we're going when we land. As far as who we're after, you'll see that when we get there also. Besides, I might need your expertise.”

THE MESSENGER: “Say you find this woman. Say you ask her to marry you. Say she says no. Then what?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Who said I was going to ask?”

After that question, the remainder of the flight remains quiet as I begin to drift off to sleep. What do you want? I've had a long week. A hellish battle with John Madison followed by sabotaging my own title defense at Warfare. Yeah, I'm tired.

To Be Continued...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(10-11-2013), AlexandraCallaway (10-11-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-11-2013), Dean Moxley McGovern (10-17-2013), Mr. Radio (10-11-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-11-2013), Theo Pryce (10-11-2013)