Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
banned
Juan Madison Offline
Mexican in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

10-15-2013, 01:23 PM

We're inside of a conference room at the Administrator Networks headquarters in Chicago, Illionois. The conference room has been prepared for a meeting between John Madison and the Administrator and Vice Administrator. A walnut conference table stretches across the room that contains up to sixteen vacant, leather executive chairs. Strangely, the walls of the conference room are covered with framed portraits of The Administrator. These portraits of The Administrator are all pictures of him sitting in the exact same pose.

From one side of the conference room approaches John Madison. John is clad in his very best business casual attire; navy blue cardigan, checkered dress shire underneath; and gray, wool slacks. His hair is slicked back and his beard is well trimmed. Upon entering the room, he removes his thick rimmed glasses and parks them on the walnut tabletop.

"Juan," he says to the cameraman as he leans over the table. "Keep the camera on!"

From the other side approaches the Vice Administrator of the Administrator Network. The Vice Administrator is dressed in his regular suit and tie business attire and has a stern look on his face. VA doesn't even bother to properly greet John, he just makes a beeline across the conference room to him with a security team in tow.

John simply stands there, waiting, with his hand extended to shake VA's.

The Vice Administrator of The Administrator Network walks up to John Madison and offers his hand... in fist form, straight into John's gut! The attack catches John off guard as he drops down to both of his knees and tries to catch his breath. VA hits like a fucking truck.

John pulls himself up to his feet, using the rolling office chair to hoist himself. You can hear the sound of his fingers as they dig into the leather. VA motions with his two fingers at the security team as he removes his blazer and unbuttons his shirt cuffs.

John finally regains his footing but remains slightly unbalanced as he comes face to face with the VA.

John takes a swing at the Vice Administrator, but the two members of security react quickly and catch John's cocked arm. VA didn't even flinch when he saw John take a swing; he had absolute confidence in his security team's ability to restrain the menace.

The two members of security staff hold John back as VA reaches into John's shirt pocket, pulls out a cigarette, and lights up.

"Settle down, you creepy motherfucker."

"This is a strong security team you have. Not like last time, hehe."

Apparently, whatever time that John Madison is referring to puts the Vice Administrator in a worse mood as he punches John across the cheek.

"Fuck, why am I even wasting my energy? I already got my victory."

"Victory, huh? Did my show bring you guys to a ratings milestone or something?"

"Hah, a ratings milestone-- that's funny. Wednesday Warfare's numbers haven't budged since you morons became GMs. By the way, how do you like being General Manager, John Madison?"

"It's pretty fun, man. I get to beat up my employees and assert my power in interesting ways; kind of like what you do. By the way, how do you like the show? Did you see what I did last week?"

"I saw that, and I was so impressed that I think it's time for you to take a much needed vacation. Yes, a nice, long break is what you deserve right now."

"You know, I did defend my crown last week. You're right, I deserve a nice two week vacation. I've been putting in a lot of work lately. But Vice Administrator, why did you drag me into this conference room and punch me in the stomach when you could have just picked up the phone? Not that I mind or anything, I'm just curious."

"Because this is a very special vacation, John."

"Aww, you shouldn't have."

"It's my treat, John. As a matter of fact, I'm giving you a permanent vacation!"

"Permanent? Well, I guess I can always GM from my phone-"

"You're fired, John!"

"What the hell do you mean?! You just said I was going on a vacation! What kind of bullshit is that?"

"Your services as General Manager of Warfare are no longer needed."

"I beg to differ. Those people need me right now! I have a bra and panties and a blood, semen, and feces match to book for my people!"

"That nasty shit won't be happening, John. And that nasty shit is exactly the reason why you're being banned from Warfare. You got Shove-It thrown off the air three months ago with your crazy bullshit, and I'm not gonna watch the same thing happen to Warfare."

"What crazy bullshit? I provide a stage for those XWF superstars to perform their craft. I provide quality, wholesome entertainment."

"Having superstars shove each other's heads into clogged toilets is 'craft?' Holding a gangster rules match which results in a stabbing is quality wrestling to you?"

"Alright, talk all the shit you want about the Gangsta's Match, but you leave the Toilet Breaker Match out of this! That match might as well have made Luca Arzegotti's career what it is today."

"I don't give a fuck. I'm done with this. Like I said, from here on out, you are banned from Wednesday Warfare."

"Alright, but I can still wrestle, right?"

"I said you are banned! That means you don't come within fifty meters of that building. You're banned like Caliban, motherfucker."

"Shit. Come on..."

"John, guess what you, Caliban, Cyren, Rayne, and JP Corino have in common?"

"Shit, nothing I hope... Fuck those guys!"

Vice Administrator blows smoke into John Madison's face, and follows up with an obnoxious buzzer noise to signify an incorrect answer. He then grabs a handful of John's hair and screams the appropriate answer into John's face.

"You're all banned!"

"Oh come on, VA! I'm not like those guys. Cyren was just obnoxious... Rayne was... well, we never figured out what he was... I don't even see what was so bad about JP Corino to be perfectly honest. That guy seemed legit."

"Well, you're joining them, John. That's all there is to it."

"Shit... SHIT! Come on, VA. This isn't as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. I'm a great GM! Gio and the Warfare fans need me."

"Gio and the fans? They're the ones who requested that we remove you from the show! Phone calls were pouring in after people saw what happened last Wednesday."

"Really? What did they say?"

"They said that what happened in that opening match was the most reprehensible thing that they've ever seen. People in the audience actually called the cops! Smoke Man was arrested backstage and is being charged with attempted murder! Wednesday Warfare is a crime scene at this very moment!"

"Attempted murder?! It was a wrestling match! A wrestling match contested under Gangsta rules. I don't see what the big deal is. People step through the ropes and get hurt every night. What difference does it make whether it's a chair or a box cutter?"

"Matt Ward was stabbed nine times in a match that you put together. We don't condone the use of such weapons on our shows."

"Look, VA. How about we just send Smokey to some anger management classes and call it a day? There's no need for anyone to lose their job over this isolated incident. We can even install metal detectors on the entrance ramp."

"No more slaps on the wrist, John. Your GMing career is over."

"Can I at least say goodbye to all of my people?"

"Let's see... NO!"

"Guys, throw him in the basement."

"No, not the basement!"

The four security team members carry John Madison onto their shoulders as he kicks and screams for help. John calls out to his cameraman for help.

"Help me, Juan!"

Vice Administrator opens a secret door, and flicks on the light. We see a staircase which leads down into the basement of the Administrator Network. Inside, we see these two men staring up from the bottom step.

[Image: cEj8gSH.gif?dateline=1379806360]
Cyren

Rayne

John pleads once more to not be thrown into the dark basement with Cyren, Rayne, and the others, but VA gives the signal and John goes tumbling down the steps.

Cameraman Juan watches helplessly as VA locks the door shut.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Juan Madison's post:
(10-17-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-15-2013), Cam Lang (10-15-2013), Christine Nash (10-15-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-16-2013), MattWard (10-15-2013), Mr. Radio (10-15-2013), Theo Pryce (10-15-2013)