Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 06:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
New Beginings
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-11-2013, 12:49 PM

Lethal Lottery a tournament where you get the unexpected of the unexpected. No one expected Joseph Kain to draft Jessie Diaz, Christine Nash & Matt Lennox to be his allies for the first round of this tournament. Just like it was unexpected that John Austin drafted me on his team. Now it time to go to battle in this Lethal Lottery against team Kain, I don’t know much about Matt Lennox, Jessie Diaz, and the captain of the team Joseph Kain, but that leaves of their Lethal Weapon in this match that right Christine you are their Lethal Weapon in this match.

[Image: 160x120-bUM.jpg]

Jewel and myself are in the training ring we have set up at the house while Jim is out of the ring lifting weights then Jewel starts to speak.

[Jewel Tyler] Are you sure you are ready to start training?

||Matt Ward|| Yes hunny, yeah I might have been stabbed nine times with a box cutter, but the doctor’s said it wasn’t serious that I can start wrestling again. Plus this is lethal Lottery, I am not letting the Twisted Angel get the best of me one more time.

][Jim Ward][ Who are the other three members of the group?

||Matt Ward|| Matt Lennox, Jessie Diaz and Joseph Kain those are her teammates. I know I am going to bring the Angel side out because she is going to want to focus her attention on me for what I done to Christine. Christine knows for a fact that Angel wants to rip me to shreds she almost had the chance when she was here but Christine fought her to keep her from doing it, but this time I don’t want Christine to fight it, I want the Angel to come out So I can get my revenge for shattering my nose, Angel didn’t think I forgot about your little plan to get revenge on me in the ring, now it time you paid the piper.

Jewel and Jim look at me then I start to speak

||Matt Ward|| I know I am not going to be taking it easy on the other members like Matt Lennox, Jessie Diaz and Joseph Kain. Oh I know that Twisted Angel still feels the anger of losing to Jessie Diaz in that pudding match, so I wonder if they can put that behind them for the sake of the team, who knows when ego and tempers come into play when two members of the same team don’t like each other.

][Jim Ward][ Yeah but you can’t not underestimate them, they can come back to bite you in the ass and defeat you.

||Matt Ward|| I am not underestimating them, I was stating that anything could happen in this match, you know if two woman are in the same match and they don’t like each other they are going to try to make look bad in the ring. I know that this team is not going to be taken lightly but the team of NAZI, Steve Davids, John Austin and myself this is a wild card team if you would say because no one thinks that the four of us can and will get along in this match, because people are going to try use the fact that Christine is my ex wife and John current girlfriend, well me and John get along quite well. The only one that I am most worried about in this match is the twisted angel side of Christine Nash.

Jewel starts to put me in a headlock which I counter into a hip toss, I get up off the mat while I am helping Jewel off the mat then we get out of the ring where I walk towards the weights where Jim starts was replying to a text message after replying I caught a glimpse of his wallpaper on his phone then I start to speak.

||Matt Ward|| Wow don’t you think it time for a new wallpaper picture?

][Jim Ward][ In time my brother in time there were will be plenty of new background pictures on my phone to use. But I love this one the most because it is so special to me. So why don’t you go back to lifting weights for your battle coming up.

[Jewel Tyler] I know he was just wondering that was all. I know there is going to be plenty of time for new additions in life, I can’t believe how fast the year has gone by.

||Matt Ward|| She is right bro, this year has gone to fast, in a month I am going to be turning 26 how does the time go. But now it time that I go off into a war to win this tournament with my team.

I start lifting weights for the first rep of shoulder shrugs with the weights while Jim starts to speak.

][Jim Ward][ Oh yeah this week is going to be a long week with the traveling we have to do to get to warfare for you to prepare for your Lethal Lottery match.

||Matt Ward|| Yes when the smoke settles and the dust is gone, we will be feeling a rebirth phoenix that risen from the ashes.

After the shoulder shrugs we go up stairs to the kitchen to get something to drink and prepare to get ready for our flights for the week.

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like MattWard's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-11-2013), Christine Nash (10-11-2013), Juan Madison (10-17-2013), Mr. Radio (10-11-2013), Sarah Parsons (10-11-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (10-12-2013)