Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
We've Already won (RP 2)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-11-2013, 12:26 PM

Radio is walking back to his locker room from a strong session in the gym. He sees Steve Sayors sitting in a corner talking to a camera guy and holding a microphone. He smirks and walks up to them and steals the mic and demands the camera guy to look at him.

hahaha! heres the thing, At Lethal Lottery I'm going to be one happy motherfucker because I get to fight Peter Gilmour and Zak misery all in the same fucking match! I've been training my ass off for a week now just getting prepared for the event but now! I know who my...our opponents will be and I couldn't be any happier. Peter has just been absolutely atrocious lately and he should be easy pickings. I've actually been wanting to kick the crap out of Gilmour for some time now, I mean I already did that because that's how I won the Xtreme championship but that's beside the point. I don't just want to ruin his life, I want to completely and utterly destroy him so he is incapable of exiting the arena himself. Me and Alexandra have this under control, there is no way in hell that we are going to lose to team Green in the first round. Besides Alexandra, I'm a little worried about my partners. Waldo who is nothing more than a desperate guy in an ugly sweater. Scotty Guillermo...I shouldn't be dissing my partners should I?

For Zak Misery, I'm going to give him one hell of a beating. I don't want to just beat him, I want to kill him. I know I can't because that's against XWF regulations but if I were to get the chance I would kill that motherfucker on the spot! I know that Micah isn't exactly happy with me right now so that's why I decided to say what I needed to say about Misery now. Misery doesn't know how to keep to himself. I have tried and tried to ignore this motherfucker but he just keeps coming back and pissing me off some more! I'm done ignoring! This is a big event and it's time that I give Misery what he deserves. I hope Nova won't be too heartbroken after his boyfriend is wheeled out of the building with a ripped off face.

This is October...This is the month of hallows Eve. I don't give two shits about that day but something about it just makes me more and more aggravated every single day that we get closer to it. We are only 10 days into October and I've already gotten my Fiancée pissed at me, I have Twins now!, and some really strange emotions are really starting to come over me about some people that will not be named for the safety of myself. Honestly, I just don't know what to do anymore. The only thing that keeps personal things off my mind is Training for matches and being in matches. This is the whole reason I signed up for this crap in the first place I suppose.

The question on my mind right now is: Is Team Green completely there? Gilmour is obviously an emotional train wreck right now by losing two championships in the span of two weeks, No one wants to love him, and he knows Rose smith is a guy but he just doesn't want to admit it. Let me just say this, Peter is not a guy you can just get along with. He one of those assholes who just pisses you off and spurts out stupid insults and food. That's another thing, Peter is also denying his obesity! I mean c'mon we all know that he's fat but he doesn't want to admit it. Speaking of fat people! Their leader, Barney Green is not ashamed of being fat or liking shemales. If you think about it Peter and Barney are pretty much the exact opposites. except for the fact that they like food more than anyone. Can they really get along?! How are two Fat guys going to get along with a psychiatrist, and a homo sexual vampire?! They could probably say the same about the team I'm on. I get along with Alexandra but the other I...Fuck it I actually hate them!

I hate everyone though! everyone from John Madison all the way to John black! there are a few people that I like in XWF those names are Alexandra Callaway, Micah Jacobs, and...I think that's everyone that I like. Mystica seems like a nice chap though. If I didn't have those two people, honestly I think I would do fine. I don't need anyone. People are either too ignorant or too pompous to even try and get along with each other. Would I be willing to try and make amends with some people in XWF? probably with only a small amount of people. I have gathered too much hatred for these people making it difficult for me to even think about wanted to be acquaintances.

Radio closes his eyes and starts rubbing his face with anger. and slams his right fist on the wall and looks back at the camera with flashing green eyes.

Everyone in XWF are just inferior and jealous of my accomplishments. They may talk more and more all the time but that will never change the fact that I'm better than them and always will be. That doesn't just go for nova, that goes for everyone! Everyone on team green, everyone on my team!, just simply...everyone! I am the best in the Multiverse! This promo is done you pathetic excuses of human beings!

"Radio" gets up and walks off angrily.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-11-2013), MattWard (10-11-2013), Minxs (10-11-2013)