Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
His name is: HK-47 (RP 1)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-11-2013, 10:58 AM

This is the story of how I met my new best friend.

I was just on my usual walk like always and this guy in an alley walks up to me and asks if I would like to purchase a droid. It sounded interesting so I told him to take me to these droids. The alley was big enough in width to be able to fight a full size truck but in length it just kept going onto the next street. Three droids stood against the wall on the left and they all seemed pretty damn cool. Since droids are usually intelligent I walked up to the first droid and started a conversation with it.

My name is Michael Radio, does this unit have a name?

The droids eyes flickered a yellowish color and turned its head slowly towards me. His arms couldn't bend so they were stuck in a right angle. This droid was obviously a servant droid but me having one could be nice so I waited for it to respond.

D4-39 is my name "Michael Radio" I shall serve as you see fit, if you purchase me of course.

The droid works so how bad could it be? there were still two other droids to talk to so I moved onto the second. It was smaller and looked to be a utility droid. They don't talk at all so I skipped this one and went to the third.

You seem very capable. also the fact that you have a blaster rifle in hand so I'm guessing you're some kind of army droid?

Question: are you going to purchase me? please purchase me, Yuka Laka is a very ignorant Meatbag. He has no idea what he's doing when attempting to do some repairs on me.

You've interested me, but what exactly do you do? just like, work or something?

Correction: Assassination is my primary function. I also possess excellent hearing and can bend spoons.

I like you, I'm definitely going to buy you from this Yuka Laka guy.

Expression: I am overjoyed!

I walked up to Yuka Laka and pulled out my wallet and I heard him snickering a bit.

That will be 5000 dollars!

what the... How about this, You make it 2500 and I wont tell the authority's about this droid selling back here.

OK OK! 2500 and HK47 is yours! just please leave and never come back.

I took the key and unlocked HK-47's restraining bolt and he was now mine. I had my own personal Droid! hell, this droid is pretty badass! I might even call him my best friend if he gets any better.

Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine.

Maybe later if I decided to come back.

You hear that, Meatbag? I will be back!

Me and HK-47 walked out of the ally and started back to the house. I noticed that he kept his rifle in hand at all times. That may or may not get us in trouble one of these times. That is if the police get some balls and decide to approach an assassin droid with a blaster rifle in hand.

Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master.

We're going to have a lot of fun HK. I can teach some things that have really come in handy for me in this time and in my time.

Statement: I have already learned a great deal, master, and I am anxious to learn more of lying, betrayal, and new ways to harm innocents.

We're going to get along just fine.

Statement: I'm sure we'll do fine, Meatbag. I mean. Master

Don't call me a meatbag, Call others that but not me.

Retraction: Did I say that out loud? I apologize, master. While you are a meatbag, I suppose I should not call you such.

"You just called me a meatbag again!

"Explanation: It's just that... you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea.

I laughed and placed my elbow on HK's shoulder and we walked off into the sunset! actually we just got home and I introduced him to Micah. HK-47 and I are going to have a very, very, awesome friendship.

Observation: I am awesome

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-11-2013), MattWard (10-11-2013), Theo Pryce (10-11-2013)