Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Army of Darkness (RP 1)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-11-2013, 09:50 AM

ACT 1: Vengeance is Mine

The sound of lightning can be heard crashing in the air. The darkness surrounds the air outside of the church where we begin our scene. We are back at the Gothic style church. The same church where we seen Austin cutting his promo for his trios match last week on Warfare.

[Image: 61f3ff24-edfb-4e2b-81e7-e4cc519de3fc_zpsfe885595.jpg]

This time, the only one inside the church is Austin. None of those men in black masks and black robes, just Austin, and he is dressed as the devil himself. He stands upon the pulpit, holding what looks like to be a golden saber by his waist-side. In-scripted in the gold are the words "Jesus Christ is in Heaven now"

He looks into the camera with his painted up ghoulish like face and begins to speak with such force that even the angels up in Heaven are like "WHOA!"

I told you all. Every single last one of you doubted me and look what happened, that precious girl named Alexandra Callaway fell to her knees at the altar of hate. Her soul was fed to my father and it quenched his hunger...for now. After my pesky little problem is taken care of on Madness this week, I move to bigger and better things with the Lethal Lottery. You see when I was chose as captain, I wanted to build the biggest army of dark souls that I could and as looks would have it....here we are.

Matt Ward, Steve Davids, Nazi and myself all bring to the table what these so called other teams wish they had. We all serve a common goal and that is our thirst for blood and hell. We will be going into round one with one goal in mind and that is to not stop until every single member of Joseph's team is rendered unconscious. We will not stop till we are bathing in the blood of those lifeless corpses. The time of reckoning is upon us Team Kain and there is no stopping what awaits your fate.

Matt Lennox, my old dear friend. We have faced off more times than we can count. Your soul has been brought to my savior's altar so many times when he feasts on it, that it is merely a appetizer to him. You don't even please him anymore and when he is not pleased by you, that means it is your time to go. I look at it this to be merely a warm up for Team Hate. With you currently baring the flag for Team Kain, your chances of survival are pretty much slim.

Joseph Kain, you are very much unknown to many of us in this world. When fresh souls arrive, my savior wants first pick. He told me Joseph that with the acquiring of Callaway's soul, he wants something even better and what better way to serve my master than bring him the soul of Kain. He loves the taste of new victims Joseph and when it is all said and done. I want you to be first in line at the altar of hate.

Jessie Diaz, the so called queen of the land here in XWF. You rule with a iron fist but yet you don't accept the darkness that surrounds your soul. I have seen it first hand Diaz. You have a aurora about you that screams evil but until you accept it, you will never walk upright. Let this be a life lesson to you Jessie. When Team Hate is swimming in the shores of hell and you are on the outside looking in, just wishing to join in on the fun....don't say I didn't warn you.

Christine Nash, I leave the best for last my dear. It truly is a shame you get stuck on a team with such inferior beings. You are the only chance they have at survival in this game of fight. I don't want you to be scared baby, bring me your all. Let's see that wicked and twisted side of yours that truly only few have seen. Let the hate embrace you in its arms and come at us with full intent of HELL AND DESTRUCTION!

Some say the showers at Auschwitz cleansed you of your life while others say it was a death trap. For me, if you want your lives cleansed come follow us in the darkness of hell. Those screams of the undead are deafening and can pierce the human ear. They call out for help, to get them out of the mire and muck they are caught in but unfortunately it is to late. We are a force to be reckoned with. Nazi and myself share a common goal and that is to exterminate the human race but we have different ways to go about it. He likes to use methods of the most sick and twisted torture known to man. So sick it makes my savior blink....but with me I have a different way of going about it......

John reaches for his saber and slides it out to a fencing type position. The gold shines in camera view and we get a great inscription of the insignia. John places the saber up near his face

When I journey back to the darkest pits of despair. I bring the souls on this saber to my God. I plan on having a full offering for him. He howls at night for his latest meal and now he will get a feast fit for a king when he has the souls of Joseph Kain, Matt Lennox, Jessie Diaz and sadly, you too baby....Christine Nash

We are coming down the lane-way. Hear our marching and head our words. Our time is now and the blood of the undead is washing along the shore. Soon the shore will be stained red with those undead souls.

We have arriveddddddddddddddddddddd

John raises his saber up into the air as we hear the lightning crash down upon the roof of the church. Our scene slowly comes to a close

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like John Austin's post:
(10-11-2013), (10-11-2013), Christine Nash (10-11-2013), MattWard (10-11-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-11-2013), Rebel (10-11-2013), Sarah Parsons (10-11-2013), Theo Pryce (10-11-2013)