Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
So here we are?
salmanvandam007 Offline
Let's get More HARDCORE

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-11-2013, 01:16 PM

Tag team match a big tag team match. Two tag teams, 8 people and the prize is some sort of a title lottery. Which team will prevail victorious? Tony Santos, Sebastian Duke, Andrew Morrison and Thee Salman Van Dam -- all in one team what does that tell you people?

Remember when you eat something? Just don't eat more than what you can chew? Or else you would explode your belly or end up sitting in a toilet -- shitting with diarrhea.

To Salman Van Dam that is the case with Lethal Lottery. He doesn't like the idea of competing in a shitty much like this. How can he team up with somebody he can't either trust. How can he able to win ? if one of his partners could betray. Salman knows how tag team matches work, from inside and out. Question is how can he trust them? Sal has faced Tony Santos before and Sal deliberately lost. This time teaming up with him could be a little devastating.

"I was thinking that I would compete in a one on one match with one of the champions. I was thinking that I would be in a division where Peter Gilmur is but I heard he's in this stupid lottery thing is but I am not interested I told that to the company loud and clear but maybe it wasn't loud enough".

[font=Times New Roman]Xtreme 24/7 title is a title that he could go after or go for the US title, he could go for either title but with LOTTERY being commenced this coming week. SVD is pretty much occupied by now.

" So it's this stupid lottery that I have to be part of why? Why would these other three moron would ever and I mean ever my name. Why do they want my name to be even included in their list? I mean what've I done to be in this situation or is this some kind of punishment that I am getting since I was very vocal about it. This whole lottery thing is NONSENSICAL. It does you NO GOD, it's just waste of time and money.. THAT IS It [/font]

[Image: qpoz.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes salmanvandam007's post:
Mr. Radio (10-11-2013)